Kim wants a (small) big white dress!

Hey very belated welcome to everyone in this thread who have joined/rejoined etc! Hope your all doing well! Good Luck everyone we can all do it, stick together and try our hardest, the odd sneaky treat here and there is always good! :) hehe xx

I booked my honeymoon! I can't wait! We're off to Cuba for 2 weeks 3 days after the wedding. So bloody excited!

Might go buy a bikini and try fit into it, take a photo and stick it on the fridge lol...That defo won't make me eat!

Still going strong. Had my weekly WW roast dinner, nom nom!

Looking forward to this weeks weigh in, aslong as I get rid of that 0.5lbs and a bit more im not too fussed!

Sorry I've not popped in for ages!! I think you'll have good results this week and you deserve it for being so good!
Cuba sounds amazing! We went to Mexico for ours and it was gorgeous! You'll get to that pre preggy dress size - I've just managed it at todays wi and it feels fab!

Keep us posted on how you go on x

Well done MrsM!

I feel like crap today, always seems to be mondays! Went slighty over my points today by one whole 0.5pt lol will claim that one back tomorrow, I blame running out of WW bread! Damn normal bread!

Had a sneaky look on the scales, won't say what there saying though =] Will see if its true tomorrow!

Right need to write my shopping list for tomorrow!

Annndddd I lost.........

4.5lbs!

How the hell did that happen?! I had 2 burger kings and an indian, all within my points though!
Im so so so so happy! Im treating myself to a normal sized bag of malteasers yummm!!!!

Had TWO sausage sandwiches for breakfast and they were bloody beautiful! 8 points including WW bread and ketchup, soooo worth it!

Having a low point lunch to make up for big brekkie and a normal tea. Not many snacks planned today, will just stick to cucumber and cherry tomatoes!

If I can loose 2.5lbs this week that would take me to 1st on WW and 32lbs overall! Thats my mission for this week!

I've been drinking bloody full fat lemonade all week without noticing =[ Gonna have to save lots and lots of points today and tomorrow and try and recify it =[

Somehow don't think I'll be loosing that 2.5lbs this week! Think I'll be happy with 1lb! Otherwise I'd been really really good, ohwell!!!

Oh fingers crossed for tomorrow kim x

Hi

Did you have the McFlurry? :drool: Love them - had them in Spain with Hot choc sauce mmmm ... how many points are they?

Ohh full fat drinks are evil! Hope the lemonade doesn't mess your week up too much!

Good luck!

Twigs
xx

No mcflurry in the end, I had a curly whirly instead =] I think its 6/7pts for a smarties one yummm!

Having chinese tomorrow if weigh ins good, if its not then I'll stick to my WW meals!

We shall see how bad full fat lemonade tomorrow!

I have a feeling Im not gonna loose any weight this week =[ I don't know why I've stuck to my points everyday, I just have a weird feeling! I think its cos I really want to get that 1lb off.

Been very good, even went out tonight and stuck to diet coke. Going on a boozy night out on sunday so gonna eat 0pt soup all day I think save all my points for wine and a kebab lol!

So I went dress shopping yesterday to Matalan, looked at their plus size range online before I went and it all looked a bit frumpy. I was just praying they had something decent - otherwise it would of been a trip to Evans. Well they bloody didnt...

So I looked in the 'normal' section and picked up a size 18, tried it on, and it flipping fits! I was so happy!
I've got a pair of magic pants to pull the baby apron in lol but it looks quite good! I've lost 3 dress sizes in 3 months tomorrow =]
My size 24 jeans are officially my 'fat' trousers and I will get them out when im feeling down, I don't want them ever to feel comfortable again!

Thats it for tonight =]

Oh deaaaarrr..

So I went out last night and intended on sticking to diet mixer and vodka. Well I did...Until I'd had about 4/5 of them, then the cocktail menu came out...and then the food menu.

A bagette and a large slice of chocolate fudge cake later I felt quite bad...

I've written EVERYTHING in my tracker. My god 40pts on dinner alone, never mind lunch and alcohol. I am truely ashamed...

So weigh in tomorrow and Im expecting to gain. My own fault. And to make things worse Im having to cancel my gym membership. With WW, baby and wedding I nbarely have the time (or money) to go more than once a week. The WW walking plan starts tomorrow. Im starting right from the beggining. Plan on walking Josh to the docs to get weighed (weather permitting) otherwise the dog will get a nice long walk when my sisters home to watch the baby. Im quite lookin forward to it =]

Will update with what I've gained tomorrow night =[

Already had my lunch today, and im still bloody starving! I know I would of gained this week, anymore and 1lb and I will be truely dissapointed!

To top it all off its absolutely p!ssing it down! Why does it have to rain when I need to go walking! I went to look at bridesmaid dresses this morning and the woman also makes bridal ones, she told me if I wanted a one-off made from her she would need to start in feb! So thats my mini short goal after xmas - to loose another 2st by the end of feb. Hopefully thats do able otherwise im screwed!

Good goal setting for the dress. A lady last night at my WW meeting had told her bridal shop that she would be back in March for her fitting, she had picked a beautiful dress but two sizes down and she took a photo of the dress in the shop ready for her friend to enlarge it so she can hang it on the door in her kitchen. This mental image will help with her will power and drive her on. Anything that helps is brilliant I say.
Hope your WI is kind to you and if not onwards and downwards for next week :D

Thats a excellent idea Busybee, I would just need to puck up the courage to go in atm!

Well I lost the grand total of 0.5lbs!!!! Hahaha I was so happy!
I've still not got my 2nd silver 7 but I will get it next week!!! I want to loose 1.5lbs this week to take me above 14lbs on WW.

In 3 months I have lost 31.5lbs and 3 dress sizes - that sounds quite good!

Back