Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Todays a red day

Brekkie: scan bran (heb) with tomatos & mushrooms

Snack: melon & pineapple

Lunch: salmon salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot, cabbage)

Snack: hifi bar (heb)

Dinner: herb chicken, mixed veg, bns mash, chicken gravy (2 syns)

Still don't know what my hea will be

Sorry, its Butternut Squash - I love love love it and tend to replace potatoes with it on a red day- for some reason having a spag bol without the spag, or a chilli without kidney beans feels really weird to me, so red days do tend to be my 'meat & 2 veg' days.

I might add some chorizo to my herb chicken to use some syns. Am, at a wedding tomorrow and think I have been deliberately not using my sysm to try & compensate for my over synnage tomorrow. Need to not do that!

Oh dear, bad day. All going well til about 6pm when hubby phoned from the hospital - has injured his neck & cannot move. Jist back from hospital via mcd's. Had a sweet chilli chicken wrap - apparently about 25 syns or something.

Also doesn't look like we will be going to the wedding tomorrow due to him being not well at all double :(

Today was supposed to be a off plan day due to the wedding, but i doubt we are going now. Hubby has had no sleep, i've had slightly more, but he's in so much pain still despiite the stuff a&e gave him i am getting to the docs the moment they open.

I will try & stay on plan as much as poss.

Last edited:
Had a bowl of melon & pineapple. Hubby at docs now to see if he can get some really strong painkillers to get him through the wedding- he's supposed to be a witness!!

Back on plan today. Hubby lasted till 9.30pm @ the wedding. Food & booze wise yesterday i was fairly restrained but still managed to rack up the syns so am not expecting a loss this week!
4 richmond sausages (16 syns)
1 white roll (8 syns)
3 glasses of wine (26 syns)
2 rums & full fat coke (19 syns)

Dinner was duck leg salad (maybe 8 syns as i don't think it was very lean!) beef with mash & veg (am estimating 10 syns for
Butter in mash & gravy) and a strawberry cheesecake (which was actually too rich so barely touched it but still probably ate 8 syns worth!)

Total syns for the day: 95!

Had a great time though, so not gonna worry about it

Brekkie: ex lean bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1 slice wm bread (heb)

Lunch: tuna salad

Dinner: chicken kebab with ex light mayo (3 syns), SW chips & cheese (hea)

Hubby getting better thankfully!!

Brekkie: 2 poached eggs on 1 slice wm bread (heb) with grilled tomatoes & mushrooms.

Lunch: tomato, bacon & lentil soup (made with tinned tomatoes, onions, garlic, peppers)

Snack: fruit with 0% greek yog

Dinner: chilli made with lean mince (3 syns), onions, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, kidney beans, served with rice & 28g cheese (hea)

Opps. Have been attacked by square crisps, a bourneville bar & 1/2 a jamaican ginger cake today! They all jumped into my mouth with no assistance from me whatsover. Honest!!

New week starts today.

Brekkie: scanbran (heb) with tomatoes & mushrooms

Lunch: homemade minestrone soup (onion, garlic, carrot, peppers, cannelini beans, pasta, tinned tomatoes

Dinner: chicken & chorizo pie made with chicken breast, chorizo (5 syns) onions, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, potato.

Fruit pastille ice lolly - 3 syns

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
Brekkie: bowl of melon & pineapple with 2 slice wm toast (heb) with 2 laughing cow ex light triangles (2 syns)

Lunch: hm minestrone soup made with carrots, onion, pepper, garlic, cannillini beans, bacon, tinned toms, pasta.

Dinner: cheesy salmon pasta made with philly light (hea), peppers, onion, garlic.

Glass of wine : 8 syns

Total syns for the day: 10

Last edited:
Put on 1/2 a pound, but not a massive shock!

Red day today

Brekkie: magic porridge- 28g porridge & 1 scan bran (heb1) mullerlight, mixed berries

Lunch: Salmon Salad with cucumber, tomato, carrot, lettuce, cabbage

Dinner: roast pork loin with butternut squash wedges, carrots & brocoli with onion gravy (2 syns)

Snack: 1 wm roll (heb2 & 1 syn) 42g cheese (hea1 & 3 syns) with pickle (1 syns).

Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Pinkie1973 said:
Oops! Still half pound is barely anything really.

I seriously deserved it hun! I ate about 200 syns of junk food at the werkend. Not to mention the 90 odd i had at the wedding on friday. In fact, i will prob gain next week as well :)

Pinkie1973 said:
No you won't. Being on plan will sort that out. How much more do you want to lose by the way? This 'diet' is so good. You know if you're bang on it, it will come good. Do you do much exercise btw?

Still got 3 stone to lose to get to target but not stressing about when i get there, as you say, it works if you stick to it.

Don't do enough exercise really - mostly just walking & occassionally a exercise dvd. I am saving the exercise for when i plataeu on the weight loss!!

Green day today!

Brekkie: magic porridge (28g porridge oats, 1 scanbran (1heb), mixed berries, mullerlight

Lunch: mushroom & lentil loaf (1 hea) with salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, carrot) plus onion & mushroom in the loaf

Snack; ryvita minis (heb2)

Dinner: SW egg & chips with toms & mushrooms & beans!

Syns: 2.5 on a vodka & diet tonic

Last edited:
Back