Kelly's weightloss journey!

Hiya! I'm new - though it would be a good idea to write down what I eat each day as a way of staying on track as its only my second week and with TOTM looming i'm already struggeling, had a few bad days so need to try and be as good as possible now before weigh in on Wedneday! So here goes...

Breakfast

1 banana chopped into a toffee mullerlight.

Snack

1 apple.

Lunch

1 waffle (2.5 syns) 2 wholemeal toast (healthy extra B) Flora light (1.5 syns)

Dinner

Stir fry with mushrooms, cabbage, beansprouts, water chestnuts, peppers & onion with chicken & sweet & sour sauce (4 syns) Banana & custard mullerlight.

Total 8/15 syns - forgot to have my healthy extra A choice though..make sure I try and fit that in as I struggle with my A choice.

xxx

Hi Kelly. Welcome to Minimins and Slimming world. Hope you find this site as helpful as I do, its a real life saver! I weigh in on a Wednesday too.

Your food diary looks really good so far. Keep up the good work and I'm sure the pounds will just fall off :D

Im also a wednesday WI who is in week 2 - looking forward to a good loss this week. I think ive been eating much more than you though, Im enjoying having carbs and proteins in the same meal and have also tried to include loads of superfree and suprespeed foods.

Hope your week goes well

Rach x

Thanks.

Thanks ladies.

Any idea's, tips send them my way...;)

Breakfast

2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk and half a chopped banana.

Snack

1 weetabix cerial bar (3.5 syns)
Cheese and onion walkers (6.5 syn) :eek:

Lunch

Jacket potato with butter (4 syns) beans :eek:

Dinner

Homemade wedges, 2 fried eggs ( Spraylight) and beans.

Strawberries & mullerlight

14/15

I have been so bad, i'm due on and hormonal and in need of comfort food! I really want a curly wurly!! :(

This is only my second week and its already turning bad! I need to be positive!!

i'm not sure.I say I do extra easy as I love meat but today has been one of those days, If I have a glass of milk will that make up my A choice? Argh! :sigh:

I feel a bit down heartened as my TOTM is just not arriving, im 2 days late now & feel so bloated, never wanted my monthly gift to come so much so I dont feel so fat & want to eat everything in sight :(

Breakfast

Small bowl of Muesli with semi skimmed milk.

Snack

Apple

Lunch

Homemade chilli cone carn'e ( made with lean mince,chopped tomatoes, mushrooms,onion& celery) Was yummy!

Snack
[/U][/B]

Tea

Cup of tea ( with sweetner & milk)
Weetabix oaty bar(3.5 syns)

Dinner

Syn free sausage casserole
mash
Flora light (2 syns)
Broccoli

5.5/15 syns! Had lots of filling foods today to try and help hold off those cravings,weigh in tomorrow and not feeling too good about it! :(

Last edited:
Hi Jakeysmummy, I started an online diary this week as well, I feel way more motivated having to account for what I eat online!!
Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow!

Hi Trixie, how are you getting on? I have weigh in tonight eeeek! :eek: Dont feel like i've done very well this week at all!

Breakfast

Coffee with sweetener & semi skimmed milk ( 1/2 HE A)
Weetabix bar (HXB)

Lunch

Met a friend today at weatherspoons for lunch,I had the chicken sweet & sour noodles? 5 syns & a diet coke. was yummy and a nice catch up with my friend.

Snack

Strawberries

Dinner

Homemade beef burgers with cheese slice!( 1/2 HEA)
SW wedges
corn on the cob
rocket salad - yummy!

If I lose i'm going to treat myself to a curly wurly!! :D

Just wanted to check something with you...when you had chili con carne yesterday, did you have lean or extra lean mince? Only reason I ask is that only Extra lean is free on Extra Easy. You'd have to syn lean mince (although you were well under your syns for that day so shouldn't be a problem).

Lean beef mince is 0.5 syns per 28g (raw) according to my little book.

Kirsty x

Oh damn..my consultant never told us that! I used lean - thats all I ever see in the supermarkets but thanks for the tip. I dont use much mince tbh as I really bulk it with veg etc.

x

Well...I stayed the same!! :sigh: bit disheartened!

Tonight i'm going to change my dinner to

Dinner

Bubble & squeak, beans & quorn sausage!

