Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

charlie's~mummy said:
Lol yeah Hun maybe just one of them weeks hope your good xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Yeah not too bad hun xxx hope your scales move when is official WI?

Tuesday Hun got a 2 mile walk to work tomorrow hopefully that'll help xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

so official weigh in today and -2lbs which takes me to 30lbs in 7 weeks im happy with that ive been 100% apart from 1 day/night i never ever thought id last more than a week me and OH have an engagement party on the 14th of oct and i'll be coming of plan for that night OH has bought me a dress to wear to that and my sis have bought me a beauty voucher to go get a spray tan manicure and weekend lashes as a cheer me up/well done present so will feel and hopefully look good its only 3 weeks away and would be really happy with another half stone off one thing i have noticed is i am suffering with trapped wind really bad maybe its not having food i didnt have any bars yeasterday and it seemed worse was really doubled over so OH went off and got me some for today hope it helps maybe something 'solid' in my tum will help with the wind! hope your all well xxxx

Last edited:
Well done Kel :) you are going to look fab for your engagement do and congratulations on your engagement :)

Thank you sweetie but its not our engagement party its OH friends lol weve been engaged for about 5/6 yrs now ha ha
been excellent and 100% ts except yesterday 2 of the surgeons i work with left yesterday and theyre both greek so a big greek feast was brought in to work and i made the leaving cake i had 2 small slices of cheese ( like a cheddar/edam mix) and 2 meatball type things which were just fab! i thought if i have the protien stuff as a one off it cant do much harm, an i felt like i was joining in! went out last night too for another leaving night out and had such a laugh even though i was stone cold sober! i had 3 pints of water and people couldnt believe i was out havin a ball and not drinking dont get me wrong i was dying to just say stuff it and get a whisy an coke but then thought no its dangerous and ive done so well and as last post says were going to an engagement party in 2 weeks so im taking the night off for that lots of people commenting on how well i look which makes me feel amazing and i actually felt so much more confidant!! well thats enough of my rambling for now charlie wants my attention lol xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thank you sweetie but its not our engagement party its OH friends lol weve been engaged for about 5/6 yrs now ha ha
been excellent and 100% ts except yesterday 2 of the surgeons i work with left yesterday and theyre both greek so a big greek feast was brought in to work and i made the leaving cake i had 2 small slices of cheese ( like a cheddar/edam mix) and 2 meatball type things which were just fab! i thought if i have the protien stuff as a one off it cant do much harm, an i felt like i was joining in! went out last night too for another leaving night out and had such a laugh even though i was stone cold sober! i had 3 pints of water and people couldnt believe i was out havin a ball and not drinking dont get me wrong i was dying to just say stuff it and get a whisy an coke but then thought no its dangerous and ive done so well and as last post says were going to an engagement party in 2 weeks so im taking the night off for that lots of people commenting on how well i look which makes me feel amazing and i actually felt so much more confidant!! well thats enough of my rambling for now charlie wants my attention lol xxx

Oh lol oppps :)
Oh hun you are doing so great :D well done on not caving you are doing great and so glad people are noticing and you are getting positive feedback :) long may it continue ;)

Wow a week since I've written here so -4 lbs at today's weigh in which brings me to a -37 lbs loss I'm so so happy people are noticing loads now were going to an engagement party sat and Sunday is my friends twins christening I said I wasn't going to drink at christening cis I'm off plan sat but will see how I feel prob won't but leaving the option open hope your all good mwah xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Wow a week since I've written here so -4 lbs at today's weigh in which brings me to a -37 lbs loss I'm so so happy people are noticing loads now were going to an engagement party sat and Sunday is my friends twins christening I said I wasn't going to drink at christening cis I'm off plan sat but will see how I feel prob won't but leaving the option open hope your all good mwah xxxx

Oh Kel that's so great congratulations :D

Well jumped off the wagon tonight went for something to eat had a carvery it was fab then went mad on the way home and had a mcflurry now I feel like I've put about 4 stone on! I'm only human though I'm trying not to beat myself up about it back to 100% tomorrow I also got really drunk last night naughty I know but I've got a lot going on at the mo stupid pnd I was doing ok till this now I'm trying to see if I can save my relationship or walk away after 10 yrs together :-( life is so hard sometimes and so bloody sad hope your all ok xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Well jumped off the wagon tonight went for something to eat had a carvery it was fab then went mad on the way home and had a mcflurry now I feel like I've put about 4 stone on! I'm only human though I'm trying not to beat myself up about it back to 100% tomorrow I also got really drunk last night naughty I know but I've got a lot going on at the mo stupid pnd I was doing ok till this now I'm trying to see if I can save my relationship or walk away after 10 yrs together :-( life is so hard sometimes and so bloody sad hope your all ok xx

Oh hun sorry you are still having trouble with oh must be so hard with a little one really hope it all sorts itself out soon
Considering everything don't worry about the diet too much and also carvery and a mcflurry is not so so bad xxx take care x

Thanks Hun tbh it's not him bless him it's me
Well back to it today but it's bloody hard and I have had 2 bars :-( and a slither of cheese but hey ho I'm trying I've had 2 litres of water a coke zero and a dr pepper zero I am off plan sat though for an engagement party and Sunday I have a christening that little voice in the back of my mind is saying come off it till Monday but the other part of me is saying don't do it gggrrrrrrrr stupid me and stupid impulsive decision to come off plan xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks Hun tbh it's not him bless him it's me
Well back to it today but it's bloody hard and I have had 2 bars :-( and a slither of cheese but hey ho I'm trying I've had 2 litres of water a coke zero and a dr pepper zero I am off plan sat though for an engagement party and Sunday I have a christening that little voice in the back of my mind is saying come off it till Monday but the other part of me is saying don't do it gggrrrrrrrr stupid me and stupid impulsive decision to come off plan xx

Why is it you hun? You can always message me if you wanna chat x it is so hard to get back on it I'm doing terrible at the moment but really trying that's all you can do Hun x good luck x

All down to post natal depression Hun when I'm feeling crappy it's hard and I push people away but he's told me he ain't budging lol we had a long chat last night and decided we need more time for us we Hardly see each other cos I work long hours he works all different hours and we split our days off so we dont have to pay anymore nursery fees so we've decided to have a date night at least 1-2 a month and see how we go hope your feeling ok Hun read about suspected food poisoning not good xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
All down to post natal depression Hun when I'm feeling crappy it's hard and I push people away but he's told me he ain't budging lol we had a long chat last night and decided we need more time for us we Hardly see each other cos I work long hours he works all different hours and we split our days off so we dont have to pay anymore nursery fees so we've decided to have a date night at least 1-2 a month and see how we go hope your feeling ok Hun read about suspected food poisoning not good xxx

Oh Hun that must be so hard for you :( I'm sorry, are you getting help for it? It's always difficult maintaining a relationship when you have depression, sounds like you've got a good 'un though :) sounds like he's sticking around to help you through this :)
And btw having post natal depression doesn't make it "your fault" it's just a terribly difficult situation :(
I'm always here if you want to talk Hun x

Back