Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

Thanks chick xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Well I've had the day from hell baby is in bed god knows how long for so I'm going up for a nice hot lavender bath and climbing into bed still 100% although it's been tough! Xx

Thanks Hun xx

Busy day today my first day out since being on Exante never bothered me at all took my bar and a can of dr pepper and some water and had a lovely day at the safari park xx

hi all not too bad a day today went to town shopping with baba an OH omg the temptation!! everywhere we went there was lovely food smells lol i know i wasnt hungry just craving/habbit wanting to eat not for me though!! still 100% even though OH has just been the chippy for his tea mmmm i so could have had a bite of his food glad i never wow i do have willpower after all!! got a crackin headache though this evenin ive just had my last pack a nice vanilla with decafe coffee in mmmmm early night again for me as baba still waking up hourly :-( xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
hi all not too bad a day today went to town shopping with baba an OH omg the temptation!! everywhere we went there was lovely food smells lol i know i wasnt hungry just craving/habbit wanting to eat not for me though!! still 100% even though OH has just been the chippy for his tea mmmm i so could have had a bite of his food glad i never wow i do have willpower after all!! got a crackin headache though this evenin ive just had my last pack a nice vanilla with decafe coffee in mmmmm early night again for me as baba still waking up hourly :-( xxxx

Well done hun doing great keep this up and the weight will fly off

Thank you DQ hope you are ok xx

good morning ! its been a couple of days so thought id come and post a bit im still 100% woooopppp although it is sometimes hard, yesterday we went shopping with my sis now normally we'd end the day in wetherspoons with a jug of cocktail and a meal and i did miss that yesterday we met my cousin who is havin some man trouble (bloody men) so went to wetherspoons for a coffee and after a while my fella come an joined us and they all had something to eat i really really had to try hard not to pinch a chip off one of them and i didnt but it killed me lol thing is i wasnt hungry i guess i just missed it baba has been sleeping a bit better so im not as tierd yay! but thismorning i had my bar about 7;30 and now im sorry cos i think i feel peckish but i suppose im going to have hungrier days so a can of dr pepper zero to fill me up an some more water i really done want to fall off the wagon! i really hope the scales are nice to me tuesday cos i really have hand on heart been 100% even done loads of walking the last couple of days hope your all good xxxxxx

Omg don't know what is wrong with me I'm so tires I've got a headache I feel snappy and hungry it feels like day 4 all over again goin for a lie down and see how I feel later on x

Feel a bit better after a lil sleep but I've been hungry all day I have the back door open and someone is cooking pizza Mmmm torture!! Lol do you think I've been kicked out of ketosis somehow? I'm having either a measure up or ultra slim bar per day and 2 shakes and 3 litres of water per day an maybe a can of dr pepper zero any thoughts?? Xxxx

Hey Kel
It doesn't sound like anything should have kicked you out of ketosis... Hopefully the way you're feeling is a random 'blip' that doesn't last too long!
X

charlie's~mummy said:
Feel a bit better after a lil sleep but I've been hungry all day I have the back door open and someone is cooking pizza Mmmm torture!! Lol do you think I've been kicked out of ketosis somehow? I'm having either a measure up or ultra slim bar per day and 2 shakes and 3 litres of water per day an maybe a can of dr pepper zero any thoughts?? Xxxx

My lodger has had pizza every day this week! But he has pizza and a second plate of food also!
Yesterday was deep dish pizza + plate of chicken wings croutons half a pot of coleslaw bread :S

Hey Kel
It doesn't sound like anything should have kicked you out of ketosis... Hopefully the way you're feeling is a random 'blip' that doesn't last too long!
X
fingers crossed hun thank you! xx

Good luck Kelly. I'm a week behind you. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

DustQueen said:
My lodger has had pizza every day this week! But he has pizza and a second plate of food also!
Yesterday was deep dish pizza + plate of chicken wings croutons half a pot of coleslaw bread :S

I'd increase the lodger's rent as payback for the mental torture :)

oh my word you have some willpower there chick ive shut the back door now lol xx

SammyLou said:
I'd increase the lodger's rent as payback for the mental torture :)

If I were going to increase his rent it would be because I have to clean up after him and he costs me a fortune in air freshener (smelly git) ;)

Back