Kickstarters

Morning all :D
Day 2 in the kickstart house!! lol!

Had a great day yesterday. I stuck to my menu exactly. Had 1.5litres of water and did a cardio blast class for 30mins.

Pixie Id say thats fine once your within your points? Ideally not to have too many treats but so long as your counting Im sure your fine.

Sarian - so glad your back on track! Heres to a good week eh?

KittyB dont worry about yesterday. Just make sure your 100% today chick ok?

Wednesdays menu

Breakfast

Bagel & LF Philly - 4 points
WW Yoghurt - 0.5 points

Lunch

WW Spaghetti & Toast - 3.5 points
Smoothy Bar - 1 point
Jelly - 0 points

Dinner

Chicken - 4 points
Super Noodles - 2.5 points
WW Mousse - 1.5 points

Snacks

Walkers crisps - 2 point
Alpen Bar - 1 point
2 x Pink & Whites - 1 point

Total - 21 points

Hey everyone....glad to report a much better day on the KS today :)
Once I've had my tea I'll still have 2.5 points for later on....fingers crossed I'll have cracked day one :)

Love seeing your menus, gives me ideas. I love bagels but rarely buy them so going to add them to this weeks shopping :)

What are the special K bags? are they individual cereal portions?

I can't tell you how good it is to have this thread to help, after yesterday I thought what's the point I'm useless at this, but having posted here it's given me the boost again today to make today a better day.

Hope you're all doing ok :)
xxx

so far so good this week on kickstart, yesterdays menu was,
2 crumpets with butter 3.5
dinner
chicken pasta bake 6pts
6" subway without cheese 6.5pts
pkt square crisps 1.5
funsize mars 1.5
2 sweets 2pts 21pts used

todays menu so far
1 crumpet with butter 2pts
lunch
baked potato 2pts
salad
pk square crisps 1.5
funsize mars 1.5pts
dinner
cheese broccoli pasta 7pts
semi-skimmed milk 1pt
2 slices garlic bread 2pts
fresh pineapple 1pt
snacks pkt square crisps 1.5
funsize mars 1.5pts 21 points used
Im so much better when im not at work:D

Last edited:
Starlight i love the days grub you did above, all sounds yummy and not much to prepare, whats this 0 point jelly everyone goes on about? do i make it up or can i buy it by the pot.

Morning everyone :)
I'm ready to start day 2 :) am off work today so this may well be a test!
Thanks for the tip about the bagels. :) Will check the brands online before I go into town. Thats quite a difference between them and every point counts on KS.

Got a huge mountain (ok I'm exaggerating) of ironing to do this morning...wish me luck LOL.

Hope everyone has a good day

xxx

Morning possie! ...

well i had 14 yesterday but have managed to miraculously save 5.5 for some strange reason since wednesday ... and i dont know how cos ive not been hungry or anything! :( i know its no great cos your supposed to have the 18 sooooo Im having a chinese tonight so that will brings todays points to bang on 18 ... does anyone think i should have a couple extra maybe 20 ? to level it out or leave it as it is ???

special k 1.5 + nana 1
ww spag 1.5 + 2 toast 1
mush chow meain 4.5 + ss chick 5

14.5 plus my ww bisc and snacka takes it to 18 me thinks

Gosh 14 points isn't many...I reckon you should try and pull it back up to the 18 incase your body goes into that mode where it clings on to any food rather than allowing a loss.
Mind you your tea tonight sounds lovely :) The SS Chicken, is that for the chicken in sauce or the chicken balls with sauce?
I didn't realise mushroom chowmein was only 4.5 - I love chowmein, will have to convince DH that we should have a chinese takeout over the weekend :)
xxx

Morning,im on day 4 sticking to 18,sound slike we are doing so well,we will all the result we want this week.Have a good weekend all xx

Yeah im thinking i may have a couple extra today to sorta compensate for yesterday! .. Hope it works! .. Im gonna spend them on a bit of curry sauce i think ! lol ...
The ss chicken balls mmmmmmm my fav! half a portion is 5 :D

Ive just been reading my wee kickstart book and it states that if your over 14 stones you should be on 22pts per day, does that man ive save 2 pts the last couple of days??

Hows all our kickstarters doing?

Ive one 23.5 points today but made up 2.5 by taking the dog out this morning for agesssssssss, so im not using them!

Hi there kickstarters, sounds like you're all doing very well.

What's the longest you're allowed to do kickstart before you have to go up to your full amount of points? I assume there's a time restriction otherwise there'll be problems with metabolism over time?

evening all ... well i am still sticking to it but have ended up with 5 extra points due to not using them so am having scampi tonight which takes me to 20 points for today ... is ok i guess! chicken salad tomorow for tea lunch i think ill have a bacon butty or somthing similar and breaky will be cereal or a cereal bar and nana ..
have been a bit preoccupied today but am still with it xx

Back