Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Back from my doctors appointment n blood pressure quite high. They have to keep a check on it. Midwife phoning me on fri to make a appointment with her. Hoping it goes down xx

Back from my doctors appointment n blood pressure quite high. They have to keep a check on it. Midwife phoning me on fri to make a appointment with her. Hoping it goes down xx

Hopefully it's just down to stress of appointment etc. make sure to rest loads. Even if u feel u don't need it. Soon catches up on u x

I'm sure it will sweetie xxx
At least they know hunny and then they will keep an eye on it? Just try not to stress about anything it will all be fine x
Hopefully it's just down to stress of appointment etc. make sure to rest loads. Even if u feel u don't need it. Soon catches up on u x

Thanks girls, I was a bit stressed today before I went to docs. Maybe that played a part xx

I kno first time I went to maternity a&e when I first got there my blood pressure was high but it settled after a little bit. N was right back down after I'd seen the doc n told all was fine so hopefully was just that :)

I kno first time I went to maternity a&e when I first got there my blood pressure was high but it settled after a little bit. N was right back down after I'd seen the doc n told all was fine so hopefully was just that :)

Hopefully mine will be the same then. I booked a private scan at 8 wk's. I know prob won't see a great deal but it will put my mind at ease xx

How are you feeling today Kerry? Sorry to hear about your BP being too high, hopefully it was just White Coat Syndrome! X

How are you feeling today Kerry? Sorry to hear about your BP being too high, hopefully it was just White Coat Syndrome! X

I feel ok actually, my mum n mother in law have put my mind at ease. I've never had high blood pressure before n I was really nervous yesterday. I think that May have played a part. Will see the midwife next wk n try n stay calm lol xx

I feel ok actually, my mum n mother in law have put my mind at ease. I've never had high blood pressure before n I was really nervous yesterday. I think that May have played a part. Will see the midwife next wk n try n stay calm lol xx

Good to hear you're feeling ok, Keep Calm (And Eat Cake!) x

Ewwwwww I can't stand them! X

Ooh I love em! Especially the brandy butter ones from coop lands! ... There's a thought I prob won't b allowed those now! Lol xx

Back