Gonna try & be really good this week! :break_diet:

I stole this layout from someone else, thought it was a good layout and easy to see instead your menu's all ine one week! x

Superfree/free on all plans
Free on Original
Free on Green
Healthy Extras
Syns

Thursday
Breakfast - Alpen light bar, Grapes.
Lunch - Tomato & herb Pasta N sauce, chicken,broccoli, cheese (HEA)
Dinner -Homemade beefburgers made with dijon mustard (3) Potato wedges, corn on the cob, mushrooms & rocket salad!
Snacks - Banana, Mullerlight, blueberries, alpen light bar (HEB)
Drinks - water, 2 cup of tea(1/2 HEA)
Total syns= 3

Friday
Breakfast - Grapes, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of Wholemeal bread (HEB) Flora light (2 syns)
Lunch - Shredded chicken, mushrooms and mustard (2 syns) omelette made with 3 eggs and cheese (HEA) will be shared with my 4 year son. I will add rocket salad to mine.
Dinner Homemade burger (1) SW chips Low fat coleslaw (3) Corn on the cob, rocket salad!
Snacks Mullerlight, Blueberries alpen light bar( 3 syns)
Drinks - Water, diet coke
Total syns= 11

Saturday
Breakfast - 1 syn free sausage, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, scrambled egg. 1 slice of toast1/2 HEB with flora light (2)
Lunch - Jacket potato, cheese HEA, big rocket salad Coleslaw (3)!
Dinner Lamb curry made with lentils, carrots,red pepper, onions, garlic & tandoori paste(1). Rice, 2 poppadoms (3)
Snacks alpen light bar HEB 0% greek yogurt mixed with white chocolate options (2.5)
Drinks - water, wine (7)
Total syns= 16.5

Sunday
Breakfast - Orange segments, grilled bacon, scrambled egg,mushrooms, tinned tomatoes.
Lunch - Pasta with cherry tomatoes,onion, garlic, peppers, tiny bit of sauce made with oxo cube. Yummy!
Dinner 2 pork medallions, bacon stuffing (2) potatoes sprouts & carrots!
Snacks Alpen light bar HEB, 1 slice of Cheese on toast HEA+B, 0% greek yogurt with options white chocolate (2.5) strawberries.
Drinks - wine (10 syns) water, 2 coffee's made with milk HEA
Total syns= 14.5

Monday
Breakfast - Pineapple chunks, asparagus wrapped in bacon dipped in a boiled egg with roasted cherry tomatoes.
Lunch - wasnt hungry as I had a late breakfast!
Dinner 2 syns free sausages, mash potato made with flora (2 syns) & broccoli, carrots onion gravy (2 syns)
Snacks 2 alpen light bars HEB, 4 minstrels (2 syns) 0% Greek yogurt with options (2) and strawberries. Chocolate Freddo(5.5 syns) 2 Babybell lights
Drinks - Water, diet coke, cup of tea with milk HEA
Total syns= 13.5

Tuesday
Breakfast - Pineapple. Scrambled egg, beans, roasted cherry tomatoes & 1 syn free sausage.
Lunch - Jacket potato with beans, Flora (3 syns)
Dinner Chicken & broccoli pasta in a tomato sauce with onions & garlic. with grated cheese! 1 slice of garlic bread (4.5 syns)
Snacks -pear
Drinks - Water.
Total syns= 7.5

Wednesday
Breakfast - 2 Wholemeal toast with flora (3 syns) Orange segments. Mullerlight.
Lunch - Salad consisting of cous cous (2 syns) cheese ,peppers,sweetcorn, egg, beetroot & carrot!
Dinner Jacket potato with flora(2 syns) cheese Rocket salad, cucumber, tomatoes & a spoonfull of coleslaw. (3 syns)
Snacks Mullerlight, alpen light bar.
Drinks - Water
syns 10 syns

Weigh in: I lost 4lb this week :D

Last edited:
Hi hun, don't be too disheartened about your STS this week. As you said it is TOTM and I always find myself that weight loss isn't very good that week. But as Kirsty said I'm sure you will have a fab loss next week to make up for it. Also 3.5lb in your first week was excellent, half way to you half stone award :D

Keep up the great work and I'm sure you will see fab results this week :D

Thankyou Emily, I hope so! So far so good so we will see :)

xxx

Last edited:
hiya just having a quick nosey through your diary lol, im a wednesday weigher too and am desperetly trying to lose at least 1lb this week so i get my 1 stone award:) i feel like ive been floating around the 13lb mark for ages now!

as everyone else has said dont be too down about your STS especailly as it was TOTM too, im really irregular and feel like im bloated the majority of the time waiting for it to start....who'd be a woman lol

good luck on wednesday im sure youll do really well x

Thanks Jane..good luck for Wednesday for you too! :)

My only concern is am I eating too many eggs? i've had about 6 in the last 4 days. I love eggs, no syns and so versatile! x

I don't think 6 in 4 days is too many eggs to be honest hun. I love eggs, and love that they are free food! :D

Thursday
Breakfast - Mullerlight,watermelon.
Lunch - Jacket potato Flora (3 syns) Leftover lamb curry.
Dinner - Small wholemeal roll with scraping of flora (1.5 syns) cheese & salad Cheesecake made with digestive (3.5 syn), greek yogurt & options (2.5 syns) strawberries.
Snacks - Alpen light bar ( 3 syns)
Total syns= 13.5

Friday
Breakfast - Strawberries, bacon x2 poached eggs & beans. wholemeal roll
Lunch -
Dinner
Drinks -
Total syns=

Saturday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -