Karens EE Diary

Booby party LOL. fantastic. come on round mate... im fine for a coffee and a chat. i dont have to do as much revision as i thought so i am going to do it at home. with your eventful week, i'd really like to see you and catch up properly anyways. so, if you are going to booby party, im home with my boobies too lol.

1.5lbs off for me this week. really pleased as i felt i hadnt lost anything. all those spuds and pasta dishes were totally podging me out :D

i got the results of my math exam as well. I got 76% so i am really pleased to have passed that. now i just have my thursday exams and i am sorted after that! its all coming together now and i am so so pleased about that.

Now i just need to figure out how to lose 3.5lb for next WI so that i reach my goal of 1 stone lost this month. having a red week should help and i will be getting my butt on the wii fit too. the only potential danger times i can see this week is a BBQ at my parents tomorrow and my daughters 10th birthday on Sunday. Im determined to be good though.

my dinner messed up. didnt have the cauliflower cheese as it got stuck in my band and i couldnt face it. I didnt have the gammon steak as i didnt have time to cook it either. so... i put the chicken aside and am going to have it with salad in a pitta bread now. so it looks more like this now:

DAY 21

Red Day

Brekky

Banana

Lunch

Onken Fat free strawberry yogurt
Grapes
Banana
Hi Fi Bar (HEX B)

Dinner

Carrots
Colmans Cheese Sauce (1 syns)
14g Cheese (part of HEX A)
150ml semi skimmed Milk (Part of HEX A)

Snacks
Chicken breast with salad (toms, cucumber, spinach, onion)
Syn free homemade colslaw
w/meal pitta bread (HEX B)
BBQ sauce (1 syn)
22g Heinz full fat mayo (8.5 syns)

Syns Today: 10.5

Last edited:
Good Morning Minis :)

I have had a rubbish nights sleep and just cannot face revising today. I think I will leave it until tonight and chill out a bit today. My son is on a school trip to London tomorrow so I have some stuff to sort out for him and I need to do a few bits at the library. My printer broke a couple of weeks ago and because my course was about to finish, I didnt want to replace it until the end of the summer holidays. So, now i ferry back and forth to the library to do all my printing lol. think it would have been cheaper to buy a new one but i wanted to save a little and buy a laser one for uni :rolleyes:

Theres a BBQ at my mothers for the Footie today so I have taken some chicken out of the freezer and will taking along my own food. If I want to reach my June challenge target of 14lbs, I have to shift at least 3.5lb this week and so I REFUSE to sabotage myself! I am not going to fail on my first goal and thats that! GGRRR!

I've decided to try to stick to 12 syns or less each day and will continue to use them over the week in whatever fashion I fancy so instead of giving myself 105 syns for the week, Im going to limit myself to 84.

Though its subject to massive changes, todays menu is looking something like:

DAY 22

Red Day

Brekky

Apple
Asda Crisps (6.5 syns)

Lunch

Bacon Salad Sandwich with wholemeal Roll (HEX B)
Grapes

Dinner

Chicken Fillet x 2
20g Nandos Sweetn Sticky Marinade (1.5 syn)
Salad of: Baby Spinach, Tomato, Cucumber and Red Onion
Homemade colslaw
W/Meal Pitta bread (HEX B)

Snacks

250ml The One Milk (HEX A)
McCoys 32g bag (8 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 16
Left for the week: 68

Last edited:
Well done missus... I'd say them 3.5lbs are quaking in their teeny tiny boots :D:D You are sooo determined!!! Try to throw a bit of exercise into your routine and I'd say you will have no bother meeting ur goals!!

Much love and well done xxxx

ps... I was thinking of bringing my own food to occasions that I know I will need to eat at... its a good plan :D

Absolutely Gen. my mothers cooking is how i got fat in the first place! Shes not having her wicked way with me now though :D We have our Wii fit at my parents house as something for the kids to do when they are there but they dont end up using it so I am having that brought back today. I can use it when Im home and I have my Bob Harper DVDs. I can salivate at his loveliness whilst I burn some lard :) He is a sex god of mass proportions. Now the weather is nice there will be some long family walks and I will join the Uni gym when I start in September as they are having a huge new one built in time for my arrival lol. I used to LOVE the gym and it shouldnt take long to get the bug again.

I've had some news about my mum that isn't great. Her diabetes is doing something to her kidneys that will induce a stroke or heart attack in the near future and she has been put on tabs for it. my mum is an awkward bugger and is refusing to take the medication. she already had a huge heart attack about 7 years ago. She is only 63 and I am not ready to lose her so this is all very sad but when I think about it... i am probably in a much worse state than her if I dont do something about this now. She was slim at my age and didnt get diabetes until a few years ago. She is around 13-14 stones at 5'2 and has only been big since her mid-late 30s. Me, Im 33 and have been diagnosed with weight induced type 2 diabetes (borderline but still bad for my age!) and I have ALWAYS been heavily overweight. At my smallest adult weight I was 10st 4lb at only 5'0. That was very shortlived though. I have mostly been around 14stones but in the last 6 years I have rocketed up to the 16s and 17s. I am currently in the 18s having just started this plan at 19st 6lb! Its like I have been determined to commit suicide! Im not ready to face dying and never having had the life i should have with my kids. Im going to do my best for my mum and try to work with her doctor so that she lives for as long as possible. While I do my best for her, I owe it to my kids to do the best for myself.

wow... i didnt mean to go on that long. I only found out about mum yesterday and havent discussed it with anyone yet so i guess its all just pouring out for that reason. That Wii wont know whats hit it :)

Sorry to hear about your mum but ya might be able to get round her with the medication when she realises how serious it is.

