Total Solution Keely's new you plan starts here!!

I read your comment about your OH saying your gorgeous even though you don't feel it -I could have written this as my OH is always telling me I'm gorgeous, sexy etc but I feel like a great big lump. I guess it's how we feel ourselves that needs to change xo

Heyyyyyy Lozza!!

I've been over my best mates today in surrey. We took Thomas to a farm over there with a big adventure playground, he had a lovely time bless him

How ya doing girl?

I had banana (yuk) shake hidden in black coffee with lots of cinnamon for brekkie.. like a fancy late...nice! Then while the others all had toasties, sausages and chips I had a slice of ham and a bar. Then oooops..... we all had KFC for dinner, although in my defence your honour ;) I only ate the chicken and peeled off all the skin and coating! Does that count as good ish???!!!

Still getting hungry but energy wise I feel fab!!

Hadl86, it certainly is. I know so many people think I am "fine the way I am " but I don't care anymore, it's about how I feel and what I want that counts now.

Heyyyyyy Lozza!!

I've been over my best mates today in surrey. We took Thomas to a farm over there with a big adventure playground, he had a lovely time bless him

How ya doing girl?

I had banana (yuk) shake hidden in black coffee with lots of cinnamon for brekkie.. like a fancy late...nice! Then while the others all had toasties, sausages and chips I had a slice of ham and a bar. Then oooops..... we all had KFC for dinner, although in my defence your honour ;) I only ate the chicken and peeled off all the skin and coating! Does that count as good ish???!!!

Still getting hungry but energy wise I feel fab!!

Hi there! Haha well I guess it's not bad anymore when you take the coating off. Good day for you then? Weighing yourself recently or only doing it once a week? I'm fab thanks! I believe I'm in ketosis now so hopefully it'll only get easier. :)

yeah weighed this morning again.. 9lbs woo hoo, but that might change after my kfc.. even without the skin it's still fairly greasy

I may actually be the world's biggest pillock.....
I forgot AGAIN about the bank holiday when I ordered my pack so all I have today is a (sarcasm activated) delicious yummy tomato soup!! I'm just waiting for my hard boiled eggs to cool down so that's breakfast. The dreaded soup for lunch and this morning I'm going down the high street and picking up some slim fast shakes or the bars that Lozza has. We'll see what Boots have in.

The month pack should be here tomorrow so I'll write a note on the calender to remind me when to order the next lot so I don't fall short again!

Good luck wth it all Keely ad I hope the KFC didn't cause too much damage...looks like you are on for a big loss this week xx

I may actually be the world's biggest pillock.....
I forgot AGAIN about the bank holiday when I ordered my pack so all I have today is a (sarcasm activated) delicious yummy tomato soup!! I'm just waiting for my hard boiled eggs to cool down so that's breakfast. The dreaded soup for lunch and this morning I'm going down the high street and picking up some slim fast shakes or the bars that Lozza has. We'll see what Boots have in.

The month pack should be here tomorrow so I'll write a note on the calender to remind me when to order the next lot so I don't fall short again!

Did you get a week pack or something? I only thought they did monthly packs lol! :p Yeah the biggest loser bars are nice! They have slightly few carbs than the exante shakes themselves so I prefer them over the asda measure up bars. If you get the BL choc mint fudge tell me how it tastes, since I'm not generally into choc mint lol! If you are going to do slimfast, just be aware that the shakes have higher carbs and sugar than exante and so it may knock you out of ketosis. x

argh ***** I didn't know that! Do you think I'be ok to have one or should I just get a bar?

Dulcolax ... one word......... evil

I have had 4 bouts of fairly severe diarrhoea :eek:
But at least I'm not constipated anymore:D

I am so cold I'm wondering if someone has relocated me to the Antarctic without telling me, and the dog has fresher breath than me so I guess that means... finally.....
I'm in Ketosis hooray!!!!
:bliss:

OK OFFICIAL WEIGH IN WEEK 1
CAN I HAVE A DRUM ROLL PLEASE...........

15st 3lb

which means a loss of 13lb :wee:

:party0038: :party0019:

Well done! That's a fab start! :D noticed any changes to your body yet?

Xx

:D Thanks Lozza

Yeah I have, my waist goes in a lot more, much more defined curves. My tummy doesn't wobble so much lol, I think it looks less lumpy under a slim fitting top... do you know what I mean?! Less tyres :D

So tomorrow your big day?!!! Positive thinking, I'm sure you'll do great ;)

keelyjrs said:

15st 3lb

Wow well done! Xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

keelyjrs said:
:D Thanks Lozza

Yeah I have, my waist goes in a lot more, much more defined curves. My tummy doesn't wobble so much lol, I think it looks less lumpy under a slim fitting top... do you know what I mean?! Less tyres :D

So tomorrow your big day?!!! Positive thinking, I'm sure you'll do great ;)

Yep d-day tomorrow for me! Will definitely stop with the obsessive daily weighing after that lol! Glad you're happy with your weight loss. Long may it continue!

WOW Keely, what a totally awesome loss :D:D:D. Bet you're chuffed? Your mini goal was to lose just one more lb and that was by JUNE?? You'll have lost way more than that by then...xx

Thnka you ladies

Yeah Jubbly I've only got 1 lb to lose before june 1st to meet my goal lol!!! Reckon i'll do it?!!!!!

15st 3lb

Well done on your amazing week one loss! Makes it all worth it doesn't it! :D x

Back