Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

We ll weigh in wasn't a disaster. Lost the 1.5lbs a gained last week but something felt a bit underwhelmed. All i could think was I resisted SOOO much this week I deserved for more. Even though I am usually fine with 1.5lbs a week.

Anyway, my sulk is over about it now so todays food looks like this

Brekkie: Bowl of melon & pineapple. 2.5 scan bran (1/2 HEB) with 1.5 teaspoons jam (1.5 syns)

Lunch: Turkey & beef Salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, carrot, beetroot, celery) and a chicken noodle mugshot

Dinner: Chilli - making it with lean mince, and will split a 400g pack into 3 portions so 2.5 syns for the mince. Will be having it with rice and the 2.5 scan bran (1/2 HEB) I didn't eat at brekkie, plus 28g cheese (HEA).

Edited as syns for mince were only 2.5 as pack was smaller & still split into 3 portions.

A 250ml glass of wine: 7 syns

Total syns: 11

Last edited:
I have lean mince (12% fat or less) as 0.5 syn for 28g raw, making a 500g pack 9 syns according to the SW website. I just checked again to be sure!!

My figures are based on extra easy - so they are different for green its 2 syns per 28g if you are doing a green day!!

Busy day at work today. i forsee krispy kremes in my future - they always seem to turn up on the last day of the month!

Was trying for a red day today but have changed my mind as I have thought of something I really fancy for dinner and its a EE meal.

Brekkie: bowl of pineapple & melon. Hifi bar (heb)

Snack (ate my brekkie at about 6.30am so was hungry when I got to the office!). Melon,Grape, Pineapple with a M&S Thick & Cremy Count on us Vanilla Yoghurt.

Lunch: turkey, chicken & ham salad (lettuce,tomato, cucumber, peppers, beetroot, carrots)

Dinner: Salmon Pasta, made with Philly Light (HEA) onions, garlic, maybe some peas, served with salad.

Syns: 2.5 syns for a vodka & slimline tonic

Last edited:
Have very little in the house food wise and can't go out so I think today will be a green day.

Brekkie: 3 scanbran (HEB) with cooked tomatoes & mushrooms.

Lunch: Mexican Savoury Rice with mixed veg and boiled egg mixed in

Snack: hifi bar (HEB)

Dinner: 'Fried' eggs with SW Chips with cheese (HEA), onions, grilled tomatoes & Baked Beans

Syns: was going out but got my dates mixed up so have saved all my syns ! Had a bourneville bar - 11 syns

Last edited:
Have actually enjoyed my green day - was kinda dreading it but am really full & have liked all the food i've eaten (except the scan bran)

Out for drinks tonight with the girls so am stocking up on the free foods today to make sure i don't fall into the kebab house later!

Red day

Brekkie: bowl of rasps & blueberries with 42 grams all bran (heb) & ff yogurt

Lunch: chicken & beef with 57g wholemeal roll (heb) 28g cheddar & 28g red leicester (heas) 2 carrots

No dinner - opps!

Syns about 30 in vodka & wine - double opps!

Last edited:
Feeling a bit delicate this morning!

Brunch: bowl of pineapple & melon. 1 slice wm toast (heb) with 2 poached eggs

Snack: chicken noodle mugshot

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese (2.5 syns as made with lean mince) peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, 28g cheese (hea)

Last edited:
New week, reset the syn clock - sure i was over last week but no point in worrying about it now!

Edited to add in my syns!

Brekkie: melon, pineapple & all bran (heb) with ff yog

M&s be good to yourself vanilla yog & pear

Lunch: haddock & cous cous salad ( lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, carrot & beetroot

Banana

Dinner: mediteranen chicken (peppers, onions, potatoes) 5 syns chorizo (54g) & a salad. Used 1 syn on olive oil spray

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
The best bit about the haddock fillets is that you can microwave them from frozen in 3 mins!!! They are the Youngs version, about £3 for 4 and come in either smoked or not. They are really nice, and so easy to cook that I will be doing them alot me thinks!

Mackerel sounds lurvely too though. I can't ever seem to find nice ones in the supermarket & a fillet isn't enough for me!

Weigh in today - arrgghh

Green day today

Brekkie: Pineapple & Melon with 28g Sultana Bran (HEB) & FF yog

Lunch, mixed bean chilli - made with 1/2 tim mixed beans, 1/2 tin kidney beans in chilli sauce (0.5 syn as they are the asda ones) onions, peppers, mushrooms, carrot, 1/2 tin of tomatoes, 28g cheese (hea)

Snack: nectarine

Dinner: Prawns Linguine, made with 113g cooked prawns (heb) chilli, peppers, onions, mushrooms,garlic, tinned tomatoes, with 28g cheese (HEA)

Snack bourneville bar (11 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Was supposed to be an ee day but looks more a green day now i look at it again. Had no syns so decided to syn part of my salmon at dinner & heb the rest.

Brekkie: bowl of melon & pineapple with a hifi bar (heb)

Snack: 2 plums

Lunch: mixed bean chilli (tomato, peppers, carrots, onion, garlic, mixed beans) with carrot sticks.

Snack: apple

Dinner: salmon (120g 1heb & 6 syns) & cream cheese rice (using 71g philly light (hea)) made with onion, garlic, peppers

Total Syns: 6

Last edited:
Well done in your loss thats fab. Going to stalk you diary (lol), to get some ideas...
Doing green days myself, but only a few weeks into it and going from one day thinking I am eating to much, to thinking I am not eating enough. Hard to get a happy medium.
But looking at your diary you seem to have it figured.
Well done and best of luck for the week ahead!!!!

Back