Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Brekkie/brunch: el bacon, tinned toms, mushrooms, 1 fried egg in frylight, 2 el sausages (1 syn). Baked beans

Snack: thai mugshot 0.5 syns, carrot sticks, hifi bar (heb)

Dinner: didn't go to the BBQ in the end so ordered a chineae take away. It was 37 syns, and i was yummy. I am going to
Count 50 syns, more to taje into account the fact that portions could have been bigger.

Total syns; 51.5

Syns so far for week: 68.5
Syns left: 36.5

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm gonna go back and read through your diary, but just have to say the pooch picture is soooo cute. Boxers are my absolute favourite and wish I could have my own!

** just read back. It all looks fine to me, you seem to be getting loads of superfree in which I think is where most people slip. Are you feeling happier with the plan now? Well done on your two stone too, that's fab! How much more are you aiming to lose?

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks for checking :). I'm now much happier with the plan & seem to have cracked the superfree thing which is good. Loving trying new recipes - i try to do 1 new recipe week. Also loving being able to have nice stuff. Like yesterday i had a hot choc with cream & it was worth everyone of the 6 syns plus hea!!

Have about 4 stone left to lose, so a way to go but not worried about this as its working and i'll get there eventually :)

I wish i could have a boxer too. Had one a few yeara ago & they are my fav dog ever. So cute & friendly :)

I know! I grew up with them, and these days parents have a greyhound, which is also lovely. But my heart truly belongs to the boxers. Look at this little guy I found on the tinterweb, so cute!

images-3.jpg

Food for today. Need to up the superfree i think to compensate for last nights chinese!

Brekkie: 2 el sausages (1 syn) grilled tomatoes, grilled flat mushrooms. El bacon, baked beans, egg bread made with 2 slices wm small loaf bread (heb) & 1 egg

No lunch as brekkie was late so just had a carrot!

Dinner: posh dinner tonight.
Salmon & cream cheese roulade (made with 71g philli light (hea) & smoked salmon with salad

Chicken & prawn Paella made with tomatoes, onions, peppers, asparagus & spinach.

Syns: brownie bites: 5 syns. 1 syn olive oil spray.
2 teaspoons cocoa powder (2 syns) 1 teaspoon sugar (1 syn) 100ml milk - 2 syns

Total syns: 11 syns

Last edited:
Red Day
Brekkie: 2 slice wm small loaf bread (heb) with 30g philly light (2.5 syns)

Lunch: roast chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, pitta bread (heb), with mozzerella (hea)

Dinner: Pork Chops with bns mash, roasted pepper, carrot, red onion & tomatoes & gravy (2 syns)

Hot chocolate made with hea, 2 tspons coca powder & 1 teaspoon sugar (3 syns)

Snack: 5 syns Mikado sticks

Total syns: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight! Time to se if that chinese at the weekend i saved all my syns for has made a difference or not!

Brekkie- strawbs & rasps with 28g sultana bran (heb) & fat free yog

Lunch: Piri Piri Chicken with salad.

Dinner: Chilli made with El mince, onions, garlic, peppers, chilli beans, tinned tomatoes. 28g cheese (hea
Syns: bourneville bar after weigh in (11 syns)

Have woken up starving today. Stupidly ate my breakfast at about 6am and Brekkie: bowl of fruit, 2 slices wm small Loaf bread with 35g philly light ( 3 syns)

Have now got to work and have already eaten a pack of carrot sticks and an apple. Its only 9am! Also nearly fainted in M&S due to the smell of pastries.

Lunch: tuna salad (rocket, cucumber, tomato, celery, carrot & Beetroot) & Mugshot is planned as well though whether it last til lunch is anyones guess.

Snack: Bag of carrot sticks

Dinner: Prawn & Pepper Pot with rice

Snack: 2 teaspoons cocoa powder & 1 teaspoon sugar (3 syns)

HEA will be SS milk (250ml) to make a hot chocolate

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Have been really struggling today. Have been hungry all day, nothing seems to be making me full even though I've eaten more than I would usually. Hoping I can cope till I get home and then will stuff my face with Prawn Pepper Pot and then have some of my syns.

Yeah - i fhink you could be right. Am now finally full having eaten dinner & will have my hot cho B4 i go to bed! Should do me

Today am going for a red day - though will make sure I have my 1/3rd SF and will save one of HEB & my HEA for dinner so if i need to make its EE day later i can
Brekkie: Bowl of Fruit and hifi bar (1 HEB)

Lunch: Tuna Salad (Rocket, Celery, tomato, cucumber and tin of tuna)

Snack: Apple & banana

Dinner: Pitta Pizza made with WM Pitta (HEB) Passata, 42g Mozzerella (HEA). I'm going to add some Chorizo, Parma Ham and Salami toppings - 5 syns worth and have with a massive salad and some bns paprika wedges with it.

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Jusy finished my pitta pizza and cannot believe how nice it was! Worth saving a heb, hea & 5 syns for occassionally. Even hubby was impressed

Brekkie: 2 eggs fried in frylight, el bacon, mushrooms & tomatoes

Snack: hifi bar (HEB)

Lunch: HM Minestrone Soup (Carrot, Celery, Tomatoes, Canniloni Beans, Pasta)

Snack: Carrot sticks

Dinner: HM Lamb Rogan Josh with Rice and Broccoli

HEA: Milk for Hot Chocolate

Syns: 3 syns coca powder, 2 syn sugar, 2 syns squirty cream.
Total 7 syns

Last edited:
Back