Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thank you! Xx

Excellent work Kel! You are doing so well! Have a lovely day x

Thanks sweetie I'm delighted xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Good Morning and thank you guys!! well week 3 weigh in for me and -5lbs yay in total 19lbs in 3 weeks woop woop hope your all having a fab day xxx

Oh that's great Kel :D that's a fantastic loss :) so pleased for you :)

Thank you sweetie xx

Week 4 weigh in -4 lbs woop woop so happy that's 23lbs in 4 weeks!!! Hope everyone is good xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Week 4 weigh in -4 lbs woop woop so happy that's 23lbs in 4 weeks!!! Hope everyone is good xxx

Just thought I'd say hi & well done xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

cupcake86 said:
Just thought I'd say hi & well done xo

Thanks Hunni love the name btw you like baking? X

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks Hunni love the name btw you like baking? X

Well I'm wheat intolerant but I needed a name change & had just had a gorgeous wheat free cupcake -simple but I like it xo

well guys its been a while but thinking i need to keep going at this diary although i mainly use it for having a rant/moan so im still on track although i did come off plan saturday as a lot of you know we had a fab night out and have been back 100% since sunday morning wow ive never done that before i always have hangover munchies but id promised myself next time off plan is going to be 15th oct we have an engagement party so im hoping another stone off by then!
Im back to work on monday after 10 weeks off with post natal depression im dreading it but looking forward to it at the same time my best friend works with me and we do have some laughs lol
so todays good so far although i have has 2 tesco bars i was starved i always have a bar for breakfast and we were out most of the day and had a bar when i come back in just for quickness its the only time really ive had 2 bars if i come out of ketosis so be it but i think ill be ok ill have a choc shake later once charlie is in bed hope your all ok and being good xx

good morning beautiful people hope your all well, baby Charlie is in nursery today so ive had a nice 2 mile walk a litre of water and a tesco bar for breakfast im sat here watching food network im so addicted to this channel mainly ace of cakes and cupcake wars i love baking so i think thats what ill do today while i have some time xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
good morning beautiful people hope your all well, baby Charlie is in nursery today so ive had a nice 2 mile walk a litre of water and a tesco bar for breakfast im sat here watching food network im so addicted to this channel mainly ace of cakes and cupcake wars i love baking so i think thats what ill do today while i have some time xxxx

Good work on the walk and water :) glad it's going well good luck for the rest if the day x

DustQueen said:
Good work on the walk and water :) glad it's going well good luck for the rest if the day x

Thanks Hun xx

Morning all just had a litre of water and my bar that's set me up for the day I'm going to mum n dads for a bit and taking my nephew too oh my word him and Charlie = double trouble lol but sis is having her kitchen ripped out so I'll keep him out the way had a little peek on the scales today and I'm 15.3 so 3lbs down from last weigh in and after my night out last week better get myself moving got to walk the dog and get us both ready have a good day xx

Oh no!! I've had a second bar again! Stupid me was on my way back out an just grabbed it for quickness I've also had about a third of a mattersons smoked sausage I had it in my head it would be ok because I used to eat them when I done Atkins years ago! Now I feel like a complete failure stupid stupid stupid xx

dont beat yourself up kelly, a bit of a smoked sausage and 2 bars wont have done that much damage in the grand scheme of things if its a one off.... were so hard on ourselfs at times and the mind is a powerful thing. think back to our eating habits before exante.... youd be proud of 2 bars and a bit of sausage... you most certainly are not a failure. xx

carrie1980 said:
dont beat yourself up kelly, a bit of a smoked sausage and 2 bars wont have done that much damage in the grand scheme of things if its a one off.... were so hard on ourselfs at times and the mind is a powerful thing. think back to our eating habits before exante.... youd be proud of 2 bars and a bit of sausage... you most certainly are not a failure. xx

Thanks Hun feelin a bit better about it today xx

Omg I feel soooo hungry today must have knocked myself out of ketosis with the bars I've eaten I want to just say stuff it and eat food like a normal person!! Xx

I'm the same, been struggling to get back on it for a week and today am doing it, stomach is going crazy though. What we have to suffer for slimdom lol xx

Back