Total Solution Keely's new you plan starts here!!

Hi Everyone
Just been for a lovely walk in the woods with my hubby, little boy and the dog, still going strong, though I did get a bit jealous when the boys had muffins and kit kat and all I had was my water lol.
Still it will pay off in the end.

How is everyone doing today? x

Hi Keely!

Glad to know you're still hanging in there. My pack finally arrived today and so far so good but kinda craving some chocolate lol! I'm trying to do some work to keep myself busy.:eek:

hi Lozza! What have you had so far? The chocolate shake is really yummy! Last night I dreamed I was eating chocolate bars lol so the cravings are there!

3lbs loss already is fantastic! I jumped on the scales this morning, but it's not budged yet. I'm going to try my hardest not to go on again until my WI on Monday. Otherwise I'll beat myself up if it still hasn't moved.

I've be keeping an eye on your diary to see how you get on. It's nice knowing there's people on here who started at the same time :)
x

Ah thanks DM, I'll pop in to yours too, like you say it's nice to chat to someone who started around the same time. How are you getting on with it all? I so want to say I'll stay off the scales but I know I won't be able to lol

hi Lozza! What have you had so far? The chocolate shake is really yummy! Last night I dreamed I was eating chocolate bars lol so the cravings are there!

So far I've had the vanilla shake which was really yummy, and the strawberry one which is OK. When I made my strawberry shake suddenly my blender started leaking lol! So I've reverted to the good old hand blender. :D Chocolate dreams oh dear! Perhaps they will turn into Exante chocolate shake dreams? Hahaha let's hope!

:D No way.. it's the only time I can actually have real chocolate and caramel so I'm savouring every minute of my dreams

Hi Keely, just caught up on your diary and you're doing really well! The first week nearly killed me but I feel fine now and have since the weekend. Stick with it and we're all here to support you if you need to have a rant! ;) xx

Thanks Nicky, how are you getting on now? x

I really enjoyed the mushroom soup for dinner, nothin like the tomato soup :yuk: but I was still hungry so I had the last bit of my bar, now I have nothing left for tonight and I'm still bloody hungry!!!! :(

I am so close to going to make a sandwich I can't tell you, my mouth misses chewing, God that sounds really stupid, does anyone know what I mean? I'm just craving something to really sink my teeth into :cry:

I know what you mean lol! I'm hiding under the covers of my bed to stay away from the kitchen lol! Belly is rumbling but I know if I give up now I'll be disappointed with myself. We can fight temptation together :D ! Don't forget there's a panic thread for when you're about to give in to the binge! Xxx

How ya doing Keely?, is it your second day done today?

I am finding it totally fine apart from the soups, dont like any of them so Im gonna order bars and shakes next time i think. Lost 6 lbs in first 4 days so Im quite happy with that.

Good luk
Vix

I'm getting on okay. Had a bit of a wobble at work. I'm surrounded by "bad" stuff. Managed to stick to my shake though and legged it out of there when I was finished. lol.
I think i've gone into ketosis today, i've been feeling really cold today and my mouth tastes like i've been sucking on pennies! That's not going to be pleasant for the dentist tomorrow. :ignore:

I hope you get through tonight okay. I'm feeling a bit peckish at the moment too. I think i'm gonna pour a big glass of Dr. Pepper Zero, see if that will perk me up a bit.
x

That's good DM you have reached ketosis quite quickly then (not so good for your dentist mind you lol)

Lozza I didn't see your post earlier hon, sorry. Are you okay?

Missvix well done, that's good losing!! I loved the mushroom soup earlier, much nicer than the yukky tomato slop :D

Hello all. Feeling better today!! HAd banana shake yuk but mixed first half with cold waterand coffee and 2nd half with hot coffee and cinnamon which was ok ish.

How you all doing?

Hi keely!

Yeah I'm alright. I'm just feeling really sleepy and dizzy but I've got to soldier through my studying today. :eek: How's day 3 going?

Hiya I'm doing ok hon, just having 1st half of a veg soup which is not bad at all. Just seen your photo's missus... you look gorgeous!!! If I can get my weight down to your before pics I'll be over the moon lol

Are you having your water intake? Should help with the dizziness. Don't overdo it hon x

Hi Keely, glad you like the other soups too, now you only have to have minging tomato once every 4 days! :p

I'm gonna try the soups for the first time tonight. I might have the tomato, just to get the worst out of the way. The general consensus seems to be that tomato is the worst. I'll just add loads of spices and seasoning, until it tastes better (hopefully!)

Hiya I'm doing ok hon, just having 1st half of a veg soup which is not bad at all. Just seen your photo's missus... you look gorgeous!!! If I can get my weight down to your before pics I'll be over the moon lol

Are you having your water intake? Should help with the dizziness. Don't overdo it hon x

Haha thanks. I'm a size 14/16 in those pics and I want to get down to a size 10 (unexplored territory!) :eek: I've had my 2L so I need to push for an extra litre. Today was definitely harder than yesterday as I was so hungry lol! I hope you're ok and had an 100% day today. ;)

Back