Karla's Diary 2014

I love shepherds pie and the chilli and spaghetti bols. Feels like a treat. Carbonara is hard to cook right. It's nice but doesn't feel substantial enough for me.

Hi Karla. Catching up tonight. You're doing great! I like all the packs except for the mushroom risotto!

Morning Karla, hope today is a good one x

Hi Karla. Hope you have a good weekend.

Trying hard, for the carbonara you just have to add a bit of water, not the quantity they say, you mix it. If you feel it needs more and incorporate again. After that you leave it to stang covered for at least 5 min and you microwave. Yummm and very consistent. This how I make it thick.

Hope that helps;)

Trying hard, for the carbonara you just have to add a bit of water, not the quantity they say, you mix it. If you feel it needs more and incorporate again. After that you leave it to stang covered for at least 5 min and you microwave. Yummm and very consistent. This how I make it thick.

Hope that helps;)

Thanks sun ray :)

I normally made mine up with 100ml not the 150ml recommended. However the other day I was making it for Mrs 8391 and added 150 by mistake (kids were arguing). As it was to watery i put it in the fridge thinking I would just put up with it later. I had it for lunch the next day and it had thicken up a treat.

I normally made mine up with 100ml not the 150ml recommended. However the other day I was making it for Mrs 8391 and added 150 by mistake (kids were arguing). As it was to watery i put it in the fridge thinking I would just put up with it later. I had it for lunch the next day and it had thicken up a treat.

That's worth think g about, the fridge.., thanks Chris.

Hi Karla, how's your weekend going x

How are you getting on hun?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Guys, sorry, sorry sorry I've been so slack at keeping up with everyone :eek: I hope you're all doing ok and the weight loss is going well for all.

I'm so busy I haven't had time to breath, work is a utter nightmare at the moment! Just crashing it quickly to say I'm still on track and I lost another 6lb this week to that's 13lb in total and I'm chuffed to nuts :D It just feels like second nature now and to be honest the less I think about it the better I am. I had to nudge myself last night at 9pm to have my last pack as I'd only had 2 all day but I wasn't hunger and wasn't overly bothered. Ketosis rocks ;)

Anyway, I will try to get on for longer real soon and see how you're all doing xx Stay positive all xxx

Well done Karla. Brilliant loss so far. Busy is good, less time to think about other stuff x

6lb! Brill! Brill! Brill!

Hi Karla, how are things going x

Well done Karla, brilliant loss! Good luck for the coming week xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies, how's everyone doing?

I'm down another 4lb at weigh in this morning so I've now hit my first mini goal which I'm delighted about :) goodbye the 16s too and hello 15s (for a short while!!)

I start week 4 today so adding 200 cals a day. Not overly sure what I'm going to have for that so I might just have milk most days. I did have a poached chicken breast and some carrots for tea last night instead of a soup and that was lovely although really surprised at how quickly I became full. I've brought some celery and quark cheese so might have that for lunch one or two days this week instead of a bar. Just going to play it by ear and see how I feel everyday and go with that.

It's my mother in laws 80th at the weekend and we're all going out for a meal on sat night - A steak house!!! I have had a look at the menu and there is a salmon steak on there along with some vegetarian options so I might look to see if I can have a meal but I'm going to take a bar with me though just incase I'm not comfortable eating anything of the menu. I'll deal with the moans of the family on the day :p

Wow wow wow well done super slimmer! Huge losses, you've been flying through x

Back