Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Tuesday 8th November

B: rice pudding and vanilla muller
S: ryvitas, phili and salsa (hxa and b)
L: baked bean lasagne
S: jelly (1 syn)
S: mug shot
D: 1 x sausage (4 syns), baked bean lasagne and cauliflower cheese (2 syns)

Awful night with the youngest child last night so im proper exhausted and got a full day at work, including a meeting with my boss's boss!! Hope the tiredness doesnt set me off snacking as weve got a huge tin of quality street in the office, which im trying to avoid.

Aw, thanks for asking. My little chicken is still quite poorly and didnt sleep again last night. I very nearly didnt come in to work, but ive got tomorrow off so thats keeping me going.

I only had the one quality street, but i did give in to a slice of white bread smothered in butter last night. Tut!

Todays plans
B: rice pudding with coconut muller
S: ryvitas, phili and salsa (hxa and b)
L: leek and potato bake with baked beans
S: mugshot
D: baked haddock, mushy peas and vegtebles
Syns: time out bar - 4.5, jelly - 0.5, hot choc - 2 (7)

Not managed my aim of 7 speed/superspeed today - think ive only got 4.:mad:

Think I'll join you with the 777 thing hun - at least the Speed/Superspeed anyway.

What a great way to boost your losses. Hope you have a great week, you might be surprised at WI, look at me! xx

I've seen it briefly hun. I'd heard of it before though, from a friend at class. She does it quite often if she's had a bad week and wants to boost her losses - although I remember her doing 8, rather than 7.

She does 8 Speed/Superspeed, 8 glasses of water and 8 Syns per day. I'm pretty much ok with the Speed/Superspeed as I try and have lots anyway, but I think I'll struggle with the water and sticking to just 7/8 Syns lol!

xx

Im baaaaack

Ok, ive had a bit of a break and im back with a vengeance to try and get somewhere.

Green days were not working for me - i loved them but they despised me and im now 10.6 and very unhappy with myself :cry:

Back to red days it is for me. i liked red days in the first place but they require a lot more organisation (and pennies)

Im also going to (try and) change my username as i think my current one leaves me a bit open, what with it being my actual full name.

Todays food:
B: boiled egg, banana (not together)
S: carrot sticks and mangetout with syn free salsa
L: chicken satay salad with salsa for the dressing, man im gonna stink of garlic
S: melon and grapes
S: ryvitas and phili with syn free onion marmalade
D: Pork curry (7 syns to be safe) with hxb chips and beansprouts
S: muller

Im quite enjoying being back on red days. I dont feel like ive lost anything (it is only day 3) but i feel like im eating better. I have possibly gone over my syns both days but only by a smidge.

B: Boiled egg, Banana
S: muller
S: Ryvitas, philli (hxa and b)
L: chicken and boiled egg salad
S: melon
S: grapes
D: poached haddock, vegetables and mushy peas (syns?)

Got a green day lunch tomorrow (work Jacket spud get together) so i was thinking of taking a bacon and egg salad to have with mine.

Ive decided to go with a green day today. Ive been inputting my food onto my fitness pal and ive been going over my cals each day but its only allowing me 1200 cals, which doesnt seem very much. Ive been having approx 1400. Anyone understand cals?

Todays food
B: banana, muller
S: clementines
L: jacket with beans and cheese
S: ryvitas with phili
D: 1 chicken thigh with actifried roasties and carrots and leeks

Friday 25th November

My green day went ok, but hubby had brought me a giant choc chip cookie, which of course i ate. So, other than that, i was within plan.

Today im back on a red day, but a sneaky peak only shows a 1/2lb loss, which i guess is better than nowt. Fingers crossed for a bit more by Monday.

B: activia yog, banana
S: clementine
L bacon and beansprout sw quiche with salad
S: ryvitas HXB and phili HXA
D: ribeye steak, HXB roasties, cabbage, leeks and some sort of sauce, if i can find one.

Weigh day today and i only lost 1lb. I should be pleased as i didnt really behave over the weekend, but of course im not pleased.

Im making use of the sunday people offer of free membership tonight and finally going to a group.

Todays food:
B:banana and activia
S: clementines
L: chicken salad, ryvitas (hxb), phili (hxa) and smoked salmon
D: chicken, sw roasties (hxb), cabbage, cheese sauce. (4 syns)

Derbynanny said:
Kelly are you going to the tuesday morning group in oakwood? I am thinking of going there as struggling to get to a group myself since i got my new job and have to work wednesday mornings.

Hey. How are you? Let me know if I can do anything for you. One day at a time, x
I went to the Monday (5.15) one at springwood as I work during the day. let me know what you end up doing.

Oh louise takes that one at the moment she is lovely. I thought perhaps you had one day off as i thought you had gone today. Good luck this week.

I am just talking one day at a time it is so tough but trying to get back to normality. Days when i work (weds, thurs, fri ) are easier than days I don't as when around the kids there is no time to think and be sad, other days are harder.

Teresa x

Back