Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

THe Pitta bread pizza is AMAZING!!! Definately have a go at it. All of the meats I put on were 1/2 a syn each, and a pitta bread is really only big enough for about 5 slices so I really only used up 2.5 syns. I just had a few extra bits on the side to make up my 5 syns :) I have some anchovies, capers and olives to do another one at the weekend (bit like the fishy part of a Pizza Express 4 seasons - that will be 2 syns max! Plus Sainsburys are doing basics grated mozzerella at £1.35 at the mo which is enough for 4 easily.

HM means homemade :)

Brekkie: el bacon, 2 poached eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, 1 slice 800g loaf bread (heb)

Lunch; HM minestone soup with cheese in it (hea)

Dinner: chicken stir fry (peppers, mushrooms, onions, water chestnuts, garlic, chilli, chicken stock, chow mein noodles.

Syns: going to a birthday party so saving all my syns for vodka. Total of 35 syns allowed for tonight.

Today is an off plan day due to a monsterous hangover. Have only just got out of bed properly. Back on tomorrow - have probably eaten about 50 syns today and nothing even remotely resembing a vegetable.

Last edited:
Back on today though hangover not totally gone:(

Brekkie: bowl of fruit & hifi bar (heb)

Lunch: Chicken salad (1syn for the marinade) and mugshot

Dinner: salmon pasta ( peppers, onion, garlic, tinned toms, mushrooms) and parmesan cheese (hea)

Syns: 4 syns salami
Total syns 5

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight
Brekkie: Bowl of berries/fruit salad and a hifi bar (HEB)
Lunch: Chicken & Ham Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery) and an apple.
Working late so won't get a chance to eat before weigh in - so will prob have a jacket potato & beans & cheese when I get back

Brekkie: 2 Poached Eggs, 1 slice toast from large loaf (HEB) and cherry toms

Snack: Plum

Lunch: Smoked Salmon, 72g Philliy Light (HEA) and Salad (Peppers, onions, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot)

Snack: Carrot sticks

Dinner: Chicken & Prawn Paella (peppers, onion, garlic, aspargus, greeen beans).

Syns: 2 syns bertolli olive oil spray
3 syns butterscotxh hifi bar

Total syns: 5

Last edited:
Thanks hun! I try & keep it interesting so
I don't fall off the wagon :) The Chicken flavoured noodle mugshots are free & definitely worth having on hand when you are having salad for lunch. Depends on my mood as to whether i eat one or not but alwaya best to have them handy.
The other noodle ones are all 1 syn or less. Some of the pasta ones are quite a bit higher though so i avoid them.

Brekkie: poached eggs on toast (heb) with tomatoes

Lunch: am at a training course so anyones guess. Unlikely to be SW friendly though!

Dinner: mediterranean chicken ( onions, aubergine, peppers, potatoes)

Looks like today will be an off plan day. Huge train problems so was sat at station for a hour & ended up eating 2 double choc chip cookies. Have also found out that lunch in my training course will be pizza!

Ah well. Have a SW friendly dinner planned for when i get home. Don't suppose one meal will do much damage!

Back on plan today after the weekend (& part of the week if i'm honest) off. Actually looking forward to eating properly again.

Brekkie: bacon, poached eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, 1 large slice wm bread (heb)

Lunch: beef salad (lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucumber) with beetroot, picked onion. Chicken noodle mugshot

Dinner: chilli & rice ( ex lean mince, onion, peppers, kidney beans, tomatoes)

Snack: hot choc (made with HEA ss milk, 3 teaspoons cocoa powder & 1 teaspoon sugar) 4 syns

Butterscotch hifi bar: 3 syns

7 syns total.

Last edited:
Change of plan for today as the shopping just turned up!
Brekkie: Bowl of Mixed Berries, and a hifi bar (HEB)

Lunch: smoked Haddock with poached eggs, broccoli and carrots

Dinner: Grilled Trout with Jacket Potato & cheese (HEA) and Salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, spring onion and cherry toms)

Syns: a bourneville bar after weigh in (11 syns)

Last edited:
Pinkie1973 said:
I had a major off too and am now determined to get back on plan. So you're not alone!

Ha! Good to hear! I am going to weigh in tonight regardless so hopefully it won't be TOO bad !

Cake & Pastrieis were my issues this weekend. I had croissants on Saturday and Sunday for brekkie (with proper butter) and went to Jaime Olivers resturant for lunch on Saturday and had a truffle risotto (amazing) and antipasti (yum yum), and some polenta chips (okamy but a bit oily), plus a massive green salad. Then Zizzis on Sunday (massive pizza, bread board and chocoloate torte - all gorgeous)

I daren't even think about the wine :(

Pinkie - 3lbs is not so bad. I think I'd be happy with that when I weigh in tonight.

I think sometimes you should just eat some really nice food, otherwise whats the point!!!!!

Lost 1.5lbs at weigh in last night - really no clue how!

Brekkie: mixed berries, 42g all bran (heb) with ff yog

Lunch: salmon salad (lettuce, pepper, cucumber, cherry toms, spring onion) chicken noodle mugshot if needed

Dinner: mediteranean chicken (onion, peppers, tomatoes), 28g cheese (hea) 2 syns olive oil spray

Syns total: 2 syns

Last edited:
Brekkie: bowl of berries with all bran (heb) and ff yog

Lunch: Five Bean Chilli with Rice in Weatherspoons - no tortillas so completely free :)), Diet Coke.

Snack: smoked haddock, bulgar wheat & salad

Dinner: roast pork loin, jacket potato with beans & cheese (hea)

Total syns: 5 ( ate a bit of the crispy fat on my pork)

Last edited:
Brekkie: 1 Coop WM Pitta Bread (HEB) with tinned toms and mushrooms

Lunch: Homemade Minestrone Soup (Celery, tomatoes, onion, carrots, cannilini beans, wm pasta shapes)

Dinner: Chicken kebab with pitta bread (6 syns) amd salad, SW chips with cheese (hea)

Syns - 16 in total. - 6 for pitta, plus 10 for wine.

Last edited:
Brekkie: ex lean bacon, eggs in frylight, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans & 1 slice big loaf toast (heb)

Lunch; hm minestrone soup

Dinner: spag bol (ex lean mince, onion, garlic, peppers mushrooms, tomatoes) with cheese (hea)

Ben & jerrys ice cream
Syns- 13.5 syns total

Last edited:
Back