Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

i threw out all my size 20 clothes when i reached a size 18 (something i'm slightly regretting now as it looks like i'm stuck on maternity troos until i can fit back into my 18s... we'll see, maybe i'll suddenly be thin post-baby :D) and i vowed that if my 18s started to get tight then i was obviously doing something wrong. when i get to a 16 i'm throwing away the 18s and doing the same. it's my way of making sure i never end up back where i started. everyone, even thin people sometimes feel their clothing getting a bit tight. but at what point in my life did i think that buying clothing in the next size up rather than losing a tiny bit to stay the size i was was a good idea?

i understand your panic hon. i lost weight when i was at uni and managed to put it all back on again. but never again!!

abz xx

Yeh I guess every one has their own moment where they feel they've gotta either lose weight orspend a fortune on bigger clothes.

hey chick just checking in on how you are doing!

You are doing really well and your determination is fab! just want to say dont spend to much time worrying about gains or slipping up because you are doing just great. Everybody is different and and we all have our own reasons for slipping or having to rejoin! I know i have been faffing around for the last few weeks purely because i have become comfortable and have been lacking in motivation. For me losing weight is so much harder now than how it was when i first started. But hey enough about me!

Reading your diary has helped me tonight to work out where i am! SO thanks! Good luck for this week! Remember YOU can do this! x

Thanks Henna, I know I'm being silly and should focus on my journey but just stress when I think about falling off the wagon.

Had a little scale check this morning and it's sat a few lbs lighter than last wi so I'm eager to keep up my good week as I know last week was star week and that may be why I only lost 1lb. Obviously not gonna get myself all powered up for a big loss as nothing is official til WI day but thought I'd let myself have that little incentive/motivation.

Sitting around my OH's flat doing nothing much is making me so sluggish. Have been eating well but could do with a good day out wandering wherever!

Poor mum doesn't seem to behaving with the diet this week so kinda glad I'm not there to see it.

Was a good weigh in yesterday, lost 1lb this week am very pleased. That's given me a great total :D

Wanna set myself some mini goals but I really suck at that!

Suggestions for rewards and goals please :)

Last edited:
Feeling really ill just now so struggling to eat much but working on it, sorry if am not commenting on the usual diaries I do as been just curled up in duvet a lot doing fashion drawings for college. Really not that optimistic about a loss this week but in the same way I don't see a gain, reason for this is I'm back home and my mum's scales are a few pounds off my one in Scotland I think. Did measure myself again to see what was happening since I'd been quite active and I'm pleased the size is coming off me even if the lbs aren't rushing away.

Little note for myself and anyone else interested:

23/4/10
Upper Arm: 2.5cm
Wrist: 2cm
Chest: 3inch
Waist: 3inch
Hips: 2inch
Thigh: 1inch
Calf: 3cm

Ugh, sorry you're not feeling well. So many of my online friends are lurgified this weekend :-/
Take it easy and feel better soon - you'll need the extra calories to help you recover so don't worry about your weight too much this week. Your measurement losses are brill!
x

Well done smarty pants - I'm guessing the figures are the amount you've lost rather than you actually being a really tiny person, hehe. Get well soon x

Surprisingly lost a lb this week! Fabulous! So add that to the jackpot :)

Feeling soo positive now because I've not really stumbled over any of the weights I thought I would. When I reached about 12.7 I was like, "I've been this weight and upwards since summer last year I'll never shift it" and now I'm 5lb past that! Very very excited to see the back of the 12s and into the 11s :D!

That's brilliant hun, well done, look at your ticker - you're nearly half way, that fabulous!! x

Fabulous weigh in today, 2lb loss! I am so pleased because I seriously expected nothing. Must admit my jeans are fitting way better and my bumb and boobs feel firmer as odd as that sounds, too much info perhaps? I've found walking home from college in this hot weather really makes me break a sweat and I'm walking faster too.

:D Feeling good.

Doesn't that make it 1 and a half stone now?? Get the sticker up there girl x

Yeh I'm fab, sorry for my lack of activity, had a big project at college. Lost 3lb this week, I was worried I wouldn't get into the 11s cause it felt like I was stuck at 12 and now it's 11.11!! Super happy :D! Went out last night and even my mum complimented me :) (that's a pretty big thing).

Also noticed my BMI creeping towards the O/weight instead of Obese which makes me elated despite the fact it's still not a super thing for me, I think because I'm quite short that I put more guilt on the fact I'll still be so close to obese as it seems unhealthier, the weight being spread over a smaller frame and all that. Either way inside I am ecstatic.

Am under a stone away from being the same weight as my sister which really gives me a good marker on how I may look after this next stone and an excuse to borrow her clothes :p

Last edited:
Back