JUNE: Summer Challenge 2013 - Exercise Challenge - from walking to horse jumping

Last entry for April was hoping it would be a good one but unfortunately i injured myself :rolleyes:

Aerobics - 20 minutes

Cas2 Target 1,500 mins, 1360 mins done, 240 to go
donnajt Target 2,000 mins, 1628 done, 342 to go
SpursGem Target 600 mins, 325 done, 275 to go

I think i'm going to aim for calories burned next month rather then minutes, I'm looking into high intensity training to boost fat loss

Last entry for April was hoping it would be a good one but unfortunately i injured myself :rolleyes:

Aerobics - 20 minutes

I think i'm going to aim for calories burned next month rather then minutes, I'm looking into high intensity training to boost fat loss

Ouch Gem!!! Hope the injury isnt too serious

Looking forward to your calorie target ...

Well I did a 30 min walk yesterday...not quite reaching my target but we're only human

Cas2 Target 1,500 mins, 1360 mins done, 240 to go
donnajt Target 2,000 mins, 1658 done, 312 to go
SpursGem Target 600 mins, 325 done, 275 to go

So Summer Challengers we're eating less so ... LETS MOVE MORE!!!

Following on from the Summer Challenge 2013 - here it a little motivation to get those lbs shifted, all you do is promise to exercise for a set amount of minutes or calories per month, no pressure, we all set a limit we are comfortable (these can be increased or decreased as you wish) and its no big deal if you don't hit target - none of us did last month - we are all human!!!

http://www.minimins.com/calorie-coun...ge-2013-a.html (Summer Challenge 2013.)
(if you haven't joined the Summer Weight Loss Challenge there's still plenty of time - we are a really friendly bunch)

ROLL CALL FOR MAY CHALLENGE
1st-31st May:
SpursGem Target Cals:, 0 done, X to go
donnajt Target Mins: 2,000, 0 done, 2000 to go

Hi donna

Morning ill join need more motivation on exercise. Ill say id do 960 minutes x

Hello ladies

hope your having a nice weekend. Did 30 mins of 30 day shred today so now Im tired but its a good feeling.

I didn't save my post yesterday :mad:

Anyway..yesterday i done 20 mins of kettlebell work out and weights - 275 cals
Today - 7 minute run (1km) and weights - 282 cals

1st-31st May:
SpursGem Target Cals: 6200, 1147 done, 5053 to go
donnajt Target Mins: 2,000, 0 done, 2000 to go
Sarahmun Target Mins: 960, 0 done, 960 to go

Hey ladies

i walked for like 3 hours yesterday around folly farm and zoo with kids but no idea how far so wont count it. But did 60mins aquasize class.

Defo donna need some exerise motivation I'll say my june target is 800 mins anytbing above is a bonus.

Can i join you? I would like to pledege 900 mins for June x

Back