Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

Hey chic you sound like you have a fab weekend coming up! I love Glasgow, it's just the best city, especially Ashton Lane. :D

Hope you have a lovely time and oh I'll need to try pinkies

xx

lol i was in november 2weeks ago was fab hehe

ashton lane is fab as well, i went to school very very close to there :)

im doing well, altho today has been a bit of a wash out but its hard when at uni its not the sweet things its when everyone is going to lunch at the china buffet king - i suppose in fairness to myself i only had about 1 plate of food and it wasnt piled high
x

I know its so hard when you have social obligations and folk are going out for dinner. Well done on only having one plate tho! I love china buffet king but eat about 20 plates when I go and put on half a stone!

x

lol was it the ashoka? they do amazing haggis pakora!

i really dont think i could eat more than one plate lol but i would have given it a fair bash lol
x

lol was it the ashoka? they do amazing haggis pakora!

x

ooo I think it could have been! It was fab and HUGE portions, although I missed the haggis pakora. I do remember being very embarrassed that my friend got very drunk and spilled wine all over my OH then said about how amazing her home made onion bajis were and that they were better than the ones in the restaurant. OOOO and we had a meal in the Kama Sutra on Sauchiehall Street and wee Bob from River City was on the next table!! ha ha! OH being from Ireland has never seen it and had no idea who I was talking about :p

xx

hey hun, how are you doing? glad your feeling brighter :)

will you pop what you make for your 0 point soup in my diary if you get chance?

thanks hun

suzx

hiya Katie :D how were primary 2's today? have a lovely friday :D

Hahah I love that you are all writing in my diary! How funny!

Sorry girls I was away washing my hair there and missed all the gossiping! I love Ashton lane! Spent 5 years of my life there when I was meant to be at uni! Don't know how I got my degree bars are great there!

Primary 2's were lovely today! They are so so cute! So glad it's almost Friday! Get the wine open!

I will pop my soup recipe onto thread tomorrow!

Night all

xxx

Oooh Sauchiehall St thats where we used to stay yaay lol soz :D

Have a good day tomorrow Katie
Cath xox

lol we sound like a lot of booze bags hehe

well actually i kinda am lol

how are you?

i bet teaching primary 2 kids is great

x

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

Afternoon ladies had a great night last night!

Was at a dinner and tribute to rat pack night! Was really good! Got home about 2 this morning and it was like monsoon season in Glasgow! So so wet was horrible!

Have night out with the girls tonight, have no idea what to wear! Gonna be raiding my wardrobes to put an outfit together - Excited!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

x

Hi Katie
Have a brill night out tonight :)

Booze bags????....who....me..??? :whistle: lol ;):D

Cath xox

have fun ;)

Back