Kickstarters

wannabe thats what my leader told me that i had to follow the menu plans in the kickstart book which is why i hadnt done it before but i think Sandy did her own thing so am gonna try that :) ..

Sandy add me to the list please im 18pointing this week to :) ..

Maybe we can add our menus for each day so we can maybe inspire others ??? what ya think

Sandy I think I should be 21 points then cos im 15 stone 2??

I think i might do KS next week, i've gone crazy over the last two weeks (probably three if i am honest!) and will do me good! i will be on 21 points (cos i'm a heffer! Lol) x

Ok so kickstarting this week:

Starlight
saraian24
LucyLou

KittyB
SiobhonVon (our honorary KSer)
jc1976
pixiepirates

So KSers whats on the menu today ??
mines changed a little (no baking spuds)

Special K pack 1.5 +nana 1
4 nimble 2 + ww tuna 1 + snacka jacks 1.5
jackets for tea with prawns i think so not sure on points lol

mmm starlight how do you do the chicken satay ?? ... and the super noodles are they the batchelors ones?

Can I join... can I join??? *jumping up and down*

I did KS last week... results in tonight *hold breath*... but I want to have another week!

Only 18 points for me - but normally on 19 anyway so not too drastic. xx

Yay another one! .... like lambs to the slaughter :p LOL .... Ive dropped 3 so am sure ill notice it with my puddings lol .. so cheap fruit only during the day i think! lol

OK! Kickstart menu day 1!

B: bowl of cherios, skimmed milk and a nectarine 3pts
L: Salad, lf mayo, 2 slices ham, spoon of pasta, a yoghurt and fruit salad 8pts

D: chicken, brown rice and veg 5.5

S: special K bites 1.5 / popcorn 2.5

Thats 20.5 total

Oh good grief - I honestly don't know what happened today, except to say it's been a disaster.
I have to get back on track asap otherwise I'll be back at square one.

Hope you're all doing well :)
xxx

can u still earn bonus points while your doing kickstart?

Oh good grief - I honestly don't know what happened today, except to say it's been a disaster.
I have to get back on track asap otherwise I'll be back at square one.

Hope you're all doing well :)
xxx

Same here. glad im not the only one - lkets get back on the wagon for tomorrow!

Same here. glad im not the only one - lkets get back on the wagon for tomorrow!

I'm right with you, I've spent the evening moping about falling at first hurdle so even more of challenge to be 100% tomorrow....to feel better about myself in the evening :)

jc1976 - I'm not sure tbh. Thats a really good question tho.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone

xxx

morning fellow kickstarters! Ive had a good start with some tea and toast and got on the scales today as ive had two days off them - and im back too 17st again phewww!!! so getting back to normal!

Morning kickstarters:) ... So yesterday went fine .. just need to ask somthing! .. I spent 6 of my kickstart points on super which was 2 special K bags and a ww desert! ... is this ok ???

Todays menu ..
special K bag 1.5 + nana 1
pasta 2 ww tuna 1
2 boiled eggs 3 + 2 toast 1

7.5 so far ... im sure there will be some crisps 1.5 ww biscks 1.5

10.5 ,... Ok so what else can i have ???

My god i never thought id be saying that LOL so whats everyones menus for today ?

Back