Kats nibbles

:lost:Really disappointed in myself after all that Soup as well - to ruin it all by those biscuits argh! -

Oh well - dust myself off and start again. - oh could kick myself!:whoopass::asskick::asskick:

Just hold onto that feeling for when you see the biscuits again. If they stare you out (as biscuits have a tendancy to do) just you stare back at them and imagine them sitting on the scales with you the next time you weigh. Should be easier to tell them where to go then haha (Just not in your mouth! ;) haha)

Good luck!

Many thanks for your comments:) - sorry not answered you sooner :(- had an off week - but please call and comment again.:D

Well I actually did the grapefruit and egg diet but didn't follow it to the letter - I sort of kept SW in my mind whilst I was doing this and yes the biscuits did look to me, stare me down and were in my Opinion down right rude- mmm that told them " I ate them":17729:

So back on track this morning:) - I 'mostly having' a green day today.

Bkft: Fruit (grapes 5 red and 5 black 3 strawberries and half a banana) with Activa mandarin yogurt - Peppermint Tea. - all free

Snack: HEXB ( 1of 2) Alpen bars

Lunch: Cous Cous - AH Spicy sensation with salad and bit of cottage cheese and tsp of Thousand Island Dressing (need to syn that)

Snack: Fruit.

Dinner: Pasta and John West Light Lunch I think ( need to find out syns) so will update later.

My tablets are nearly finished for chest infection so can go back to the gym hooray. So have booked myself to go Tues and Thurs PM (would prefer to go in the morning but find it hard to get up).:D

Thats it for now..

Kats

OK today so far has been good. I didn't buy a JW Light lunch as I'm on a green day that would of been 9 syns so decided to have so philly cheese (hexa) and mushrooms with my pasta for tea and a bread roll (hexb) with plenty of salad

Pudding not sure if I'll be hungry - might just have an ovaltine - how syns are they need to double check that now before I go home.

Kats

Yay yesterday went well - so pleased with myself.:)

Syns were WW Sweet chilli crisps 75cals - 4 syns?
Iced Gems small bag 99 cals - 5 syns?
Options drink 2 syns
So total syns yesterday 11 not bad going!:D

Dinner was pasta 71g Philly cheese (Hexa) and mushrooms with loads of salad - yum yum..

Ok on with today
Bkft: Continental Stylee - slices of ham and chicken. LC extra light cheeses (4) not sure how many I can have on hexa...with ryvitas 6) wholgrain crispbreads (Hexb) and some grapes... - stuffed or what.:)

Snacks: Alpen bar (1/2hexB), Apple

Lunch: Salad and tuna. mixed fresh fruit with Activa yogurt.

Snacks: Tesco cheese curls - 4 syns (I think) plus a pear.

Dinner: Pork stir fry - yum yum

Gym hopefully this evening..45mins worth..:D

Kats

Yay! Well done you for getting back on track.
Its SO not easy! My hubby is buying us a Dominos pizza tonight...just because...and I am gonna have a few slices. Going to do my weekly shop before hand though so I can have fruit after and be organised for tomorrow so I dont end up going nuts.
He has been craving one and wants to get one so bad so you can hope I am as good as you at getting back on track! haha
xx

Well its just one day so far so good - but I'm struggling to think of what to have for lunch - red day!.:D

Have the Pizza and then forget it its done - Can't be a nun all yer life I say.;)..little bit if what you fancy is good for the soul...;)
kats
x

I couldnt agree more! =D
I will keep your words in mind when I pick up the second slice and try to remember A LITTLE BIT of what you fancy.
Dont go mad and eat half a large pizza plus 2 sides and dessert which is what I did Pre SW! haha

Ha ha - love pizza esp cheese stuffed crust ones mmmm

Just don't go too mad - I'll be the Angel on your shoulder saying - thats enough now and move away from the pizza!

