Just ordered my first weeks supply! Can you list your weighlosses please?!

Am hoping to do this for 5 weeks!

Just bought a weeks worth then will buy 28 day supply after that if all goes well!

can you let me know what you lost week 1, week 2 ... ect

I have 1 stone 9lbs to loose! I want to loose that within 6 weeks. but possibly 7lbs-1lbs more if it goes well!

thanks!

Week one losses vary from person to person depending on height weight etc so you cant predict yours based on anyone elses. They can vary from anything from 7 - 16lbs After week one you can expect an average of a stone a month, so average of 3.5lbs a week. Again people are different comparing losses isnt a good idea :)

I managed 21lbs in the first 6 weeks but everyone is different and you can't control what others lose if you don't lose as much.

It was more for a boost! Like if i see good weight loses I can come back and look and think 'look what these people lost, if you stick with it you might be able to aswell!'

Everyone is different, but if you read the posts from different members, you can see their weight losses at the bottom of their signatures if they have included them x

Hi there, I hit my 2stone mark today and im in my 7th week, wish Id done this years ago.

I lost 11 lb my first week and 1 lb my second. Can't remember the rest! Have lost over 8 stone in 8 months though so the stone a month average holds up.

Hi, for me I lost 11lbs in week 1 then 3lbs in week 2. So far I've lost another 2 this week, weigh day on Tuesday for me.

I think week 1 is misleading though, you just lose a lot of water which the body retained.

x

I lost 11.5lbs in 1st week, 8lbs in 2nd, and 5lbs in my 3rd. Am currently on day 23 :) good luck-it's great x

Hi,

Here are my losses.

Wk1-8.75 lbs
Wk2-1.25 lbs
Wk3-4.5. Lbs

I'm 5 ft 6 and have about 3 stone( well 2 now!) to lose so I'm really chuffed with my losses.

Back