• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just to check im on right lines...

vickydink

Determined!!
S: 13st3lb C: 9st10lb G: 8st7lb Loss: 3st7lb(26.49%)
Just throwing myself in today now so far Iv had a muller light and a fig roll...
I'm guessing other than the fig roll that's free so far.
Tea I plan on spaghetti Bol made with quorn mince, chopped toms, onions herbs n mushrooms. Am I right in thinkin this is all free cos of me using quorn? This makes this a green day yes? X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Stazo

S: 16st0lb C: 15st5lb G: 13st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.02%)
vickydink said:
Just throwing myself in today now so far Iv had a muller light and a fig roll...
I'm guessing other than the fig roll that's free so far.
Tea I plan on spaghetti Bol made with quorn mince, chopped toms, onions herbs n mushrooms. Am I right in thinkin this is all free cos of me using quorn? This makes this a green day yes? X
Yep! I that is green!

vickydink

Determined!!
Wicked so I cud make slimming world chips too and I'd still not have used any syns?

Stazo

Yeah, they are free too! I can't decidecwhat to have for tea. Considering shepherds pie! :)

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
You also need to have your HEAs and HEBs - you should have 1 or 2 HEA and 2 HEBs every day. You should also have 5-15 syns a day. Weight loss tends to be better when you stick to the plan 100%.

Denise

Stazo

Sorry I presumed you had the HExA and B, is this really important to the weight loss then? I just thought that it was for adding your vital nutrients etc...

vickydink

Determined!!
So this would be my milk which I have in my brews and I understand I can use 6 extra light laughing cow triangles as one of my healthy extras too! This is great as I can use them in my pasta and lasagna!

Stazo

Yeh thats correct, I always struggle to use my health extra's. Need to make an effort to use them though. )