1 tbsp. Choc Shot 2 syns

Drinks -
x2 peppermint tea
x1 fennel tea
16g Options choc cherry 2.5 syns
Robinsons nas squash
1L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 12.5 :p ...I'm stuffed !

:wee::banana dancer: Brilliant result Kay - well done hunnie. That sticker will be yours next week - another cracking week ahead xx

Well done Kay. Maybe all your stressing on Mondays burns off more calories! Lol. Hope you have another good week.

Thanks Lindsey, maybe your right :p, but the stress does me no good, so hope to take it in my stride next week. Hope you have a fab week too hun !

Kay xx

:wee::banana dancer: Brilliant result Kay - well done hunnie. That sticker will be yours next week - another cracking week ahead xx

Thanks Sheila :), I am a happy bunny :bunnydance: . March has got off to a good start for me. Now I just need to lose 2 1/2 lbs by next week so I can get my 3 1/2 stone award and get back to where I was last year. I really hope I can do this . Hope you had a lovely day hun, will pop over to your diary in a mo .

Kay xx

You CAN and WILL do it Kay - think positive not negative. Your food is fab just stick at it x

How will I lose it, I'm thinking of Mr D's 8 syn dessert :D ! lol

Kay xx

How will I lose it, I'm thinking of Mr D's 8 syn dessert :D ! lol

Kay xx

Ha Ha - you'll lose it by carrying on what u've done to lose 3st 4.5lbs that's 46.5 lbs!!!!!!

Thanks so much Bev, I feel so relieved now its over :) . I'm thinking of getting some new scales lol :D . I will try and be less stressed on Mondays hehe. Hope your having a fab day hun, need to catch up on your diary in a mo .

Kay xx

Agreed, if you're going to weigh yourself at least get some that weigh the same as your SW ones, or work out how far out they are so you know the 'proper' weight if you know what I mean. Some scales are really dodgy though, the ones at Chris's Mum n' Dads change by a few pounds each time I step on!

xxx

Agreed, if you're going to weigh yourself at least get some that weigh the same as your SW ones, or work out how far out they are so you know the 'proper' weight if you know what I mean. Some scales are really dodgy though, the ones at Chris's Mum n' Dads change by a few pounds each time I step on!

xxx

I know what you mean hun, mine are very temperamental, they keep changing every few minutes I step on :eek: . They never used to be like that, but my sister borrowed them to weigh her huge suitcase when she was travelling abroad and I think they went off the charts after that :rolleyes: . Defo need to get some new ones soon. Will pop over to your diary in a mo, hope you've had another fab day on plan :) .

Kay xx

Salter are really good scales I've found, and if you have Lloyd's pharmacies near you they have them half price on sale, as did Argos but not sure if that ended.
When I went to group I knew that home ones were always a lb more than group so you account for that in your head once you know xx

Well ..... you could always just leave it at that and THINK about it lol not make it. Make it as a treat for next week after WI :D

lol he keeps posting desserts up every 2 seconds, can't keep up and their all lovely, too much temptation :p, but yep maybe your right, not this week, next week I'll make a giant one in your flower vase to celebrate my 3 1/2 stone award hehe :D .

Kay xx

Salter are really good scales I've found, and if you have Lloyd's pharmacies near you they have them half price on sale, as did Argos but not sure if that ended.
When I went to group I knew that home ones were always a lb more than group so you account for that in your head once you know xx

Thanks Pixie for the tips, will defo look into that, seriously need to get some nice new ones :) .

Kay xx

lol he keeps posting desserts up every 2 seconds, can't keep up and their all lovely, too much temptation :p, but yep maybe your right, not this week, next week I'll make a giant one in your flower vase to celebrate my 3 1/2 stone award hehe :D .

Kay xx

Lol I know. We will just have to be strong and resist hehe

Lol I know. We will just have to be strong and resist hehe

I usually get my sweet cravings in the evenings so like to save my syns for then. If ever I feel I'm going to go crazy with the syns, I start drinking loads of water to fill me up, that normally puts a stop to it :p .

Kay xx

Back