Keeping on track as a target member!

That's such a lovely thing to say - I sit next to a lady who is a veggie, and she says the same thing. We shared our weight loss journey's together, and I tried some green days so she didn't feel left out, and quite liked them as I could have cheese! She's just got back from a 4 month hol in Aussie, and it was great to have her back. She was the one who got me talking. She calls me 'skinny minnie!' I try and make sure everyone feels included in my group - I think it's really important. For some reason, I can't start a new paragraph, so everything is just one long line! If you know how to sort that out, please let me know, so it doesn't look like I'm droning on!

Did she put any weight back on - that is what happened to me.:cry:eek:wn fault though.

Got about 150 out today. Just needed to come home. Have got shopping done. Spag bol done for the old man and the kids. SW chips and curry sauce for me. Food diary. scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for brekkie, box of Cadbury's fingers with vanilla coffee, pomegranate, grapes and caramel snackajacks. Will pick my A frame up later. Left it outside Morrison's!

im on sw chips and mushy peas doused in salt n vinegar (i call it chippy tea )
just back from group soooooo happy 2.5 off and sotw and my friend came and joined too

Well done for losing! A great night for you, and goid to have afriend going with you.
Food, leafleting is no good for meal planning; I went over syns with lemon alpen lights and caramel snackajacks.
Orange,grapefruit ml for brekkers, will chuck veggies in slow cooker while i get on with hw and make soup in time for neighbours. May skip night duty so i can catch up on admin, and need to find out when monthly team meeting is being held by district manager. I need some help to build my group, I don't want to let my members down or have to come out of this, it really would break my heart. So I am going to ask for help. Something i find really hard, but necessary if i want this to work.

Had jp with beans and salad for dinner. 4 alpen lights for 2 b choices, nicked a few jelly babies back! milk for a choice. Am going to meeting at the weekend with my consultant, and will chat with DM after the meeting. Feel relieved that going to get some help at last. It's tough, it's hard work, and although the rewards are my members weight losses, I'm not seeing the amount of work I'm putting into this, reflected by my own success. Admin tomorrow, time to catch up on all my accounts, which are not looking good.

Not eaten much today, just leek and asparagus soup, tea, a few jelly babies a nibble of red leister cheese and a couple of chicken nuggets. Will be making mac and cheese from the new mag, hence the red leister cheese, and taking it into group for our taster session tomorrow night. It's also the raffle prize!
Have sorted out some of my accounts and stock, printed out my posters.
Oh, and got a call last night from someone wanting to join; first since January!

Hey ho! hey ho! It's off to weigh I go! With my book and card, I will try hard, 'cos I already know, Last week I was not as good as I could be, But if I don't face the scales, I'm only fooling me. Ho hey! Ho Hey! Off I go to weigh! I will pull it back to stay on track, No matter what the scales say!

A pound on!:whip: Another food diary coming out of my supply, I feel! Time to take some of the advice I dish out to my members! Feel a bit less tired, as I haven't worked any nights so far, and I will do a couple at the weekend, after the meeting. Had another phone call from someone who'd seen one of my posters. She said how nervous she was and she'd plucked up a lot of courage to call. I will never underestimate how hard it can be for some people, after all; I was one of them. That's another reason to keep going to group to weigh in- it's a reminder of how it feels to be member. I will make sure she feels really welcome tonight.

Oh me grub! grapefruit, strawberries and banana & custard muller, me orange was mouldy! eggs on toast bacon and toms, 2 alpen light, pears and mac 'n' cheese from mag was lovely. Think my food mojo is back!

Trying a green week all week! Today, have had grapes and mac n cheese and choc bliss hifi with caramel coffee. Those choc bliss are like the old fibre plus bars - I used to love them and was very sad when they stopped. Having mushroom and tomato omelette with salad later.