Kats

Not sure what happen they typing away and then my message disappeared!:confused:

Ok lunch was salad and chicken - one of those chickens from the deli counter cooked in herbs, no butter or oil I checked, so hoping that this is free:p. Just had the meat left skin - plenty left for a lunch tomorrow! bargain at £1.32....:D

Just had my pear as well so have got yogurt and more fruit to eat later and a packet of cheesey curls - blimey!:D:D

Kats

oh yeah oh yeah give me a high five - been offered a biscuit with my tea and I said NO - hallalujh - whoo hoo......

kats

Ok today I have had:

2 weetabix half a banana and skimmed milk for bkft
Lunch was Jkt Spud with Baked Beans and Salad - yum yum
Just eaten some chicken left over from yesterday
Got an Apple to eat later
and have left over pork stir fry for dinner (more fry than pork if you know what I mean...
Syns: WW Chilli crisps, Alpen bar.
only having 1 hexa and 1 hexb in the hopes that I have done EE today as lunch was in a cafe and all I could think off to have which I knew would be ok was Jkt Spud..but didn't want my chicken to go to waste - so hopefully I'll be okay..

Kats

Be much appreciated if someone could tell me If I've done the right thing...

Oops. Thought I had replied earlier.

*applause*

You did it right!
Long as you had lots of veg/fruit and only 1 of each HE your sorted.

Well done you!

Thanks :)- I managed lunch with lots of salad and it was only a small Jkt spud then dinner was loads of veg not sure where the pork disappeared to:confused:,

:devilangel:but then oh no cup of ovaltine with 2 digestive biscuits just can't left them alone - do you know once they have been all gobbled up - I not buying anymore - hubby will suffer but its all for the good of womankind.....;)

Ok just been paid - but have not aot left - so it will have to be cheap meals until 17th Sept - when we go on holidays and then its all inclusive - phew..

So anyone have any cheap filling meal ideas (no fish)!!!! I think it might be green quite alot of days...:D:D

Bkft:
2 weetabix (hexb) Skimmed milk (hexa)
Snacks: Apples, strawberries and grapes.
Lunch: at friends house but this is usually a sandwich so can easliy add this into the days total.

Dinner: Baked beans and Jkt Spud with salad mmm mmm my fav meal...
Pud Yogurt and fruit.

NO HOT DRINK AS CAUSES ME TO EAT BISCUITS.......

Kats

oo :D:Dforgot to say got up at 6am got to the gym for 6:30am I did
18mins on the crosstrainer, then did 3 sets of 10 on 4 different weight lifting machines then 5 mins on the vibrating:eek: plate thingy.

Felt better for going...:)

Whoo hoo....

I have this on my books to make and it shouldnt be too expensive.
The leeks can be pricey but you can get them cheap in some places.
Think its great cause its a main in itself but can be used as a side too.
And it will do loads!

And I also wanna try this as it can literally just be whatever veg you have lying about that you need to use up. You wouldnt have to stick to those ones. And again it would do loads of portions.

Just make sure you try to diversify even when you are on a budget or you will get bored and hit the biscuits...hard! haha

Thanks :)- have printed these two recipes off wil definitely try the leek one :p- that looks yummy - hopefully I can freeze whats left if not just have to have it 2 days running...:D:D

Kats

Yay! Glad that helped a little.
Im really fancying the leek and potato pie thing now.
Would mean I could have a green day too...
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Ok yesterday was a complete wipe out!

Had a baguette (no butter) with ham and coleskaw okt of French Fries and then this was followed by a chocolate bar got back to work where I continue to eat...yes my hand (which should be chopped off by now went into the biscuit barrell) and yes it didnt stop there - got home and had a slice of bread with peanut butter and jam then had dinner which was SW jkt Spud and beans and salad then pud was a solero ice lolly. - so I desrve to put on - lucky me I didn't I stayed the same - phew...back on track and printing off cheap meal recipes

Bkft: Sultana bran (hexb) Skimmed milk (hea) - Peppermint tea.
Snack WW chilli crisps 4 syns, nectarine,
Lunch Tuna and new potato salad
Fruit and yogurt.
Dinner: not sure yet....still looking

Kats

Back