Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

Thanks babes yeah been to drs but still waiting for post natal team to get in touch been about 4 mths now I've had depression on and off since I was about 16 then was told I was/had bipolar an yeah he is a gooden he's been with my at my worse and my best an he's still here lol thanks Hun your a star xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks babes yeah been to drs but still waiting for post natal team to get in touch been about 4 mths now I've had depression on and off since I was about 16 then was told I was/had bipolar an yeah he is a gooden he's been with my at my worse and my best an he's still here lol thanks Hun your a star xxx

Well I do understand hun and I mean it send me a message any time x yeah sounds like a good guy and this diet doesn't help with either depression or moods/relations :) take care babe x

Well night out done! Had a ball felt great paid for it all day! Had a mcds too today dreading getting on the scales in the morning but hey ho back to 100% as of tomorrow we have a ball to go to in November that will be my next break and will be weighing in on a Monday as of tomorrow too I only went and fell over last night too twice!! I officially can't do heels on cobbles! My poor knee is killing me! I've put a pic from before I went out

image-561294651.jpg

And my poor knee

image-4019442054.jpg

Lol xxx

So weighed in this morning 14-12 gutted but know that will be water gain too so 6 lb gain 2 Ltrs of water down and a bar so far xxx

DustQueen said:
Awww you look lovely and yes the water weight is depressing isn't it :S

Thanks Hun an yeah not half! Back to ts today but I have just had another bar as couldn't be bothered doin shake lazy bum I am! But still 100% 2 shakes and a bar from now on! I've had 3ltrs of water 2 cups of tea and a bullion think I'll be havin an early night tonight as baba was awake a few times last night lil monkey xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks Hun an yeah not half! Back to ts today but I have just had another bar as couldn't be bothered doin shake lazy bum I am! But still 100% 2 shakes and a bar from now on! I've had 3ltrs of water 2 cups of tea and a bullion think I'll be havin an early night tonight as baba was awake a few times last night lil monkey xxx

Awww glad you're back on it hun :) hope that weight is off too x

Weighed this morning and 6lb gain is gone!!! Wooooop so blinking tired though little man waking a few times a night again it's killing me at the min! X

charlie's~mummy said:
Weighed this morning and 6lb gain is gone!!! Wooooop so blinking tired though little man waking a few times a night again it's killing me at the min! X

Fantastic! The weight not the grumpy little man waking you up :( x

A whole week since I was last here I'm in such a mood mad busy in work drs had me doin a million jobs when I mentioned it to my boss she said it'll make up for all the time I had off!!! I was off with post natal depression ffs!! I'm so bloody angry! N a better note I'm so back on track I jumped willingly off the wagon last weekend then dragged my sorry ass back on it Monday yesterday I had 3 sml slices of cheese and a piece of mattersons sausage it helped me stay on track as I felt hungry so not beating myself up about it off for shower I'm so bloody angry and upset I don't think I'll sleep xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
A whole week since I was last here I'm in such a mood mad busy in work drs had me doin a million jobs when I mentioned it to my boss she said it'll make up for all the time I had off!!! I was off with post natal depression ffs!! I'm so bloody angry! N a better note I'm so back on track I jumped willingly off the wagon last weekend then dragged my sorry ass back on it Monday yesterday I had 3 sml slices of cheese and a piece of mattersons sausage it helped me stay on track as I felt hungry so not beating myself up about it off for shower I'm so bloody angry and upset I don't think I'll sleep xxx

Oh my god this has made me so so angry and my oh when I told him! What a *^#%ing b!tch!!! So so sorry! X

Thanks Hun I'm off to work to have it out with her xx

So j said to her I thought you were unfair about what you said she told me she meant my matt leave!! She said she's already told linzi who went off with me the same thing bit realised what she said when she said it !!! Been on track so far but tonight I've had chicken plus tones of whisky OH went out tonight after work ( he worked 8-4:30 come home had a shower got changed an went
Out at 5:20pm Omg what about me and Charlie! This is 3 times in 6 weeks he's been out with his " work mates" but no regard for us I know it sounds like im being a big divvy but truly I'm not xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
So j said to her I thought you were unfair about what you said she told me she meant my matt leave!! She said she's already told linzi who went off with me the same thing bit realised what she said when she said it !!! Been on track so far but tonight I've had chicken plus tones of whisky OH went out tonight after work ( he worked 8-4:30 come home had a shower got changed an went
Out at 5:20pm Omg what about me and Charlie! This is 3 times in 6 weeks he's been out with his " work mates" but no regard for us I know it sounds like im being a big divvy but truly I'm not xxx

Did you get an apology? Oh Hun poor you must be hard sat at home on your own with Charlie :( you feeling ok today?

Yeah chick I got an apology wow hungover to death today lol off the wagon today and back tomorrow sorry about my lil rant last night was feelin pissed off as you can tell all ok though hope your ok how did fitting go? Xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Yeah chick I got an apology wow hungover to death today lol off the wagon today and back tomorrow sorry about my lil rant last night was feelin pissed off as you can tell all ok though hope your ok how did fitting go? Xxx

It has to be taken in wooooo :) but then ate loads lol back on it tomorrow :)

Wow haven't been on here for a while life got a bit hectic for a while my mil passed away November 14th and I haven't been on track since! Me and OH had a rough few months but all is OK now and we finally set a date to get married!! Were going to go to Greece and get married next year! Probably Sept/Oct I'm so excited, so yesterday was first day back on track and I also had a tummy bug so I only had 1 shake and around 1.5ltr of water I was so ill I couldn't have had any more but up and feeling great today!
So my official weigh in was 15.12 eeekkkk!! Weighed in today and 15.8 woo will prob weigh in daily till next Tuesday then once a week from then hope you are all well and hope to 'chat soon hugs Kelly xxxx

Back