Just measured my stats and I am all over the place...

I cant link cause I'm new I can't view my own profile so see all my threads. Basically he thinks i'm fat and thus as a result unattractive, and so I'm going to stay here 3 weeks whilst doing LT then leave him when I'm skinnier - well that's the plan anyway! But although he is a twat (no not you! LOL) he is one of those men who will always think over a size 10 is fat - it's just his way, but, I actually thought he might have a bit of sense not to actually tell me that but no, so if anything he's not a twat just bl**dy stupid!!!

Oh well my measurements are

Bust 36GG

Waist 37

Hips 48

Im an hourglass too, app ist a really good shape to buy for - must just be me that struggles!??XX?X

Oh well my measurements are

Bust 36GG

Waist 37

Hips 48

Im an hourglass too, app ist a really good shape to buy for - must just be me that struggles!??XX?X

If theres only 1 inch between your bust and waist, but 11 inches between your waist and hips, doesn't that make you a pear?

IF you could see the shape of me, iv been told am an hrglass

hmm let me see if can get a pic up?x

isnt it measured from the full part of ya bust if so thats large????

The 36 is back size not the inches around the fullest part so that would be hourglass
Yh its only coz I never measured there so couldnt say? Im gna do now wait ill be back lolololol

Back