Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

Isn't it just! I must admit I haven't been keeping 100% track this holiday weekend but I think I might be under rather than over. Have been out for lunch but have tried to compensate by having zero point soup or dinners!

Hope you have all had good weigh ins this weekend! I need to go catch up on your diaries now!!

xx

Hey Katie! A very belated welcome and good luck. Sorry i've not been around. Well done for getting back on the wagon and sounds like you had a lovely weekend. :) Hope today is a good monday for you xx

Thanks Saski!

Everyone is so nice on here! Really enjoy coming on here and reading peoples diaries!

I am enjoying last day off today before back to work tomorrow. Going out shopping with other half in a bit then going to Wagamamas for Dinner.

Am going to have a chicken chilli men. That is 9.5 points! Can't believe its not more! Hope it is nice!

Should be within points today if I manage to stay away from nibbles later when I get home. Will make a big bowl of Sugar free Jelly! Will be doing our weekly shop later so will make sure I don't eat anything whilst packing it away into the fridge!

Why can't I just leave it alone! Ahhhh!

Hope everyone has good day/evening!

xx

i am so jealous, wagas is one of my favourite places to eat :)

what is september weekend exactly? and why do i not get it? :p

Oh it's a long weekend up north we get the Friday and Monday off. I think you guys had a bank holiday at the start of September? Well we get the end!

Only 3 teaching days this week then one full week next week then it's our October mid term break! Can't wait!!

already? thats shocking - 8 days LOL!

how're the points going? :)

Hey Katie. How are you? I hope you enjoyed your Wagamamas and your long weekend. Hope returning to work wasn't too bad for you and that you are having a good day. xx

mmm wagga mammas sound good and somewhere ive never been, dont think we have one too near me but il keep my eyes open.

i seriously need to make some zero point soup for myself, my good ol mum made some last weekend as her friend is doing ww and she thought she'd make it so i could see if i like it :) mums are great arnt they! xx

Schools up here have been back since August! Our school holidays are different to those down south!

Wagamamas was sooooo yummy!

Hope your all having good day! I am just about to have dinner! Haven't decided what that is yet though!

xx

Oh and Mrs M you soo need to make zero point soup it really helps me since I am only on 19 points!

I make it about 3 times a week, just bung loads of veg in with a few stock cubes and voila!

xx

Sooo tired tonight! Been grumpy all day, think it's nearly that time we all love! Getting stressed out at work just now! Everything is 100mph! Looking forward to Holidays soon!

Have a lovely weekend ahead though, including a night out with the girls on Sat, never a bad thing!

Hope you are all doing well tonight!

xx

ooh night out sounds good :D shame a good night out always (to me anyway) has highpointed cocktails in it LOL :p have a lovely time anyway :)

and don't be too down - only 2 days left until the weekend! :) xxx

Hi Katie
Hope youre having a good evening. Yay its Thursday tomorrow.....which is nearly Friday.....which is practically the weekend yay :D Hmm I is very jealous of the hols though. We arent even getting a midterm this semester grrrr evil uni :mad:
Lurrve Glasgow btw. Used to always go over with girly gang when I was quite a bit bigger and clear out Bravissimo shop there heehee;)

Hope youre feeling better hun
Cath xox

Evening girls hope you have all had a super day! After being down in the dumps last night I felt brilliant today. Was such a beautiful day and I had Primary 2 today who are all gorgeous! Love the wee ones, totally brightened up my day!

Cocktails are so high in points aren't they! I try to stick to Malibu and diet coke which I love and low points but by the time I've had about 50 of them I dont suppose its very low!

I love a french martini tho!

Glasgow is great for a night out, you really can't beat it!

Out for a posh dinner tomorrow night with my other half and the in laws then girlies on Sat! Need to look out something nice to wear!!

xx

Oh and also tried those pink and white wafers today for first time. I put one in the microwave for 15 secs, OMG they are AMAZING!

LOVE THEM!

hiya

just thought i was pop bye to your diary :)

do you mean pinkies? i dont like them cos the wafer is dead bendy lol

where you go in glasgow? i love glasgow at the weekends in fact its great thru the week as well
x

Is that what they are called? I heated in micro and the marshmallow went huge! Amazin!

I know such a good night out! Love Karbon,common,kushion anywhere really! Always in royal exchange square for cocktails!

x

oh yeah royal exchange square!!

social do the best mojitos and one up is great too

i was in kushion about 3months ago - had a great laugh

xx

I always have cocktails in the social. November in Princes square is good too! I love Mojitos!

Going to Rat pack dinner/dance at 29 tomorrow can't wait!

How you getting on hun?

Back