Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

I seem to be in self-destruct mode this week. I can't stop eating junk. I actually cannot stop. Im still feeling rubbish,which isn't helping and am off to the docs on Friday. pointless writing what I've eaten (because I can't remember) and pointless writing what I plan to eat (because I haven't planned at all). I am off for a muller, to try and prevent me having my third (yes, 3rd) cadburys Turkish bar today!!!!!!

Thanks for the support. Today has been better but still not exactly a good day diet wise.

B, tried a scan bran with el laughing cow. Bleurgh, so had 42g crunchy bran
L, smoked salmon salad with a boiled egg and an inch of WHITE baguette with butter and beef potted meat.
D, chilli and rice.

No idea what kind of day I'm having but at least there's no biscuits or chocolate. Definitely heading for a gain this week. Suspect what I really need to do is use my syns in a healthier way than chocolate and biscuits as it seems to trigger some food demons in me. Any suggestions? I can't seem to think beyond chocolate. It's always my 1st port of call when having a treat.

Didnt finish the day too well yesterday but am trying my best today. I'm going to try out my first ever extra easy day. I'm not 100% sure on it so any pointers would be appreciated. Plan is:
b: lean bacon (free) and 1slice of wm bread(hxb) honeydew melon (sf)
Additional breakfast, kids leftovers (naughty me), half a breakfast muffin(???? Syns)
S:muller (free)
L, smoked salmon (free) salad (sf) with a piece of White tiger bread (4syns)
S, apple(sf), yellow plums(sf)
D, chilli (free with added sf mushrooms, onions, carrots etc) and rice (free), honeydew melon(sf)
S, muller(free)

Does that look right? I know I can have another hx, but can I have two hxb's or does it have to be one each of a and b?

Kellyhellen said:
Didnt finish the day too well yesterday but am trying my best today. I'm going to try out my first ever extra easy day. I'm not 100% sure on it so any pointers would be appreciated. Plan is:
b: lean bacon (free) and 1slice of wm bread(hxb) honeydew melon (sf)
Additional breakfast, kids leftovers (naughty me), half a breakfast muffin(???? Syns)
S:muller (free)
L, smoked salmon (free) salad (sf) with a piece of White tiger bread (4syns)
S, apple(sf), yellow plums(sf)
D, chilli (free with added sf mushrooms, onions, carrots etc) and rice (free), honeydew melon(sf)
S, muller(free)

Does that look right? I know I can have another hx, but can I have two hxb's or does it have to be one each of a and b?

Hi, ur like me in that kids leftovers add the syns, I do this all the time! Nope, only 1 a and b allowed I'm afraid.... Rest looks fine :)

Not had a fab weekend, which has resulted in a 1lb gain. Determined not to let this get the better of me this week. To be fair a 1lb gain is great considering what ive eaten this week. Back on track today

Monday - WI: +1lb (Now 10.1)
Monday - RED DAY
B: Magic porridge (HXB), yellow plums
L: bacon, crabstick and boiled egg salad, yellow plums
D: freezer surprise - emptying the freezer - a portion of chicken in blackbean sauce, a portion of egg fried rice, a small portion of bolognase and some chicken thighs. Although its an odd combination, i think its not bad for a red day, as long as i resist the chicken skin and limit the rice.

Back to work doing my normal hours and days (full time) so maybe a bit of routine will help me stay on track.

Lol! I find it's the little unhealthy bites of this & that (either hubby or kids food) that grinds my Weight loss to a halt. I think ur similar to me, good meals etc but lil nibbles do us in! X

Man, spot on. My determination yesterday got the better of me and i succumbed to not one, but two kit kats (2 finger ones). Hoping for a better day today.

Tuesday - RED
B: magic porridge (HXB)
S: apple and yellow plums
L: salad with bacon, egg, crabsticks and smoked salmon - very odd combination.
S: strawberries, muller, mini babybells (HXA)
D: sausages (? syns) and mash (? syns) and vegetables. Oh dear!

Back