Kay's journey to health and happiness

Woop you're back!!!!! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brittany :p, its good to be back, have just posted on your diary, hope your having a good week hun ! :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay, keep posting hun we need you more than you need us. You're a superstar keep remembering that.
Welcome home. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Kay I'm so glad you're back! I'm so sorry you've been feeling so crappy over the last few days hun. I honestly think you've been putting way too much pressure on yourself. I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, I just want to help, but I'm sure you'd feel a lot better if you relaxed a little and tried to enjoy the process bit more. I've been there myself wanting big numbers week after week and getting so disappointed when it doesn't happen. I've cried, thrown a tantrum, had a binge, tried to be ridiculously strict at CC and basically put myself through the emotional wringer, when in reality the truth is that some weeks we just don't lose big numbers. Some weeks we might not even lose at all, but so long as we're sticking to plan and enjoying what we're eating then we're doing all we can. It will come off hun, it's just a long and sometimes very frustrating process.

You sound a lot more positive in your post and I'm so glad. You can enjoy all your syns and lose weight, so why not have them? Depriving yourself only leads to blow outs so please take this week to fall in love with SW again. I'm so glad you're seeing it as a fresh week and a fresh start. If you gain next WI then you gain, but I think you've learnt an important lesson from all this. It's so easy to fall off the plan and never get back on, but you've not done that. You've dusted yourself off and got back on plan like a champ. I know this sounds kinda cliche, but the weeks that decide whether or not we get to goal aren't the ones where we breeze a 3lb loss. All the little stumbles are just stepping stones on the road to goal, don't see it as a set back, you've overcome another obstacle and I'm sure its made you even more determined.

Anyway sorry for rambling on, I just want you to try and see the positives from the negative if you know what I mean. Plus after the binge your metabolism will be sky high again now, every cloud! ;)

*Big hugs* and soooo glad to see one of my bestest forum buddies posting again xxxxx

Thanks so much Bev :) I'm so glad to hear from one of my bestest buddies ! :hug99: Your support is always amazing, you always pick me up when I'm down, and I really appreciate that. We both have a long journey ahead, I know you can relate to a lot of what I say and the way you break things down really makes sense to me. Especially about the slow losses or the sts meaning more on our journey than the huge numbers, that has helped me a lot to put things into perspective . You're also right about relaxing more on the plan, that's why I'm giving myself some timeout to refocus and I actually feel very relaxed and am enjoying my week off plan :p . I hope to restart from next Tuesday with my head in the right place :). I have spent most of today catching up on everyone's diaries and the inspiration I have gained from all of them is amazing !!
I think I'm going to make a hole in my chair now lol ! :character00148: Thank you for your kind words once again. :thankyou: I need to catch up on your diary but that will prob be tomorrow now hun, I need to go eat something :D . Hope your having a smashing week, will catch up with you tomorrow !

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

welcome back KAY whoooooppp

Great to see you back hun - you will do this when your ready. 1 day at a time slowly slowy catchy monkey as the saying goes. xxx

Hi Kay, I've had days like yours where I've been angry and annoyed..just wanted to be the old me again in terms of being ignorant like all my friends get to be...to just eat the things I miss and not think all the time 'this is free, this has syns, this is superfree'...it's kind of exhausting when you let it build up brick by brick and you're not in the emotional frame of mind to appreciate it and value it. I do believe SW is the best of course, and that's it's a lifestyle choice not a diet....but life is life! If you knew tomorrow was your last day...and you really want that snickers bar...you'd blooming eat it lol. That being said I know we can't life everyday like that or we'll all be in the same miserable boat we were before lol. BUT the long winded point I'm trying to make is; one week off plan to let your mind breathe isn't the end of the world. We all need to kick back and ease the strings on the things causing us stress. As you know all too well the important thing is not going wild for weeks on end :)

My friend hasn't been I group since September...that's 6 MONTHS since she said 'I'm missing one week I'm stressed I need to not be thinking about SW'

Now she is over 1 stone heavier and nowhere near her target she set in Jan 2013...just a lil story for you about her as I have been gently kicking her to stop going 'wild' as stress is no excuse, the binge eating for 6 months and making excuses for herself haven't got her to a happy place. She's miserable again! So it's no surprise to me that once again she is rejoining and coming with me to my weigh in this week lol. It'll be the fourth time I've heard 'clean slate'. Now this is hard work lol.

Enjoy a little 'you' time and hope you find that inspiration/motivation/turning point I can tell you are searching hard for!! It will come to you, and perhaps that'll be the weigh in next week/image therapy. Hard bullet I've swallowed a few times but it works!

......going to go and get myself something to eat for brekkie :eating: . Will be back shortly, incase you guys send out a search party for me hehe :D !

Kay xx

Well, OK then, but don't be long now, will you? ;) Maybe we should see about getting you the equivalent of a security tag around your ankle so that we can keep tabs on you.....:D.

Seriously, though, it's wonderful to have you back on here, and you're doing absolutely the right thing to give yourself a breather from the plan and give yourself a chance to get back into the right head space before going back to it.

