kats keeping it off!!..

me and my son have come down with a sickness bug so i think i will leave teatime empty as i dont think ill be eating :(

me and my son have come down with a sickness bug so i think i will leave teatime empty as i dont think ill be eating :(

Oh no :( Get well soon. x

thanks pig city. i had a whole night of it and feel a bit worse for wear. just had 2 slices of wmeal toast and some flora light...first time i've had margarine in a very very long time, syn wise i have no clue. but i dont think itll be too bad.
sooo
brekkie:2xwmeal toast(hb)2 tbsp flora light (5)1 ltr of freezing cold water to cheer me up lol
1xfruit ice lolly
2xwmeal toast(hb)banana(f)jam(2)hot choc(2)

Last edited:
still not feeling right so if i lose this week it won't be a true loss, it'll be through barely eating lol

brekkie:banana,mango pieces(sf)
snack:1xwmeal toast(hb)flora light tsp(1.5)
dinner:mugshot(f)
teatime:2xwmeal bread(hb)42g cheese(ha)jam(2.5)hot choc(2) total 6 syns
mango(sf)carrots(sf)cheese tri(ha)

Last edited:
my food diary this week is pityful :( i just can't bring myself to eat much other than toast.
brekkie:nothing :(
dinner:2xwmeal bread(hb)2 laughing cow ex light triangles(ha)jam(1) kitkat(5.5) banana(f) woohoo feeling better
teatime:wmeal pasta(f)lettuce,onion,cucumber(sf)42g chesse(hb)stir in light(5)curly wurly(6)
total 17.5

Last edited:
brekkie:mango pieces(sf)
dinner:2xwmeal toast(hb)cheese(ha)ham(f)lettuce and cucumber(sf)mayo(.5)
curly wurly(6)
tea:wmeal spaghetti(f)tuna(f)lettuce onion(sf)mayo(1)

Last edited:
i'm back, naughtily haven't kept a diary for a while but have only been offplan for xmas week. was at the top of my target last weeks wi so with a gain coming up this morning at group i'll be on plan 100% so i don't have to pay next week lol.
plan for today is an EE day i think. going shopping after wi so will have to decide and then make a plan for the week tonight. new year won't be a problem as were not doing anything much.

brekkie: satsuma, apple and banana, yogurt.

so 4lb on, and 3 on last week, 7lb xmas gain. back to it now though.

so far today: orange, yogurt, 2x toast wmeal(hb), 45g reduced fat cheddar(ha), 1tbsp jam(2)
jacket spud with half a tin of beans(f)
mikado 1/2 pack (7.5)
syn free garlic dip and carrot sticks(sf)
beef stew, all free or superfree, gravy(3)
3 mini chocolates(2.5)

total syns 15

Last edited:
also had sausage quiche(2)scan bran cake and custard(10)golden syrup(4)butternut squash with quiche and bacon

total syns 17

today....3xscan bran(hb) banana(f)
jacket potato(f)cucumber and lettuce(sf)leftover sausage quiche(1)
sw buffet of batchelors rice(f)sausages(2)chicken tikka kebabs(f&sf)carrot sticks and fromage frais dip(f&sf)pita pizzas(3&ha)new potatoes(f)trifle(4custard)sugar free jelly(f)mayo(1/2)tinned ham(f)
dark chocolate(9)
total food 19 and 1/2 and wine 15
was supposed to have 30 flexi but 34 1/2 is fine as i can do 5 syns a day for remainder of the week and still be in my syns :)

Last edited:
just had 3 glasses of wine last night and had quite a bit to eat and have been up since 2 with chronic stomach cramps...think its a mixture of both just disaggreeing with me but at least it not cos i was eating rubbish. so todays plan, if my stomach feels better is:
brekkie:2x wmeal toast, banana and jam (hb,f & 2)
lunch:baked potato with 21g cheese and salad(f,sf & ha)
teatime:minced beef hash from the extra easy cook book(f,sf,2 for gravy)
dark chocolate 8

Last edited:
2xwmeal toast(hb)tuna(f)cheese(ha)
wmeal rice(f)carrots(sf)tin ham(f)
grapes,orange(sf)
dark choc(9)crisps(4)
chips and steak(f)peas(f)curry sauce(1)
orange and grapes(sf)
total syns 15

Last edited:
2xwmeal bread(hb), jam(2), cheese(ha) dark choc(9)
jacket potato and beans(f)
chips and mushy peas(f)
2x toast and cheese(ha and hb)
oranges and carrot sticks(sf)

Last edited:
velvet crunch and grapes(4 & sf)
jacket potato and beans(f)3xsausages(3)
banana and grapes(sf)
chocolate(8)

Back