kandy's daily diet thread

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kandy, 5 November 2006 Social URL.

1. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hi everyone ,
    tomorrow i start on ww , full count, weigh in at 17.6 and have been advised to start with 27 points per day looking forward to being a bit healthier before silly season starts !

Wish me luck !

luv kandy :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Julie not that you need it.
    I think WW is a fab plan that you can adapt to your life.
    I never see it as a diet just a healthy eating plan.

4. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Good luck Julie and keep us posted how you get on!

5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Best of luck, honey!!!

6. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement much appreciated.

Water drunk:- 1 litre ooooh thats awful

Ok day 1 almost over !

Breakfast :- 2 weetabix and 1/4 pt semi skimmed milk

Lunch :- cheeseburger and chips with salad
    ( ok i know i know i was taken out for lunch and my dining partner convinced me to start tomorrow, which seemed a good idea until i got home! so i decided before i stuffed my face that it would be part of my counting so i counted it and i cannot eat until tomorrow and no it wasnt worth it so lesson learned !)

26.5 points so i have 0.5 points left if i get hungry later feel quite proud that i didnt totally give up on today !

Will be much more focussed tomorrow .........

7. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Very well done on not giving up.
    Please dont starve yourself though.
    Make some opt veg stir fry or soup or egg white omlette.

8. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thanks bellybee,
    I feels so stuffed i couldnt eat another thing but thanks for the food suggestions, i am looking forward to making some homemade soup should be lovely now the weather is turning colder .
    Hope you are having a good day xxx

9. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hi All,
    Well today has been not great ate chocolate and lots of i am very unfamiliar with the points in things and being all unorganised as i am i spent half the day not eating anything as i didn't know the points which then led to me eating loads of choccy firstly because i could (work in a cafe ) secondly it was mind numbingly slow thirdly in my quest to be saintly i actually made myself soooo hungry i lost all rational thought .
    I have a healthy tea lined up so not too worried !

Tomorrow i have a couple of slimfast shakes to take in with me 1 for brekky 1 for lunch and chicken salad and pitta bread for dinner and carrot sticks and fruit for snacks !

Its a tester thats for sure , i have been contemplating CD again as my weight is not fixable unless i can shift the bulk but i need to be in the zone so to speak so i guess the slimfast will be a little starter to see how i get on .

I am not concerned about ssing through christmas i just need to get a good 2 weeks under my belt lol !

I am actually almost a stone and a half bigger than when i began ss in february this year so lost 3 stone gained 41/2 back i am quite sure its noticeable must be my i saw my cambridge counsellor in tesco last friday morning and said hello he didn't recognise me ! :eek:

Also people keep double taking when they see me which is understandable i was a size 16 in april i am 22-24 now ! :eek:

Ah well i will keep on plugging away at it

luv t,all be strong luv Julie xxxxxxxx

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

It takes some getting used to, adjusting to a different programme. But you CAN do it mate ;)

11. Gen

Gen Normal

Hey honey

I joined WW last night and feeling very positive today.

As I go along and come across either different foods or different meals I'm writing them down and pointing them so I will have a quick reference guide if or when I get peckish and can't think of anything nice and healthy to eat (happens to me on every diet!!)

so i have an excel sheet on my pc for the list of food and then a separate document for the meals and how many points are in each.... i'm hoping it will be good for the times i'm stuck!!

i also made a huge pot of 0 point soup last night and i have had 3 bowls of that today and it is just devine!!!

Hope you have a lovely evening hun, you are not alone, I put back on 2 stone of the almost 4 I lost so I'm glad I caught it now :D :D :D

love

Gen xx

12. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thanks DQ for the positive vibes !

Hey there Gen,
    I know your right ,i have to give this a chance i have about 8 stone to lose now omfg :eek: that don't sound too good !

It seems a long haul right now i better go and write out some points !!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care hun glad your enjoying the plan
    luv Ju xxx

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You know I'm backing you, all the way!! ;)

14. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Well i have been slack with my thread as i haven't been counting my points although i have been good i think not what i would consider bad i have pledged some exercise time 30 mins 4 times a week so hoping that will spur me on !

Been shopping today and it was a big family shop which would usually have a few naughties at least but not today the whole family is changing in relation to what we are eating and they haven't really noticed lol ! PHEW !

I will be more on the ball tomorrow and point everything it certainly helps !

Love to y'all Ju xxx

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Did wonder where you were - will check in tomorrow ok? :)

16. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hey DQ,
    Hope your well !

Had a good day today i sit here now satsuma in hand feeling very pleased with myself i know its slow going but i gotta keep at it hope your all fine and dandy xxxxxxxxx

17. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I'm doing ok mate - glad you're in a good place!! Have a juicy satsuma segment for me please!! ;)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Gen

Gen Normal

Hey honey... just popping by to send ya massive positive vibes and hope you are doing well with whatever plan you are following... i see you were looking at 1500 cals??? have you decided to start that??

love

Gen xx

20. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hey DQ ,
    Glad your doing well xxx

Hey Gen,
    I am still not 100% sure what to do re the 1500 so rather than stressing about it i wil plod an as i am for a while.
    If i start to pressure myself thats when it all goes t*ts up for me lol !
    Hope your all having a great day !

Me although not fully counting its been a good day food wise so i am smiling xxx

21. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Soso true - the pressure we put on ourselves often makes us implode. Keep it going Kandy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.