Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

just to remind you claire, but you said no WI treats this week (apart from a delayed big well done smooch from me.. cause my smooches are a real treat LOL :p)

and Katie i can just imagine your friends little boy.. thats so adorable! almost makes me want one... almost :D

I know me too! I spent the day with them today and feel so broody now! She is having another one in 3 or 4 weeks!

Bonkers!!

some people just love babies dont they.. my friends goal in life is to experience pregnancy.. the idea makes me feel sick.. all those stretch marks and extra weight all over again.. FAIL! LOL :D :p

oh woops I did say that didn't I :eek: hmmm ok well maybe not :cry:

x

Yeah I know! Rach being a teacher puts me off kids also! The thought of having them all day then all night when I get home immediately sets off alarm bells!

Hell!!!!

hello you, hope you have a good day today (TFI friday :D) xxx

Thanks girls, sorry I've been missing in action all weekend! Have been away to St Andrews with other half! Had lovely time. Got back yesterday and ended up out for lunch with my friend. Three bottles of wine later I made it home in time for X Factor - drunk!

Trying to claw back some points today as I went over yesterday with all the wine! Ooops!

Hope everyone is having fantastic weekend and weigh ins went well!!

Mwah!

x

Sounds like a good weekend to me! Hope you have a good week x

so are you back to work now? x

Yes my lovlies I am back to work now! Boo!

Got some bad news today, my other halfs family dog was put down today. He is devastated - haven't seen him yet but know its going to be a bad night ahead! Such a shame, he was a beautiful golden retriever!

Sob!

Hope you are all having better day than me!!

xx

ooohhh no Katie

feel for ya my lovely - xx

Back