As for you my lady you are on the right path to being healthy so have nothing to worry about :D:D

Isn't that nice of the uni to build a gym for you ;);):p

xxxxx

YUMMY YUM! I just made colslaw mixing shredded white cabbage, red onion and carrots with Fat free fromage frais and a teaspoon of jamacian jerk spices. it is GAWJUS! nomnomnomnom...

Isn't that nice of the uni to build a gym for you ;);):p

xxxxx

LOL..well, ya know, its like when they build stadiums for major sporting events or royal visits... its just the 'done thing'

YUMMY YUM! I just made colslaw mixing shredded white cabbage, red onion and carrots with Fat free fromage frais and a teaspoon of jamacian jerk spices. it is GAWJUS! nomnomnomnom...

Sounds yum yum!!!!

Hey mate well done on the weight loss....you are doing fabaroony....sorry to hear about your mum, when did she find this out......hopefully she will take her meds....then again she mucks about with her diabetes....! Well done on your maths results, much higher than you were expecting......give yourself a big pat on the back...xx

Hope todays exam goes well.....speak soon xx

the exams are tomorrow matey but I am working tomorrow too so only had today to finish off revision. i have done an absolute crap job of it tho but hohum! is callum set for the school trip?

An entire packet of McCoys fell in my mouth earlier today. I am shocked they are 8 syns but i guess that is due to the ridges and accidents will happen. so my syns for today are actually 16 - damnit!
whats worse is that the crisp incident was before dinner and i wasnt able to finish my HEX B pitta so I just did it all the crappy way round but it doesnt matter.... its only 16 syns and i can pull it back tomorrow.

Good luck for your exam shortly........im sure you will be fine, oh just filled in application form for lappie......thanx x

officially crapping myself now sonya lol. SIGH!

Oooh the 'slaw sounds goregous. Good luck with the exam and don't worry about the blip. 100 % tommorow!!!

Q

My diet has been utter pants today but i had bare cupboards and no time to shop. Its been a bit manic... been to work, college, to a friends to look after her plants and not long got home. I am pooped! Been up since 5.30am as son had to get up early for a day trip to London with his school and I didnt get back from my exam until 10pm. I think I did ok though. I forgot to put in loads of key info and did melt down a bit but wasnt as bad as i expected and i have already got all the credits i need to pass the course even if i fail the exams so I will still be off to uni in September :D its just a huge relief to be free of essays, reading, studying and exams for a few months. I am going to so so enjoy this summer break with the kids. 5 weeks until we go to Ireland :D MUST get some fruit and salad tomorrow. Am going to ferret around in cupbaords again to see if there is anything else i can eat. Im starving and completely unprepared!!! :eek:

DAY 23

Red Day

Brekky

Hi Fi Bar (HEX B)

Lunch

Bacon with wholemeal Roll (HEX B)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner

Gammon Steak
Frylighted egg

Snacks

tin of tuna with red onion and cucumber
12g full fat mayo and 20g of extra light mayo (5.5syns)
Malibu and diet coke (2.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 9
Left for the week: 59

Last edited:
Oooh the 'slaw sounds goregous. Good luck with the exam and don't worry about the blip. 100 % tommorow!!!

Q

heya queenie, sorry, i was typing that major post and missed yours :) thanks for the support hun. anyways... what blip? :p how are you doing? xxxx

edited menu as I found a tin of tuna, mayo, some cucumber and red onion. gosh i needed that bit of food lol

Last edited:
Hey Karen

Well done on ur exams and ur menu sounded fine to me :D:D

What part of Ireland are ya going to??

xxxxxx

heya ge, thanks mate. My dad is from Castletownbere in Cork so we end up there and then up to waterford to visit some relatives too. I see your in Dublin. I LOVE Dublin but havent been for a very long time :( xx

Hope Jay enjoyed his trip....callum was buzzing when he came home.....didnt want to get up this morning but he did lol.

yeah i had problems getting jay up as well! Poor kid was exhausted. he'll probably be a right moody sod for the rest of the day :)

Bugger me! If i'd known walkers were 9 syns i wouldnt have sodding eaten them! I assumed 5 or 6 syns. dammit!

DAY 24

Red Day

Brekky

Apple
Banana
Walkers Crisps (9 syns)

Lunch

wholemeal Roll (HEX B)
28g Cheese (HEX A)
red onion and cucumber
10g of extra light mayo (0.5syns)

Dinner

Wholewheat Spagetti
150g Arrabbiata Sauce (5 syns)
71g grilled Chicken (HEX B)

Snacks

Total Syns: 14.5syns

Syns left for this week: 44.5

Last edited:
It's an utter nightmare trying to stay on plan when the cupboards are bare. Glad that all your exams are done. Hope you're results are fab and you enjoy uni.

Back