Kats nibbles

Thanks lilaloves - I must do this and only I can.

I am in charge of what I put in my mouth....

There thats told me...

Ok after a fab weekend - I now need to knuckle down and get this eating plan in my head. :D

Still plenty of biscuits at home - but am going to try really hard not to over indulge:angeldevil:

Bkft: Fruit and yoghurt
Snacks for day: Tescos cheese curls (4syns?), Apple and Orange.
Lunch: 2 WM Bread (hexb) 2 extra light laughing cow cheese (hexa) with grapes and celery.
Dinner:... poss a simple cook Beef rib in gravy - but need to check syns with vegetables loads of. Pud: Fruit and Yogurt.
If the Beef rib in gravey is too many syns then I'm going to have chicken instead.

Onwards and downwards - I can't afford too put weight on - bought nice outfits for hols!!!.;)

Kats
xx

So far so good - have kept on plan.

I'm not sure if the Tescos Simply Cook Beef Rib in gravy is synned or not - Have checked on the thread but couldn't find any info.

Kats

Ok the SC Beef rib was yuk - hard as nails and very fatty -yuk :(will not be having that again. On the other hand hubbies Lamb shank was good.
Day one - full on plan - tick:D
Day two-
Bkft: magic porridge with strawberries - yum yum (hexb):D
Snack: Grapes and strawberries:D
Lunch: Cous cous AH Spice Sen one with salad, pud Nectarine.:D
Snack: Apple Tesco Cheese curls (4 syns):D
Dinner: Mushrooms with cottage cheese, spring onions and bacon (1 slice) (might not put that in at all) with rocket and watercress - followed by baked beans on toast maybe (hexb)
Pud: Fruit and merignue ( 3syns-I think) with yogurt.
for my A's might have a hot milky drink before bedtime....:cool:

Hopefully no slip ups and that will make day two full on plan - ticked...:cool:

:whacky068:oo I was up and at the gym at 6:40 I did 18mins on the crosstrainer / and 18 mins on the bike - burned 301 cals...better than nothing.

Kats

Ok last few days have been busy - hubbies birthday - whoo hoo 50!:candle1:

Friday I had day off from work - had an ok day eating wise and I went to the gym in the morning burned 444 cals - whoo hoo

Saturday - mmm not too bad during day (although had piece of birthday cake:sign0007:) meal in restaurant was yuk left most of it - I could of done better...

Sunday - gym in the morning burned 351 cals (making a total for that week 1097 burned off) - eating wise was ok but had a piece of hubbies birthday cake.:sign0007:
:devilangel:Heres hoping I keep on plan....
So on today
Bkft: Fruit and yoghurt
Snacks: Strawberries, Apple and Packet of Cheesecurls (tescos) 4 syns
Lunch: 2 x Laughing cow cheeses ( hexa), celery and grapes, 2 slices bread 400g loaf (hexb) - made into a sandwich.
Snacks: Banana, I have brought Pink and Whites with me - but not sure if I'll have one or not.
Dinner: Baked beans on toast (hexa)+ the other 3 LC cheeses (hexa)
Pud: yogurt.

Thats the plan for today...fingers crossed.

well yesterday was going ok - said NO to a cream cake I had 2 pink n whites instead..felt very righteous!:innocent0001:
But then got home and had a cheese flavoured roll with a bit of butter not a lot whilst making hubbies rolls (I was hungry) - damn:mad:
We only had baked beans on toast so am hoping I didn't do too much damage.:fingerscrossed:

Today:

Bkft - fruit and yoghurt
Snacks: Grapes/Strawberries/Apple/Banana(didn't eat it yesterday)
Lunch: Tuna Salad (tuna - hexb) - I think.
Snacks: Tesco Cheese curls (4 syns)
Dinner: Pasta. mushrooms, and Philli Cheese (hexA)
Pud: Fruit and yoghurt maybe a meringue thrown in (3 yns?)

Hopefully today will be 100% on plan..

mmm yesterday was doing ok until I bought some Tiger bread to go with Hubbies pasta dinner (just had to rip a bit of and have it mmm it was lush:drool:) I also had a few bog beans these are from america there are dark choc covered cranberries very nice they were to but no idea of syns amounts:sign0007:. Hopefully it was still within my syn allowance.

Today:
Bkft: Magic Porridge
Snacks: Tesco Cheese Curls (4syns), Strawberries and grapes and Apple.
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: Simply cook range ready meal Chicken with onions and mushrooms (not sure of syns )with Brussels and some other veg.
Pud fruit and yoghurt.

Lets see if I can keep to this:D

Forgot to say - got to the gym yesterday as well.

Food wise I had the chicken in Onions and mushrooms from the simply cook range still not sure of syns but had this with just veg so hopefully it wasn't too bad.

TodaY: Bkft 42g cruchy bran (hexb) skimmed milk (hexa)
Sancks: Strawberries and a few grapes.
Mugshot as cold and hungry
Lunch: Left over pasta from Tuesday with salad.
Snacks: Tesco Cheese curls (4 syns) and Apple and Yoghurt (1/2 syn)
Dinners: Jkt Spud and WW Spaghetti - nice and quick as making chilli for freezer and for tomorrows tea.
Pud yogurt and fruit and maybe a merignue...

Its all go here so best get on with it chow...

Bonjour Mon Friends....

Ok Todays:

Bkft: Fruit and yogurt
Snacks: Strawberries and Grapes
Lunch: don't know yet
Snacks: Cheese curls, Apple and Banana
Dinner: Chilli and Rice
Pud: Cheescake SW stylie...

Kats

xx

Been really busy at work so not had chance to get on here.

But needless to say I haven't get it up and now I'm off on holiday - will try and be carefull what I eat on holiday but......................

Love to all

Kats

Sees ya when I get back .

Back