Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Kellyhellen said:
Too hard. 5 Malibu and DIET cokes down, onion bhaji for starter, chicken tikka masala for main with cheese and garlic naan. Vile stomach ache right now! A tad too much food consumed this weekend me thinks.

Yada yada! Sounds great tho! Hope tummy gets better soon, is that ur partying over & back to normal routine now x

Not sure whats happening today. Meals were all planned but the in laws just arrived and announched theyre staying for tea. Im in work today so its up to hubby to come up with something.

B:, banana, apple, muller
L: salad with tuna quiche and crabsticks
S: melon, tellow plums
D: was bolognase with hxb actifried chips but not sure now coz theres not enough for an extra two adults. watch this space.

Feel well rough this morning. Splitting headache and queasy on and off. i look terrible. My boss just walked in and said "morn...oh dear" Cheers.

Well, hubby has come up with......Harvester!
Im happy with that as ill have grilled chicken breast, jacket spud and salad with red devil sauce. Daughter will have my corn on the cob. Sorted. Yummmm

Room for a time out bar (4syns) after my mammoth ironing session later on. Tonnes of actual ironing and also a million name labels to iron onto my little babba's 1st school uniform. sob.

Wednesday: red day

B, an unfortunate trip to morrisons cafe resulted in me HAVING to eat my daughters White buttered toast (8syns)
L: tuna sw quiche, with salad and crabsticks, salad cream (2syns)
S, coconut muller, banana, fibre plus bar(hxb)
D, bolognase with swede chips and hxa chips
S, plums, grapes

Had a trapped nerve in my left shoulder since Sunday morning. Took my daughter to the park this morning and pulled it good and proper. Can hardly move my neck, shoulder and head. I look like an old woman! Not cool.

Kellyhellen said:
Thursday,red
B, bacon and eggs
S, fibre plus (hxb)
D, tuna quiche
S, slice of chocolate cake (
D, bolognase, salad and hxb chips and hxa cheese
S, syn free ice cream and melon
E, buggy walk, 20 mins
D, diet lemonade only so far, but lots of it.what a blummin grand day.

Oh gawd cakes a killer isn't it lol

Actually, that was meant to say 1 syn not just a random half a bracket! I made the scan bran chocolate cake at 9 syns for the whole thing and I cut it into 8, so I'm counting it as 1 syn.

I've also now had some syn free ice cream and a time out bar (4 syns)

I'm being really good this week but feel constantly bloated and lacking progress. Im reading some red diaries for ideas atm.

Kellyhellen said:
I'm not really. Seems to hard to remember to drink! Shame I always remember to eat though!

Friday-red
B, 42g crunchy bran (hxb), slice choc cake (1syn)
L, picnic at park: tuba quiche, mini babybells, coconut muller, plums, grapes
D, beef goulash with mash, cabbage and carrots
S, fruit, time out bar (4syns)

Lol! I fill a litre water bottle up and leave it beside microwave with a glass and drink it throughout day, that's how I remember and keep track of it.

Saturday-red

B, banana
L, crabstick salad with tuna quiche and picked onions, muller
D, sw donner meat with hxb pitta and salad and sw raita
S, piece of sw curly wurly cake (2 syns),

Feel like eaten loads already but that doesn't seem much. The lamb mince isn't extra lean so not sure on syns for that, i did cook it on a rack and drained the fat off though so hoping for the best there. I'm still not drinking enough tho. Can't seem to make myself,even though I've d a headache for two days! MUST DRINK WATER!!!!

Well not off to a flying start. Feeling really unwell and have been for a few days on and off. Got a headache still, i ache all over and my abdomen is really really tender, it hurts to touch. Im feeling sooo tired its unreal. To bring me down a little more, ive gained 2lbs. I really dont know why. ive been really good and stuck to it so i dont know what happened. Lack of water? I just dont know. Hoping for a better week this week.

Monday - WI - gained 2lbs
Red day
B: hot choc (2 syns) and a banana
S: piece of cake to bury my sorrows in (not sure on syns, but only an inch square piece of sponge cake)
L: tuna quiche with crabstick salad, grapes, muller
D: probably the same as lunch as ive not sorted anything out and i cant be bothered to either. :sigh:

Back