Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

I know! Stupid slimdom lol good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Well got through today! I've done all the ironing I've baked a tonne of cakes for work I'm back in tomorrow after being off for 10 weeks! I know I can do this I will not have 2 bars ever again and kick myself out of ketosis unless I have it planned!! Bed time now got to get some kind of morning routine started up again night all xxx

Well done for staying strong today, it's really hard when our head gets focused on food, especially when we stay out of ketosis. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier :) A day at a time, an hour at a time, we can keep getting closer to our goals. You can do this :)

cybill said:
Well done for staying strong today, it's really hard when our head gets focused on food, especially when we stay out of ketosis. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier :) A day at a time, an hour at a time, we can keep getting closer to our goals. You can do this :)

Thanks Hun and well done on your palace to palace bike ride! Amazing xx

So back to work today omg it was hard I mustn't be in ketosis yet cos my word I'm hungry! Stuck with it though 3 Ltrs of water a coke zero a cup of bullion and 3 shakes hope I get back to ketosis soon though don't like this hunger malarkey! Baba not too good he's really suffering with his teeth today feel so sorry for him xx

Day off today woo think I'm back to ketosis as I'm not as hungry I have just sat down with a cuppa tea a proper one with semi skimmed milk I thought I'd treat myself to it lol I've read plenty that have a cuppa every day this is my first in 6-7 weeks so don't think it'll do much damage hope your all good xxx

Well my week went down hill rapidly had a big argument with one of the drs I work with on Thursday which ended up with me in tears gggrrrrrrrr still 100% though I want to eat today really badly I know I won't but it's driving me mad I just want a good feed and a bottle of wine! Bloody diet stoopid me for getting fat in the first place that'll teach me! Xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Well my week went down hill rapidly had a big argument with one of the drs I work with on Thursday which ended up with me in tears gggrrrrrrrr still 100% though I want to eat today really badly I know I won't but it's driving me mad I just want a good feed and a bottle of wine! Bloody diet stoopid me for getting fat in the first place that'll teach me! Xx

Oh Kel :( sorry sounds awful :( you've done so well not eating :) hope you are pleased with yourself x

DustQueen said:
Oh Kel :( sorry sounds awful :( you've done so well not eating :) hope you are pleased with yourself x

Thanks Hun just feel like I'm really hungry at the mo and really arguing with myself to not have a bottle of wine baby's cried all day with teething an Andy is at the match I just need a break lol thanks for stopping by xxx

OH has just come in with a chicken kebab and chips I'm fuming because I feel so hungry!! I've decided I'm not going to have bars anymore and see if that makes it any easier why now after 7 weeks am I struggling so bad?? Thought I'd cracked it I really did sorry for bein such a moaned but it's come on here and rant or kill OH lol xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks Hun just feel like I'm really hungry at the mo and really arguing with myself to not have a bottle of wine baby's cried all day with teething an Andy is at the match I just need a break lol thanks for stopping by xxx

I am hungry a lot but particularly around totm could it be that? Might just be the stress as well hun :(

charlie's~mummy said:
OH has just come in with a chicken kebab and chips I'm fuming because I feel so hungry!! I've decided I'm not going to have bars anymore and see if that makes it any easier why now after 7 weeks am I struggling so bad?? Thought I'd cracked it I really did sorry for bein such a moaned but it's come on here and rant or kill OH lol xx

Oh no! :O I would have sent him out to eat it in the car!
Which bars are you having? I'm having BL they have lower carbs

Thanks girls I'm having Tesco ones last one tomorrow just had a nice long soak in the bath bliss xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks girls I'm having Tesco ones last one tomorrow just had a nice long soak in the bath bliss xx

That's probably it then they made me even more hungry than normal probably the carbs

determinator said:
wow well done you for not eating ... it is crazy that even after weeks and weeks of feeling great and not wanting to eat .. it can suddenly hit you , you have done so well for resisting , keep it up :)

Thanks Katie xx

Yet another day in my up and down world gggrrrrrrrr stupid depression wish I was more normal sometimes been a good girl today still got a pack to go and a litre of water baked a load of cakes for work don't know what they taste like but OH said they're nice lol had a sneak peek on the scales today and rather disappointed to see a sts official weigh in Tuesday fingers crossed they budge by then xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Yet another day in my up and down world gggrrrrrrrr stupid depression wish I was more normal sometimes been a good girl today still got a pack to go and a litre of water baked a load of cakes for work don't know what they taste like but OH said they're nice lol had a sneak peek on the scales today and rather disappointed to see a sts official weigh in Tuesday fingers crossed they budge by then xxxx

Aww Kel sorry its been an up and down one today and stupid sucky scales!!! Have you ehem "been"?

DustQueen said:
Aww Kel sorry its been an up and down one today and stupid sucky scales!!! Have you ehem "been"?

Lol yeah Hun maybe just one of them weeks hope your good xxx

Back