Kim wants a (small) big white dress!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk - 5 days in and I've gone over my points! Only by about 3/4 but over all the same. I had a few that I hadn't eaten earlier in the week and still managed to go over. Reckon I've eaten about 32 points - I get 25 a day.

I've learnt my lesson and well and truely cr*pping myself for tomorrow night! I will avoid doing that again and make sure I know points allowance for things before I shove them in my mouth!

Pork with roasted veg for tea yummmmm! Everybodys out so am eating alone ohnoo! Baby is asleep too - normally I would of cracked open the rose by now! Think I will eat, bathe and go to sleep to take my mind off picking at whatevers in the fridge.

Going shopping for all things WW tomorrow, gonna go to ASDA as they have a better selection of things and see what I can fill my points with this week =]

Weigh in - In 35 mins...Cr*pping myself. Hope I've lost something, well 4lbs will do me quite happily. Don't think I'll even reach that =[ Had such a ***** day today aswell, I think not losing much would just top it all off. I need to do the weekly shop tonight, If I havent lost much I'll need to keep myself away from the sweetie section.

Had Burger King today, made good choice and including fries it came to 8pts, Only had 11pts so far so might treat myself to a little treat within my points if I do well.

Well here it goes...

Been (kinda) good since weigh in =] Celebrated with a chinese and went over my points, oops!

Been clawing them back the last couple of days. Got a few points to hold back tomorrow then im all good!

Gym tomorrow morning. Haven't been in a couple of weeks, last time I was on Cambridge Diet so hopefully I'll have the energy to get a decent work out this time!

Loving the new recipes but not the shopping bill, its huge! Gonna have to shop about for the veg I think as I've been eating heaps of it. Made a gorgeous fruit salad for this evening. Split it between 4 so it was only 1pt each for a reasonable portion.

Well on my way to my xmas target. Would like to loose 2.5lbs this week, means I would only have 10lbs to go. Obv would like more, gonna hit the gym bigtime this weekend!

Hope everyone is getting on well. Will try pop into a few diaries tomorrow

Still haven't been to the gym, and its 1pm! Will DEFO go this evening, i need to! Having a WW chicken pie for lunch with lots of veg as tea is only 5pts. Quite looking forward to it! Hopefully that will give me an energy boost to do a good session at the gym. Will also have a go on the powerplate if its free.

Have work tomorrow so have to watch my points carefully. As its a restaurant I find myself constantly picking at food. Maybe I'll just pick at the lettuce and tomatoes!

Watched the Slimmer of the year revisted last night on sky1. Was quite upsetting seeing people loose up to 10st but put it back on. I am determined that will not happen to me! Its really given me the boost to make sure I reach my target and even my overall target.

i totally know where you're coming from with work - i work on a deli, so its really difficult to stop yourself picking - good choice in trying to find things you can pick at safely - i did try stopping altogether but the stress makes it really difficult!

i know its late, but well done on your 7.5lbs off - over half a stone - fantastic stuff :D like Saski said, 6st is realistic for your wedding if you can stick to it - i think you will find even after couple of stone, you will find you are much happier with yourself anyway so regardless of whether you make your final target or not, you will still look amazing :)

as for Slimmer of the year, you have to remember some people lose their weight with ridiculous non-maintainable fads and learn absolutely nothing about healthy eating / living - it is upsetting but at the same time you've made a commitment to a lifestyle change, not a fad diet, and you know you won't make the same mistakes :) x

I was good at work = I had a small fanta which was 2pts due to needing sugar rush! Still have like 4pts leftover tonight some how?!

Had the herby chicken casserole for dinner from the delicious book and it was bloody lovely!! More of a sunday dinner type tea though. Having the WW type roast dinner tomorrow, can't wait!

Had a sneaky look on the scales last night, Naughty! 1lb off though, not bad, hopefully can atleast shift another 1 though by tuesday.

Work again tomorrow, ggrrrrr!!! Its all moneys for the wedding fund though!

I survived work this weekend, now to look to the weigh in. STILL haven't been to the gym lol, grrr! Feeling really run down and quite sick tonight, not good! Hope im not getting ill, I can't deal with that now, Im not too fond of WW soups!

Had the WW roast beef recipe tonight, made it with a bit too much cabbage which sort of ruined it. Why is it never as nice as the first time?
My local town is getting a KFC, I think I'll have to start shopping elsewhere, I just about manage to avoid McD's, I think a KFC will send me over the edge.

*****Hoping for a 2lbs loss this week, keep your fingers and toes crossed!!*****

Well fallen off the waggon a bit today. Woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a train. Shower didn't help so got into clean pjs and lay on the sofa all day. Too scared to stomach food so been having soup, heres the bad part - i only have cream of tomato in, and I've had 3 tins today! No bread though, so I suppose thats kind of good =S

We'll lower this weeks target to 1lb off I think!!

Still feeling quite sh!tty today. Got weigh in this evening and the worst period pains possible! I can barely walk there that bad =[

I know I tend to gain weight whilst on, I was doing cambridge 100% and put on 1lb once so im not expecting big things this week but I know that next week will be good because of it, just gotta look to then!

Saved my points this week for a chinese tonight yuummmm! Hopefully I'll be feeling alright to eat it though. Gonna have to go for a lie down I think.

Hiya Hun, hope youre feeling better. Dont worry about the gain, if youre feeling poorly and just having soup its prob just water retention and the loss will show up next weeks WI :)
Enjoy the chinese yum :D
Cath xox

Im all good today, chinese made me feel looaaadddssss better!

Had special k and a banana for breakfast. Having 24pts a day now, not sure how I'll survive on one less than I was on lol...

Roll on next tuesday. Im not gonna get sick this week and I will go to the gym!

Ooooo and since my weight loss journey started on Aug 1st, I have dropped 24lbs and TWO dress sizes. Im now a size 20! I was an 18 before I was pregnant but we'll get there!

Stuck to it 100% yesterday. Thats not so good saying that 16 days in but after last week I need it! Even managed to save 3pts for this weekend.
Planned todays menu and also managed to keep a few pts behind. Think im finally getting into the swing of it now, another couple of weeks and I'll be fine!

My friend wants me to go look at wedding dresses with her, she's getting married in two years time and wants to go now lol...I've managed to put her off. Don't really want to go near anywhere with big mirrors for another couple of weeks!

Just realised I've booked to meet a wedding photographer next tuesday whilst WW is on. Think Im gonna have to miss the meeting next week and just go and get weighed.

Getting excited about all the wedding stuff now. We're meant to go book the honeymoon yesterday but OH got called into work so that went out the window. Not sure if we want a 2 week luxury beach break or Florida...Think Im just gonna open the brochure and go wherever it lands on!

Can't believe how good I've been for the last two days! My OH is gonna make me a 3course WW meal on saturday so thats something to put all these saved points towards!

Finally found somewhere to honeymoon - Cuba! Found a gorgeous 4* hotel so need to slim to fit in a bikini!

Got a skirt from River Island in a sz16 would love to wear it for my works xmas night out, prob mid december. Not sure I could loose that much weight in 8/9 weeks but you never know! When I eventually get my ass into gear and down the gym I might just tone up enough **dreams**

Anyways bedtime!

I love doing that! I will always remember the feeling when the jeans that wouldnt get past my thighs actually fastened! You will get there and looking stunning in your skinny skirt! Glad youre back on track! Hope this week is a fabulous loss!

Thanks Jen!

Iam totally 100% determined now. I think now with bits of the wedding starting to come together its becoming more real. I defo want to be a 14 when I go dress shopping in March time. I want that to be do-able otherwise I ain't getting married!

Back