Hugs to you,

H xx

So glad you are back Kay! You are going to have days where you feel like giving up, but hey you are back which goes to show you are strong and determined! Everyone is here for you just like you are always here for us! Picking us up when we need it and always there to praise us! I've seen so many of your comments on other diaries and you are just so lovely and inspiring and positive!!

You can do this lovely lady! :talk017::talk017: Big cheer for Kay! Xxx

So glad you're back pickle!
Everyone needs a blow out now and again, and better it be for a couple of days than weeks/months/years (as i've been known to do :eek:
See, you even do off the wagon with style and grace, sheesh, what are you, superwoman?? :p
Big huggles honey xx

Afternoon Kay :)
Here's a little bunny for you... View attachment 128970

Hehe :D, that's Rambo ! I know him :p he is a little celebrity bunny, he has his own facebook and youtube channel. Poor thing past away earlier this year and left his partner behind Eddy :( . But I think the owner has bonded Eddy with a new bun friend now :p. See me getting carried away with bun talk :D .....How are your Kathryn ?

Kay xx

Hehe :D, that's Rambo ! I know him :p he is a little celebrity bunny, he has his own facebook and youtube channel. Poor thing past away earlier this year and left his partner behind Eddy :( . But I think the owner has bonded Eddy with a new bun friend now :p. See me getting carried away with bun talk :D .....How are your Kathryn ?

Kay xx

Awww... It was just a random pic off Google.... He's a little cutie!

I'm good thanks... Feeling a lot more positive today and eating yummy sw food... It's so much nicer than junk!! I will get this last 10lbs off even if it kills me! :D

Hi Kay, keep posting hun we need you more than you need us. You're a superstar keep remembering that.
Welcome home. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Bubbles :p, I seemed to have missed your post. I'm no superstar lol :D especially for going off plan :p but thanks a million, your too kind. Your doing fab yourself hun ! Hope you have a smashing loss this week ! :)

Kay xx

welcome back KAY whoooooppp

Great to see you back hun - you will do this when your ready. 1 day at a time slowly slowy catchy monkey as the saying goes. xxx

Thank you :), I believe we've spoken :D . Missed ya loads while I was in hibernation ! hehe

Kay xx

Thanks I hope I will well done for getting back on. Hope you had a good day too xx

I'm sure you will hun , there is so much support on here, you will find the motivation to start over when your ready :) . I'm here whenever you want to chat :p !

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Don't give up now! You have already done so, so well! You can do this! You're almost half way there. Every one has a bad week every now and then but I think it's good to give you're body a shock so it doesn't know where it is and can't hold on to extra calories. Got my fingers crossed for a big loss for you soon! :)

P.s I love your profile pic of that cute bunny!!! Is he/she yours? It's adorable! xx

Hi Kay, I've had days like yours where I've been angry and annoyed..just wanted to be the old me again in terms of being ignorant like all my friends get to be...to just eat the things I miss and not think all the time 'this is free, this has syns, this is superfree'...it's kind of exhausting when you let it build up brick by brick and you're not in the emotional frame of mind to appreciate it and value it. I do believe SW is the best of course, and that's it's a lifestyle choice not a diet....but life is life! If you knew tomorrow was your last day...and you really want that snickers bar...you'd blooming eat it lol. That being said I know we can't life everyday like that or we'll all be in the same miserable boat we were before lol. BUT the long winded point I'm trying to make is; one week off plan to let your mind breathe isn't the end of the world. We all need to kick back and ease the strings on the things causing us stress. As you know all too well the important thing is not going wild for weeks on end :)

My friend hasn't been I group since September...that's 6 MONTHS since she said 'I'm missing one week I'm stressed I need to not be thinking about SW'

Now she is over 1 stone heavier and nowhere near her target she set in Jan 2013...just a lil story for you about her as I have been gently kicking her to stop going 'wild' as stress is no excuse, the binge eating for 6 months and making excuses for herself haven't got her to a happy place. She's miserable again! So it's no surprise to me that once again she is rejoining and coming with me to my weigh in this week lol. It'll be the fourth time I've heard 'clean slate'. Now this is hard work lol.

Enjoy a little 'you' time and hope you find that inspiration/motivation/turning point I can tell you are searching hard for!! It will come to you, and perhaps that'll be the weigh in next week/image therapy. Hard bullet I've swallowed a few times but it works!

Thanks Lauren for spending the time to give me the encouragement that I need. I love your advice, you always say it as it is ! :p You are right about taking `timeout ' its a slippery slope when that 1 week turns into 6 weeks, I am very much `aware' of that after my 6 weeks off during xmas when my sister came down from Texas for the holidays and I gained 1 stone back on, I think I remember mentioning that to you, you prob forgot :D . So yep it's just one week off and no more, I can't afford to undo the hard work I have put in already :). And then I always have the support of my mins friends like you that will say `Oi your weeks up love ! ' hehe . So there will be no binges for longer than a week, but I must say I do like the idea of having a week off, might plan it in once every quarter or something...hmm something to think about .

Hope your having a smashing day hun . I'm prob more excited than you are about Friday, can't wait to call you `Target Member ' . You've done so well Lauren on your Journey, I'm so so happy for you and a very proud friend ! :hug99:

Hugs Kay xx

Back