4 new members from Jan got 1 1/2 stone awards, 1 club 10 and a 1/2 award. Taster night was good fun, numbers back up to 17, 1 new member and 3 potential from calls and other things. Lots of returning from last few weeks and some from other groups. Good night, lets hope it keeps getting better!

Brekkers, orange and grapefruit, leek and asparagus soup, dinner, lentil dahl and cauli and broc 0%total yog. Snacks, strawberries & kiwi, mullerlight. Healthy extras,350ml skimmed milk, 1 choc bliss hifi. Lots of tea. Need to ring up for a nightshift, but don't want to. I am enjoying sleeping when I should be sleeping, and being awake when I should be awake! Bonus! No leafleting to do! Housework instead, and then meeting this afvo. Next week, I won't have weekly call to make, so I am planning to go girlie shopping with my daughter, who will be turning into a teenager in a couple of weeks. That's 2 teenagers! Boy they grew up quick!

Really hard night, we didn't stop. Got in and just went to bed. Got woken up with a call for another night, but I said no! Will just have to be skint and work more nights when kids go back. In a catch 22, if I could concentrate more time on SW promotion, I could get my group to where I want it to be; but I need to pay my bills, and working nights means I get v tired and house gets neglected! Not making excuses, have a call to make tomorrow to see if I can set up promotion at a store, and got some leaflets and posters to put in gym. My members said they would wear SW tshirts when they exercise there! My food so far has been a pear, leek and asparagus soup, and boiled eggs, choc bliss (which I forgot to have yesterday ) and 2 cups of vanilla coffee. Making a roast lamb dinner and not sure yet what I'll be having. Maybe a jp with LM sausages and a salad. Got a food diary to drop off to a members house, cos she had a good loss a couple of weeks ago, and I've saved it for her so she can see what she did, but she forgot to come and get it off me. Something is not right with my enter button, and I can't start new paragraphs, so sorry if this is loking a bit odd!

Really hard night, we didn't stop. Got in and just went to bed. Got woken up with a call for another night, but I said no! Will just have to be skint and work more nights when kids go back. In a catch 22, if I could concentrate more time on SW promotion, I could get my group to where I want it to be; but I need to pay my bills, and working nights means I get v tired and house gets neglected! Not making excuses, have a call to make tomorrow to see if I can set up promotion at a store, and got some leaflets and posters to put in gym. My members said they would wear SW tshirts when they exercise there! My food so far has been a pear, leek and asparagus soup, and boiled eggs, choc bliss (which I forgot to have yesterday ) and 2 cups of vanilla coffee. Making a roast lamb dinner and not sure yet what I'll be having. Maybe a jp with LM sausages and a salad. Got a food diary to drop off to a members house, cos she had a good loss a couple of weeks ago, and I've saved it for her so she can see what she did, but she forgot to come and get it off me. Something is not right with my enter button, and I can't start new paragraphs, so sorry if this is loking a bit odd!

Its hard juggling home with work .... Really hard i totally understand

Hi Cat, tried the choc milk yet? Have dished out the t shirts to members! And just had a text from someone who didn't turn up on my first night:( to say he's coming with his parents and girlfriend:happy036::wow::clap::party0011::wee::bunnydance::party0049::party0023::party0048::fingerscrossed:Can you tell how happy I am!

i accidentally bought the alpro one (that isnt a hex a ) bloody tasty havent found the choc koko (kara) or choc oatly yet grrrr

Enjoying green week; Today strawberries and kiwi, galia melon and mullerlight for brekkie. Soup for lunch and have Asda meat free bolangnaise which is free. snacks have been apples and pears dipped in a mullerlight. Last night's call to my new member last night took 40 mins. Bless her, she has no self confidence whatsoever. So many questions which I was happy to answer, but she thinks she can't do it. Told her that I knew she could, and to text me at any time if she needed help. Told her a little story about someone who hadn't started by the time I had called at the weekend and had gone on to lose 4lbs after my call by the first weigh in. She was much happier at the end, so fingers crossed for her. xx

Back