Keeping on track as a target member!

I stuck to my plan, no mcdonalds, no buffet.
But the old man brought me a lemon merringue pie, just because I said it looked nice!
I et it, but had no other syns all day.
His niece was staring daggers at me.
She's lost 2 1/2 stone since January on LL.
She asked if my pie was nice, as she drank her black tea.
Why do they do it to themselves?
Baffles me.

Lost half a pound on Thursday.

Getting ready to drop leaflets tomorrow.
Not really looking forward to it, hope the rain stops. Will try to drop 800, and the rest next weekend on all the bank holidays.

im soon to be a target member and im dreading it tbh i only know how to loose and put on its gonna be a learning curve

Hi Cat,
if you keep going to group, your c will help you while you adjust to staying within your target.
The key is to pick the right target in the first place!
Too high and you will keep losing.
Too low, and it will be a struggle to stay there. It needs to be comfortable.
You get an extra B choice which is great - and if I'm at the top end of my target and need to get down a bit - I just leave it out.

I'm happy as long as I stay in my target, and don't worry if my weight fluctuates, that's normal and you get 3 lbs either side, but it takes a little while to adjust your mindset to that,
and to not think that you can go back to eating anything, or fall back into old eating habits.

Getting to target is a great feeling, something to be really proud of. You don't need to dread it. xxx

Hi Cat,
if you keep going to group, your c will help you while you adjust to staying within your target.
The key is to pick the right target in the first place!
Too high and you will keep losing.
Too low, and it will be a struggle to stay there. It needs to be comfortable.
You get an extra B choice which is great - and if I'm at the top end of my target and need to get down a bit - I just leave it out.

I'm happy as long as I stay in my target, and don't worry if my weight fluctuates, that's normal and you get 3 lbs either side, but it takes a little while to adjust your mindset to that,
and to not think that you can go back to eating anything, or fall back into old eating habits.

Getting to target is a great feeling, something to be really proud of. You don't need to dread it. xxx

Im not leaving my Group any time soon i love my consultant shes ace
For the past few months ive been hovering around Same few lb but i have had Alot of meals out so i was happy with that i did reach my goal and have adjusted it as i didnt feel i was done so re set it i never thought i would reach my initial goal let alone the one ive now set so im very happy ive totally changed my lifestyle and will not be going back to my old ways as i love my new lifestyle food and size and shape lol

Finished another nightshift.
Hungry, but can't be bothered. Just had a bowl of frozen cherries, and a pear.
Soup for lunch, and salmon and broccoli pasta with lowlow cheese mixed in.

Finished another nightshift.
Hungry, but can't be bothered. Just had a bowl of frozen cherries, and a pear.
Soup for lunch, and salmon and broccoli pasta with lowlow cheese mixed in.
im on nights this week too had 5 meals yesterday as it was my first night lol its strange eating on nights each day rolls into the next you dont know whether you have had the hex or not lol

Back at target with 1 1/2 off! Very happy, as I've worked 3 nights on the trot, and have really tried hard this week not to go for the choccie. So have been keeping a food diary.
Think all that walking delivering the leaflets helped!
Now to get ready for my group tonight!
And I must keep up to date here, but unable to as I've been doing one to one nursing with confused patients, so unable to use puter.
Very tired again, and will be leafleting Fri, Sun and Mon, and fitting another night in if I can.
Ahh the kids break up for hols, my dad's down Sat so I will try to maintain for Easter and then try to get under target when things calm down.
Phew!!

Another great week for weight losses in my group, my wedding lady got her 3 stone award and is 3 pound away from hitting her target. 3 ladies close to 1 1/2 stone since Jan. Hoping once Easter is out the way, the people who want to slim for summer will be heading for my group. Getting ready for a busy weekend leafleting.

My food diary is going ok.
Starting from Thurs.
orange and grapefruit.
Strawberries and apple.
would have had a cherry yogurt, but didn't like it much.:sign0137:
lunch was a cooked brekkie and dinner was Ainsley Harriot's lentil dahl with broc and cauli added and 0% total yogurt mixed through, mini bunnies for syns and 2 alpen lights and vanilla coffee whilst watching Deal or no deal!
Will have to go shopping on Saturday before dad comes down, so I will try and post when I get 5 mins.
Better get back to bed - haven't been in it much this week!

