Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Mrs.S. said:
Give yourself some credit girl!

Well done xxx

How was kittens first night? xx

Kitten have already settled themselves in. I woke up @ 2am to find hubby asleep on the sofa with them both snuggled into him :). They like him more than me! In fact, one of them just follows him everywhere - including when he try's to use the laptop

Attachments

• image-2758061836.jpg
    image-2758061836.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 67
Food plan for today

Breakfast: porridge (heb) ss milk (hea) raspberries & blackberries.

Lunch: hm leftover chill

Dinner: Caribbean chicken curry with veg & rice.

It's not been good on the food front, I am at a conference & it's all been set meals. Back home to tomorrow morning, then away again from tomorrow afternoon til Sunday, which will be a bit of a nightmare.

Thankfully. No weigh in this week so I can get straight back on plan Monday morning when I'm back & try to get rid of the inevitable gain before my next weigh in a week on saturday.

Back at home now. Kittens survived without us :) though clearly they missed us being here. They will hate me again in about 2 hours as they are off to the vets for their 1st set of jabs.

Food plan for today - red day. We have so little food in the house & even less SUPERFREE. Need to go shopping after the docs & the vets.

Breakfast: hifi bar (hea)

Lunch: kippers & poached eggs

Dinner: chicken curry with a load of superfree in it

2nd heb- ryvita with Philly light, hea.

Okay, change to today! Food shopping done, kittens survived the vets unscathed & don't SE to hate us :)

Had my kippers & poached eggs with some mushrooms & tomatoes (the lack of superfree was messing with my slightly OCD SW mind :))

Had a banana, par & activia peach yogurt (1/2 a syn)

Dinner is now Fillet steak, jacket potato with Philly light (hea) & salad

Yummy dinner. Just finished off with 2 meringues (5 syns) with strawberries & total 0% yog.

Total syns today :10

Hi kingsled

Meringues are soooo moreish. Trouble is I find it hard to stick to one :). I wish I had your willpower.

Xx

I'm going to try a little experiment and rather than doign a full diary, I'm just going to record my syns. The theory being that I need to wean myself off writing down everything I eat at some point! I might as well do it now.

So far: 1/2 a syn for a peach activia yogurt.

kingleds said:
I'm going to try a little experiment and rather than doign a full diary, I'm just going to record my syns. The theory being that I need to wean myself off writing down everything I eat at some point! I might as well do it now.

So far: 1/2 a syn for a peach activia yogurt.

Sounds like a good plan, your not that far from target now so it would be a good time!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was the same, there was a time when I felt I no longer needed to write everything down, but I still write down all my syns, it keeps me in control, I know I should be able to stop doing it now but just can't, it's the Saturday night chocs & wine which keep me writing my syns down, I can have c40 syns in one eve:D

Tell me about it HH. I'm under no illusions that I could go without writing stuff down. My brain only has so much space in it!!

I've just had 1/2 a graze box which had dark choc covered apricots, and rasins in it. I painstakingly counted out and split in half the individual pieces. My colleagues think i am a bit strange now :) Its worth 4 syns

And, in other exciting news - just got my 1st deal in in my new job!!! Its done my target for the quarter pretty much too, with 8 weeks to go!

Actually, i just relaised I best make sure I write down my Healthy Extras as well (I almost forgot I'd had milk today already)

So HEX's for today.
HEB: Porridge
HEA: Skimmed milk

Good idea just writing down the essentials.

I think it's a great way to work towards maintenance!

I will miss reading about your scummy eats though!

How are the kitties doing? xxx

Kittens are very lovely and cute. They have names now and everything. Alesha & Latifa (hubby got his way on the gangsta names in the end). They are however in the dog house presently. They managed to smash my one & only full length mirror last night with their arsing about and are no longer allowed in the bedroom as a result :) To be honest, I had already decided they weren't allowed in there after I found them asleep in the top shelf of my wardrobe, and worse than that - they got themselves stranded in there and woke me up at 3am to get them out. I don't think you can actually teach cats they can't go in rooms like you can dogs, so I'm just shutting doors on them now.

Back