Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Kellyhellen said:
I bloody didn't. The wedding couple wanted our kids to go too (aged 2 and 4). The 2 year old had given up by 9, hence the mcdonalds, as we left before the food was out. Bit miffed as I was really looking forward to the party. Only got to wear my dress for about two hours and most of that was spent holding the little one! Ah well, next time eh?

Got my first day in years (I kid you not) to myself today. Hubby at work and kids gone to zoo with my mum. And what am I doing with my precious spare time? Cleaning! Gah. I'm spoilt I tell you.

Lol I do things like that when I get a rare moment yo myself. I feel so guilty when I just sit down to relax, what's that all about????? Lol

Gah, nightmare of a day today. Serves me right for having a child free day yesterday. They've both been monsters today. I'm so stressed. Chocolate seems the answer and actually e only thing stopping me is wi tomorrow. I've been quite good all week apart from the macdonalds which I suspect is going to make me have a gain in the morning. Bit naffed off today.

Sunday, red
B, bacon and scrambled egg
L, chicken salad sandwich on wm bread(hxb), sw quiche and velvet crunch.
D, attempting sw kfc (2nd hxb) with salad
S, yog, plum, melon.
Syns, velvet crunch (4?), blob of Tom sauce, ?????

Kellyhellen said:
Gah, nightmare of a day today. Serves me right for having a child free day yesterday. They've both been monsters today. I'm so stressed. Chocolate seems the answer and actually e only thing stopping me is wi tomorrow. I've been quite good all week apart from the macdonalds which I suspect is going to make me have a gain in the morning. Bit naffed off today.

Sunday, red
B, bacon and scrambled egg
L, chicken salad sandwich on wm bread(hxb), sw quiche and velvet crunch.
D, attempting sw kfc (2nd hxb) with salad
S, yog, plum, melon.
Syns, velvet crunch (4?), blob of Tom sauce, ?????

0.5 for a small blob of sauce.. If u have been good all week then mcdonalds won't cause a gain on it's own. Good luck, fingers crossed for ya :)

Weigh in: 1lb off

So, had the dreaded wi this morning and am 1lb down making my 10st. Pleased with that, but i really really wanted to see a 9 on the scales. I even dreamt i was 8.12.

Ill say it again - theres always next week. However, i have a party on Saturday, a family meal on sunday lunch AND a meal out with drinks on Sunday evening. :cry:

Forgot my diary!

Monday: RED

B: banana, apple, 2 yellow plums
S: Fibre plus bar (HXB)
L: salad with boiled egg and 6 crab sticks, 1x mini baby bell light (1/3 HXA)
S: melon, muller
D: wings and ribs with salad (not sure on syns) and maybe a wm pitta.
S: muller

Was trying for a fish week this week, but im not even sure crabsticks count. Wings and ribs certainly dont, and neither does the chicken were having tomorrow.

Tuesday - RED

B: 1/2 banana (other half was manky) and apple.
S: Fibre plus bar (HXB)
L: salad with crabsticks and egg. 2 x mini babybell lights
S: Melon and muller
D: Chicken leg (skin removed) and 1/2 large piece of cod (got my fish in there somehow:p) and HXB actifried chips.
S: muller

Yesterday was a better day even though i was at work - i guess because i didnt have the kids winding me up all day again!;) Fingers crossed for a better week now theyre under threat!

Had a go on Zumba wii last night. Only about 10 minutes but for me thats brilliant as i rarely exercise. I often do a 20 minute fast walk/slow jog with the kids in the pushchair about 3 times a week, but Zumba was something else.

Sneaky wi this morning and finally I see a 9 on the scales-yeee ha. Not to excited coz I have a heavy weekend coming up but pleased with that nonetheless.

Wednesday-red
B, banana so far
L, crabstick and smoked salmon salad
D, Chinese chicken and mushroom(4syns) with cabbage and actifried hxb chips
Snacks, yog, melon, apple, plum. Making syn free meatloaf later so that too if it's nice.

Kellyhellen said:
Cheating today as I'm heading for a heavy weekend. I've weighed today even though wi isn't till Monday and I'm taking the best weight as my official weight! Tut. Anyway, today I'm 2lbs down.

Not sure on food today as were off to a BBQ later and no idea what's on offer.

So does that make u 9.10 at the mo? Soz can't see stats on my iPhone. Well done on 2lb loss :)

Well, I'm certainly glad I had an early wi. Yesterday was a disaster. BBQ food followed by two large cupcakes and two servings of plum crumble and double cream. Followed by a sick feeling all night and all day today. Nt stopped me eating bolognase, chips, garlic bread, lemon cake and ginger cake today. Off out for drinks and an Indian tonight. Definitely behaving tomorrow. Was gonna be good tonight but I've decided to enjoy myself and go for it proper next week.

Back