Total Solution Keely's new you plan starts here!!

I'm gonna try the soups for the first time tonight. I might have the tomato, just to get the worst out of the way. The general consensus seems to be that tomato is the worst. I'll just add loads of spices and seasoning, until it tastes better (hopefully!)

The mushroom and the veg ones are lovely. I found tabasco and rosemary the only things that made it palatable, but play around and see how you get on. Hey we're all different, you might even like it!

Haha thanks. I'm a size 14/16 in those pics and I want to get down to a size 10 (unexplored territory!) :eek: I've had my 2L so I need to push for an extra litre. Today was definitely harder than yesterday as I was so hungry lol! I hope you're ok and had an 100% day today. ;)

Hiya, how's the studying going?
Size 10 has never been somewhere I've visited lol. I'd like a 12 - 14. Have you stayed ts? Maybe add an extra pack if you are really hungry x

Hi Keely, how are you getting on? Looks as though you are having a good first week. Good luck for your weigh in. Im on my 9th day today and it does get easier.

Hi Emma
Thanks!! You did well.. 11 lbs loss would suit me just fine :D

I feel really faint and weak. Its my day 4, has anyone else had this?

I feel really faint and weak. Its my day 4, has anyone else had this?

Oh no! Maybe you should stay in bed a little while longer if you can? I had this yesterday but somehow managed to get through it. Just take it easy, rest lots, drink water and don't exert yourself. :)

lol as you were posting in my diary I was posting in yours!! Well done on your loss!!
I am on the sofa in my dressing gown watching the royal wedding build up! Kev's taking Thomas out in a bit and my cleaner is coming inso I can stay here and chill

lol as you were posting in my diary I was posting in yours!! Well done on your loss!!
I am on the sofa in my dressing gown watching the royal wedding build up! Kev's taking Thomas out in a bit and my cleaner is coming inso I can stay here and chill

Sounds good! I figure I'm going to work for an hour and then join in on the royal wedding excitement. :D Hope you feeling unwell won't cause you to go off track. 100% all the way!

no hon I'm 100% sticking to it, I must be getting close to ketosis now surely?!! So it would be such a waste for me to mess it up now. Have a great day x x

Its your body adjusting huni..just try to relax and drink plenty of water as it really does help..If you feel dreadful some people on here have a small portion of something high protein like tuna or other lean meat ..

I didnt feel great on day 4 either but day five was a different story ..

keep strong and good luck xx

Thanks Valentine, day 4 seems to be pretty rubbish for a lot of people so I have read

On a more positive note.... Kev just weighed me and I have lost.................................................................................

8lb since Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt really weak and light headed on the Tuesday and went into ketosis the next day. So maybe you'll go into ketosis tomorrow!

Congrats on the loss. It's killing me to stay away from the scales. Can't wait until Monday.

I felt really weak and light headed on the Tuesday and went into ketosis the next day. So maybe you'll go into ketosis tomorrow!

Congrats on the loss. It's killing me to stay away from the scales. Can't wait until Monday.

DM hiya, I can't resist the scales lol. I had a bit of ham earlier so I hope it doesn't mess me up. It'd be cool if I went into ketosis tomorrow, fingers crossed x

Ham will be fine. I had a slice earlier as well :D x

:D hey it's better than chocolate eh? I could kill for a feast ice cream now and I got one in the freezer too, might get Kev to gaffa tape my mouth shut lol. Hey that dr pepper zero is really nice

Yeah, a wee slice of ham won't do any damage!
I think i'm staying away from the scales because i'm worried they won't have moved, even though i've been 100%. I'm not expecting as big a loss as others cause it's my TOTM, which i've heard affects weight loss as you retain water. BOO, I say. We'll see though.

Hi guys
I got up this morning full of beans!! Did the housework before even had breakfast and then went swimming with little guy which was lovely!!

Still very hungry and have nibbled a bit of ham again. It's weird but the food I am craving is savoury stuff I can sink my teeth into rather than chocolate which is bizarre for me. I'm not usually fussed about meat, but I fancy things like steak and sausages!! Might have some salmon later

Been thinking of writing a list of things I want to lose weight for, so might post this in my diary too for extra motivation

Also meant to say I joined the gym today!!!! That's where we went swimming.... me..... joined a gym pmsl

Last edited:
Reasons to lose weight

To help improve my illness and hopefully improve my mobility and my muscle strength and be more "able"

To be able to do more with my little boy, he is Autistic and hyperactive so I need the extra oomph!!

To be able to look in the mirror and like what I see

To look like the girl Kev married again, even though he says I'm gorgeous, I don't feel it and I want to be the person I used to be

To reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes etc

To be able to see the toning work at the gym pay off.. need to lose the big layer of fat first to see it!!

To increase my confidence and self esteem

To feel like a sexy siren again lol

To shut my Mum up lol

Where are youuuuuu!! Don't forget to keep reporting how your days go! Xx

Back