Kelstar's s & s Diary

Glad the scales are moving for you. Have you finished the antibiotics now? Hopeful things will start to normalise if you have.

hi

Yeah I still have the black eye! makes me very self consious. does seem to be clearing up a bit now. Cant beleive something so stupid has caused me so much bother. Everyone I tell thinks its hilarious but its not something I can tell clients when I meet them for the first time in work so its awkward.

Last day of antibotics today so as you say BG hopefully things will get easier again after that.

My new delievery came today so that has put a smile on my face - hoorah. I have had my first caramel shake with coffee. it was soooo nice. I didnt like the sound of it originally but everyone on here made it sound gorg and I was not disappointed!

what to have for tea - soo much choice now?

am away out for an appointment now so will have lots of time to think about it in the car mmm.

Not great today lost my mind a bit

Caramel shake with coffee
Caramel shake with coffee
Caramel shake hot - where have u been all my life! Delish!
Little bit of chicken and cauliflower rice with mushrooms and sauce made with boullion and little bit of Philly extra light mmm was v nice
Still hungry had a crispy choc shake made into a moosh. Loverly at the time but regretting it now think I may die of thirst. Very full though so away to bed very content.

Morning!

I have a strange urge to eat cupcakes now tho! lol!

ClaireCat said:
Morning!

I have a strange urge to eat cupcakes now tho! lol!

Sorry,lol -just think of the icing as pure fat & the cake bit as a tonne weight that will sit like lead in your stomach & weigh those scales down! Xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

Hmm... I think of the icing as pure sugary buttery goodness and the cake as some sort of delicious moist sponge.

Ideally I'm imagining a carrot cake cupcake with the vanilla icing.... *drools*

Maybe I'm thinking about it all wrong! lol!

OMG am drooling. I love carrot cake and cupcakes and buttercream and mmm well u get the idea.

am fuming today weigh in and only lost 0.5lb! what! I know its still a loss but when you are eating so few calories it is so disappointing.

wont let it put me off am just having a moan. I have cheered myself up by doing measurement s and have lost 24 inches over all so that will be my motivator this week. think this is the incentive I need to start some exercise but have been worried with the chest infection that will not go away whether i should or not incase I anger it and make it worse. hmmm decisions decisions.

Noooo am soo stupid! I was in sainsburys this morn in a panic on way back to work from a meeting- late as usual - grabbed some dr pepper zero. Having my dinner and thought I would have a can. Thought it tasted sweet but hey ho nothin tastes quite normal to me with chest infection. Didn't finish it and was just putting it in the bin when I notice it was dr pepper no zero! 10.3g of carbs per 100ml!!!!!! And over 100 calories!!! Am soo worried this will knock me out of ketosis.

Today I had

Caramel with coffee
2 boiled eggs with quorn deli bacon
Choc crispy shake
Choc shake
Dr pepper zero x 2
Dr pepper 1/2
Water lots

Shouldn't have had egg and bacon but am past caring today

Awww Kel, don't let it get you down, you might be ok. You certainly won't be ok if you dwell on it. I noticed the other day I had two bottles of normal Dr pepper as I went to the till! Well my OH noticed bless him and ran and got the right ones.

These things happen, just forget today and carry on tomorrow, you've done amazingly well so far, keep it up xx

Thanks tara. I know you are right.

I am in much better form today. I weighed this morning and i am down another 2.5lb from yesterday making a total of 3lbs. so I am going to take that as my weigh in this week rather than yesterday, which I am writing off as a blip. am away to update my ticker which I will thoroughly enjoy!

Been really hungry today. Looking at cals more than no of packs so hopefully am ok day.

Caramel and coffee
Hazelnut and coffees
Dr pepper zero
Chilli with 4 spears of asparagus
Half porridge made into cookie
Tea
Choc shake
Boullion
Sugar free jelly
3.5 litres water
Dr pepper zero
Quorn wafer thin chicken 2 slices

I love the taste and choice on s and s but do find that I am much hungrier than I was on exante. Think I might try splitting my packs and see if that helps.

didnt get posting yesterday as I was so ill. bit fed up of this cough it is making me throw up now. Anti-biotics are finished so will leave until next week and if still not shifted will have to go back to doc. I hate going so hard to find time when working and I always have to wait for so long ;(

yesterday I had

hazelnut with coffee
caramel with coffee
dr pepper zero
tea
chilli with 100g cauliflower rice
dr pepper zero
crispy choc shake
4 litres of water
2 boiled eggs mashed up

was a bit of a panic last night.our sky was playing up and new box coming today so frantically realised that we would lose all our programmes. Lost loads of stuff i had recorded at christmas and have never had a chance to watch but at least will have a shiny new - working - sky box. downside is hubby thinks this is an excuse for a new tv now. i am trying to talk him out of it!

Yesterday I had

Hazelnut with coffee
Hazelnut with coffee
Chicken and 100g Caesar salad no croutons
Choc truffa bar
2 dr pepper zero
2.5 litres of water
Oh and nibbled 2 prawns

Yesterday was a disaster! I was ravenous all day and I ate over 800 cals. Only saving grace was that it was all ketosis friendly. I would have got a Chinese if my lovely oh hadn't talked me off the ledge. I had

Caramel and coffee
Choc truffa bar
60g tin tuna in spring water
Chicken 50g and Caesar salad no croutons
Quorn bacon and 3 yes 3! Eggs
Vanilla cereal shake
3 litres water
1 dr pepper
2 litres no sugar cream soda

Oh my god! Awful just looking at it but think I need to do I don't make the same mistake again.

I am still coughing and was sick again all yesterday so if there is a plus to being ill it may be that my overheating may not do as much damage.

Weighed this morn and seems ok only 1/2 lb away from 18 st! That's 3 1/2 so far this week and if I can get that last half away by weigh in I will have reached 4 stone. I have everything crossed and I am totally refocused today.

Oh gosh I've had worse days! Good to get back on it soon as possible, and it's good to write it all down to see the damage! Good luck getting to 18st, I love it when I hit a stone marker!

Extra eggs and protein ainto so bad.... I ate half a box of fruit n fibre this week.... and 2 tortillas..... and a ton of other crap. Back 100% now!

kelstar, when and what channel is year to save life programme on? and is it the same scrummy guy doing it? oh what a lifesave i love it so much,

am in awe at how well you have done so far x

Thanks moosh and cable appreciate the support.

Cable yes it's the yummy Jessie again and it's sky one at 9 tomorrow I think. An American version can only be better!

Back