Kats nibbles

OMG thats was 6.5 syns - blimey!

Oh well going to gym tonight - I wonder how much I have to do to burn that off. Is'pse as it was 300 cals - 300 cals worth - ha ha I can be think sometimes...

Kats

Ok Baked beans on toast yesterday ( HEXB) with 3 Light Baby Bels (HEXA) also had a mug shot mid morn as was hungry.

Todays menu:

Bkft: 42g Crunchry Bran (HEXB) Skimmed Milk (A)
Snacks: Banana, strawberries
Lunch: Ham Salad.
Snacks: Apple And maybe a HiFi bar. (6 syns)
Dinner: Fish, chips and frozen Peas
Pud yoghurt and fruit.

Broken the above already as my graze box come (I didnt remember ordering it) and had a little bit of the flapjack - yummy but me thinks too high in syns. - so taking it home to hubby!.

mmm the fish tonight was going to be youngs fish in batter (as a treat) but not sure as feel the syns maybe way to high - if anyone pops in and reads this does anyone know?

Don't like fish that much - but am tempted to have the salmon in sweet chilli sauce - this I know is free (check in Syn values)

Lost a 1.1lb this week - happy with that but sure if I haveing too many syns - going too watch what I have milk wise and just double check how much I have...

Kats

xx

Good luck to everyone...

Last edited:
Cool now added a ticker to show weight loss! - feel like I'm talking to myself here - but its keeping me on track so to speak...

Kats

I feel like billy no mates!:cry:

Anyway: No really gone to plan today :mad:- not over ate just not kept to my plan so am going to have the fish in batter :break_diet:tonight and then start afresh tomorrow.

In oxford tomorrow shopping so will walk it off...:)

really messed up the last two days - :break_diet:Monday morning and hopefully get back on track.:)
Got stinking cold and feel like c***. :mad:But am determined to eat correct today. Need to find out what week I am on in the Oct challege - so will write diary later - :)

Does anyone know how many syns lemsips are????:confused:

Kats

xx

Its no choc or anything flavoured with choc - mmm well lets see how I get on.

Bkft: 42g crunchy bran (hexb) SM (hexa) plus handful og blueberries
Snacks: Strawberries, Apple
Lunch: Egg and cress and salad sandwich. (hexb) plus 3 x babybel light (hexa)
Snacks: fruit and yogurt
Dinner: Not sure yet.

Bought some Catherine wheels for a treat but not sure of syns so need to check that out before i open the packet!.

Kats

Totally been off plan for the last few days - been in my sick head mode - bunged up with cold and reaaly felt like not doing anything...
So no Gym or eating the SW way its just been - whatevers available.

Back at work now, although still full of cold I am hoping to get back on track.

So today:
Bkft: 42g Crunchy bran with handful of blueberries with S.Milk (1 hexb and 1 hexa)
Snacks: strawberries - already eaten, apple.
Lunch: Have brought a salad with me - going to get some tins of tuna at lunch time to go with it.
Snacks: more fruit.
Dinner: Scrambled eggs on toast (my 2nd hexb)
tomorrow hubby out for tea so not sure what to have maybe flat mushrooms with something mmm lets look in the mags or search the forum on here - what a good idea!

Kats

xx to me well no-one reads this but me so I can be as silly as I like.
and to remind myself holiday in Sept is looming and still got flab to lose - to get back on that wagon girlie - now I've given myself a good talking lets get on with it.

Well had my tuna and some feta cheese (2nd hexa) and very yummy it was too.
Had some melon and grapes for my mid afternoon snack and blow me down if the biscuits didnt come out - had two before I stopped myself ! mmm will have to think of a way round that sub
Consciously hand going into the barrel mmmm
Tea is Scrambled Egg so no harm there and can use my syns for the biscuits so all in all not a bad day.
Hope everyone does ok too.

Kats

Yesterday over did the biscuits - but I'm blaming it on the cold that I'm struggling to get rid off!:sigh:

Todays:
Bkft: small banana, nectarine, Pineapple - Yogurt plus 1 crunched up Alpen light bar (apple and sultana) yummy:)
Snacks: Melon and grapes, Apple, other Alpen bar (1 hexb)
Lunch: not sure yet
Snacks: more fruit
Dinner: not sure yet. something with mushrooms as I have this in the fridge..

Have a good day everyone...:)

Thanks for popping in and reading.:)

Kats

xx

So lunch today was an Innoccent thingymeabob this one was is 2.5 syns on green, followed by an Apple.

Nothng else yet but am looking forward to tea - going to cook up the mushrooms / add in the philly cheese hexa (if its not mouldy) and have this with some Pasta and huge bowl of salad.. followed by fruit and yogurt, lemsip and maybe a biscuit - cos I've been good today.. but then maybe not...

Kats

OMG Philly cheese and pasta how yummy was my tea last night.

Had button mushrooms, left over veg, pasta and Philly cheese all mixed up with huge salad - it was nom nom...

Did have 2 biscuits - so syn wise not bad...

Todays bkft: Strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, grapes, melon yogurt and Alpen light (1/2 hexb)
Snacks: Alpen light (2/2 hexb ), fruit
Lunch: Chicken Salad.
Snacks more fruit
Dinner: LC Sausages, egg, peas, and chips
Pud: more fruit
Syns will be the sauages, and the little bit of chicken or could do EE as loads of salad and about mmm 100g of chicken (if that). and dinner if I buy some more mushrooms could have that as well - must find the superfree list so I can add to my dinner.

Have good day everyone..

Kats

xx

Ok its friday and someones birthday - cakes all round - I didnt have one this morning - yay was really good and felt good about it too - so why have I just eaten one with my cup of tea ????? It was put it front of me on a plate.....and again I ate it without even thinking about it ooo poo!.... well that will be my syns for today as it was fresh cream (295 cal = 14.75 syns). bums thats all I can say.

On another note hubby might be a bit mad at me as I booked a cruise with my friend (the one who has been ill) its only 3 nts but it was a bit more costly than what I told him... Am hoping he doesn't find out...He spluttered at what he thinks it is - oh boy I do get myself into this messes. Still if I get a nice bonus I can pay for it and then it doesnt matter does it....

Best go and finish up so work before end of the day.

Have good weekend everyone..

Kats

xx

Back to work , back on track - tried on a few clothes in the my wardrobe to find they fitted - bit tight round the bust but fitted - yay.

Had his parents over for Saturday and did chicken in BBQ sauce with bacn and cheese plus Merinque roulade all SW recipes - very yummy they were too.

Had one disater - tried to make the choc roulade - separated the 6 eggs (yes 6) and whipped the yolks up and preceded to put in the cocoa powder (55g) before folding into the whites well it was one big lump by the time I finished tried to fold it in - that wasn't gonna happen so whisked it up again - put it in the oven - mmm not good - in the bin it went - so had to start all over again - this time I just used the whites from another SW recipe.
Think the recipe for the choc one was wrong 55g of cocoa powder was too much...
Anyway food for today:

Bkft: Fruit and yogurt plus Alpen bar (1/2 hexb)
Snacks: Fruit Alpen bar (2/2 hexb)
Lunch: Chicken and salad (huge bowl of)
Snacks: Fruit
Dinner: Salad with Tuna and Feta cheese (hexa)
Pud Fruit and yogurt.
feeling good am losing although small amounts but its gooing in the right direction...

Kats

Lovely lunch. felt full although wanted something else tummy is making weird noises at the mom.
Had some fruit and now having a lovely cup of tea....
Got all the veg for the Speedy soup couldn't fine the green lentils in a can though so got 2 cans of the mixed beans one in chilli sauce the other in vinegarette...be souptastic tomorrow..

Kats

Ok so I did have some biscuits yesterday - don't know what it is at the moment - can't leave the biscuits alone - still using them as syns.
Had Tuna, feta cheese and sald for tea last night so still keeping in the plan.

Today:
Bkft: Fruit, yogurt and Alpen Light (1/2 hexb).
Snacks: Cherries, apple - Alpen light (2/2 hexb).
Lunch: Superspeed soup
Snacks: Fruit
Dinner: Superspeed Soup and bread roll (hexb)
Syns: ooo i dunno know biscuits......

I am visiting my friend at lunch I have told her not to do anything so fingers crossed she won't be making me a sandwich - if she does I'll have to mentally add up the syns.

Have a good day everyone.

Kats

Yesterday didn't go as plan - but straight back on plan today.

Gym this morning (up and gone but 20 past 6!) I know I must be bad.
Only had time to do 18 mins on the bike and 18 mins on Cross trainer - but anything better than nothing.
Bkft: 1 weetabix (hexb) S.Milk (hexA) and a banana
Snacks: Apple and Pink and White wafer are these 2 syns or 2 1/2 ?
Lunch: Veg soup

Dinner home made meatballs and small bit of pasta and Salad

Leaving work early today as docs appt so will have another bowl of soup when I get home...

Laters....

Well thats finished me for Gym for a while - Doc has said no until my chest infection has cleared up - o pooh!.

Meatballs and pasta was lush last night - mm mmm and for Pud I had a frozen Muller Light - boy did that take a while to eat!

I MUST NOT EAT ANY BISCUITS - MUST BREAK THE CYCLE...

Bkft: Fruit, yogurt and Alpen light (1/2 hexb)
Snacks: Apple
Lunch: Tuna and salad.
Snacks: Fruit and yogurt and Alpen light (2/2 hexb)
Dinner: salad and Ham.
Pud: Melon and Yogurt
1 hexb left over and 1 hexa (used 1 hexa fordash of milk in coffee)
Syns: 2 x Pink and whites = 5 syns total.
Hopefully my hand can keep away from the biscuits barrel and the sandwiches that will be upstairs.

Think next week I follow a menu from a SW Mag I seemed to lose better with doing that.

Kats
Kats

Ok was on plan yesterday - yay no biscuits passed my mouth (expect my pink and whites)
So was pleased with myself.

Today:
Bkft: 2 weetabix (hexb) skimmed milk (hexa)
Snacks: pink n whites (2) = 5 syns. Apple
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Snacks: Huge bowl of melon and few grapes (5) and nectarine plus a yogurt - yum yum
Dinner: Is a breakfast eggs Bacon etc... - yum yum

Brought in SW mags to work out menu for next week..

Just going to weigh my self now - it will be bad news or STS (hoping for STS) but all the biscuits think I may have self sabtogage myself.

Well here goes......

:cry:Well thats a right bummer put on 2lbs.... oh pooh..:cry::cry::cry:

My own fault though.:sigh::sigh:

Back to the drawing board....:sigh::sigh:

:lost:Really disappointed in myself after all that Soup as well - to ruin it all by those biscuits argh! -

Oh well - dust myself off and start again. - oh could kick myself!:whoopass::asskick::asskick:

Back