Food today, orange and grapefruit.
A chocolate bunny about 37 syns! It was a big bunny!
Batchelors deli box noodles and an orange. 6 ryvita wm crackerbread with 60g lowlow cheese.
salnon new pots and salad.
night duty fruit yogurt and 2 alpen light.
500 leaflets delivered and shopping done.

Was really peed off last night got alpro chocolate Milk thinking it was a hex but only the cara chocolate and oatly choc are ..... Ive compared the nutritional info and calcium content and most of other nutrition info are Same its just 34 more calories than a 200ml serving of the others grrrr so ive just synned the cal difference and healthy extrad the rest .... Prob shouldnt do it that way but i am til its gone lol

Does it taste like chocolate milk shake? We're getting a Chinese takeaway tonight, I'm having chicken in blackbean sauce and plain rice. I'm not in the mood for food. Not like me at all. So far today, had frozen fruit on top of 2 scan bran with a toffee mullerlight. A bit of leftover salmon and the other half of grapes and melon and pineapple I didn't finish on night duty, and 2 alpen lights. Have roast duck for easter dinner, but i'll be leafleting tomorrow, hope to get as many done as possible so I can rest a bit on Monday and do some housework on Tuesday. Luckily the kids are old enough not to want to do days out any more; they'd rather be with their mates than their mum! The old man wants to go away in the caravan. :gen147::d'oh::hmm::eek:He can bogof in this cold.

Does it taste like chocolate milk shake? We're getting a Chinese takeaway tonight, I'm having chicken in blackbean sauce and plain rice. I'm not in the mood for food. Not like me at all. So far today, had frozen fruit on top of 2 scan bran with a toffee mullerlight. A bit of leftover salmon and the other half of grapes and melon and pineapple I didn't finish on night duty, and 2 alpen lights. Have roast duck for easter dinner, but i'll be leafleting tomorrow, hope to get as many done as possible so I can rest a bit on Monday and do some housework on Tuesday. Luckily the kids are old enough not to want to do days out any more; they'd rather be with their mates than their mum! The old man wants to go away in the caravan. :gen147::d'oh::hmm::eek:He can bogof in this cold.

It tastes Amazing and yes like choc Milk but really thick and creamy .... Gonna try the oatly one and kara /koko choc one cos they are actual hex a choices lol

If they're nice, I'll tell my members! I don't like choc milkshakes very much, but they might! Just risking a 2nd cup of tea before I go off leafleting. Not many public loos around that area! Not hungry for brekkie, I'll have to be careful tonight that I don't make wrong choices. Really strange to be off food - that almost never happens!

will keep you posted ..... when i first started drinking i used to get these drinks called mudshakes (vodka chocolate or strawb milkshakes ) they were sooooo naughty may have to re create them :)

Have really enjoyed reading your diary - wish I went to your group. When I went to SW I was the only veggie so kind of got left behind somewhere so stopped going but you include us in your group - thank you :)

Last edited:
That's such a lovely thing to say - I sit next to a lady who is a veggie, and she says the same thing. We shared our weight loss journey's together, and I tried some green days so she didn't feel left out, and quite liked them as I could have cheese! She's just got back from a 4 month hol in Aussie, and it was great to have her back. She was the one who got me talking. She calls me 'skinny minnie!' I try and make sure everyone feels included in my group - I think it's really important. For some reason, I can't start a new paragraph, so everything is just one long line! If you know how to sort that out, please let me know, so it doesn't look like I'm droning on!

Leaflets, got in yesterday, knackered, cold and the old man had a moan at me 'cos the house was a mess, and he felt like a housewife, because all he'd done was load the dishwasher and cook the dinner all weekend. Slimming World has taken over and everything else has gone to pot! He's right, it has. So I gave him my jelly babies, and that shut him up! Now have 300 left to deliver today. Will get some shopping on the way home and cook dinner, and have a really good tidy up tomorrow. Just legs are still aching from yesterday, but if I get them out today, no more leafleting until the summer!

Back