Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

charlie's~mummy said:
Wow haven't been on here for a while life got a bit hectic for a while my mil passed away November 14th and I haven't been on track since! Me and OH had a rough few months but all is OK now and we finally set a date to get married!! Were going to go to Greece and get married next year! Probably Sept/Oct I'm so excited, so yesterday was first day back on track and I also had a tummy bug so I only had 1 shake and around 1.5ltr of water I was so ill I couldn't have had any more but up and feeling great today!
So my official weigh in was 15.12 eeekkkk!! Weighed in today and 15.8 woo will prob weigh in daily till next Tuesday then once a week from then hope you are all well and hope to 'chat soon hugs Kelly xxxx

Hey Kelly
What wonderful news about the wedding :D Greece will be fabulous :) well done with the great start back x hope you stomach is better soon x

Thanks Hun 1 litre & 1 shake down so far xxx

Hiya, sorry to hear about your MIL, was she ill long before she passed?
Great news on the wedding and it will be lovely in Greece, at least you will have sunshine :) good luck with your restart xx

Hi NT she had neglected herself for a very long time which led to a lot of complications so sad she could have had so many more years,
Diet wise I have been 100% ts and the scales show a 9lb loss since Tuesday not bad goin !! Should be ok from now on my BL bars arrived yesterday it's nice to have somethin to chew! Although they are quite moorish! Take care guys an be good xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hi NT she had neglected herself for a very long time which led to a lot of complications so sad she could have had so many more years,
Diet wise I have been 100% ts and the scales show a 9lb loss since Tuesday not bad goin !! Should be ok from now on my BL bars arrived yesterday it's nice to have somethin to chew! Although they are quite moorish! Take care guys an be good xxx

Well done on the 9lbs honey that's great :D well done!!

Was really good up till tea time yesterday I've had hopefully a ketosis friendly meal went the carvery and had turkey carrots sprouts and a drizzle of gravy shouldn't do too much damage and I prob won't weigh till official weigh in on Tuesday so today has been w/s you think? The only other time this month will be wed I'll prob have the same were going to celebrate mils 80th as she passed away in nov he wanted to mark it somehow so a lil carvery it will be hope your all doin ok xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Was really good up till tea time yesterday I've had hopefully a ketosis friendly meal went the carvery and had turkey carrots sprouts and a drizzle of gravy shouldn't do too much damage and I prob won't weigh till official weigh in on Tuesday so today has been w/s you think? The only other time this month will be wed I'll prob have the same were going to celebrate mils 80th as she passed away in nov he wanted to mark it somehow so a lil carvery it will be hope your all doin ok xxxx

Hey Kel that sounds like a very sensible choice you should be proud of yourself for not going mad :) xxx

Thanks babes I am really, tbh it wasn't really that nice Andy left his and they only had turkey no gammon or beef I feel an email coming on lol I'm just say at the yellow sub ( an indoor soft play area) with the kids and everyone is eating! I've had a BL bar and a cuppa today and will have a shake later takin the kids to mcd's for dinner so will grab a coke zero hope your ok and everyone is bein good xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks babes I am really, tbh it wasn't really that nice Andy left his and they only had turkey no gammon or beef I feel an email coming on lol I'm just say at the yellow sub ( an indoor soft play area) with the kids and everyone is eating! I've had a BL bar and a cuppa today and will have a shake later takin the kids to mcd's for dinner so will grab a coke zero hope your ok and everyone is bein good xxx

You're doing great Kel you'll be a skinny min in no time ;)

Official 1st WI and 10 lb down that'll do me! Xx

10lbs :eek: well done xx

So Oh has just informed me he'd really like to go away in feb if I fancy it woop but oh **** I'll have to wear a cozzy or bikini gulp 4 weeks to make it count could get a stone off you think? Xx

operation bikini! 100% TS for a month and you can get that stone off :)

Hi, Just read your diary from your first post. You should be so proud of yourself! I am starting exante soon and it's people like you, using these forums and sharing your progress, good days and bad that helt others like me make that choice to try something new. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss xx

TaraTeal said:
Hi, Just read your diary from your first post. You should be so proud of yourself! I am starting exante soon and it's people like you, using these forums and sharing your progress, good days and bad that helt others like me make that choice to try something new. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss xx

Aww thanks hun good luck xxx

so it would be MIL's 80th birthday today and my poor OH is not dealing with it very well bless him she only passed away 8 weeks ago and we've has xmas and now her birthday her brother and sister havnt been in touch neither has his dad (they were friends but seperated) so he has noone only me charlie and my family, so the plan today is go and sort passports for him and baby then go for a nice carvery,no tatties for me just veg and meat which does me anyway and maybe a coulple of drinks then home to light some candles and let some pink heart shaped balloons off with some messages tied to them then cuddles for my boy then back to 100% tomorrow as operation bikini looks very likely to happen wooooooo
i hope your all well and havn't depressed you too much just need somewhere to put it all down love n hugs Kelly xxxxxxxxx

Back