Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Just googled "crabbit" and it came up with "old scottish slang for grumpy or miserable", I WAS at times, it's mad, all ya wanna do is just embrace the jack d, or taste the greasy goodness of a burger! ya can't :( xxx

hahaha u had to google crabbit, that's so funny I didn't even realise that was scottish slang im just so used to saying it. U must have been like what the hell? lol

So did u not drink at all? xx

At first I thought you meant crap at it, but proper shortened like "CRABBADIT" lol! but nah I didn't drink anythin other than water, was rough!

Tell you what though Kirsty falling asleep here atm, just slumping sat here!! so I'm going to bed now, good luck tomorrow! xxx

Lol nae bother my eyes r feeling heavy too. Enjoy college tomorrow xx

Good morningk! Just had my brekkie and done my 3 sets 15 squats and dumbar exercises - I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and think what the hell am I doing?! lol Here I am half 7 in the morning doing squats! Ah so funny! I am hoping it is going to help sometimes I think I may just be wasting my time with the squats and dumbell in the moring, but surely if I do it everymorning it will make a difference? Anyone any thoughts? Kirsty xx

When is your weigh-in day Aaron?xx

Right, felt really bad about not posting my pics so here ya go! Don't laugh Aaron I have no make-up on lol

The first pic was taken last August pre-Atkins, the second picture was taken this week after losing weight on Atkins and the 12lbs on healthy eating/exercise.
Oh and just thought I'd throw in the hat picture lol xxx

Attachments

• August 2009.jpg
    August 2009.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 160.jpg
    160.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 47
OMG can't beleive I just posted them pics, please don't laugh! lol xxx

I think I may just be wasting my time with the squats and dumbell in the moring, but surely if I do it everymorning it will make a difference? Anyone any thoughts? Kirsty xx

I read that the mornings are the best time to do exercises and stuff because your metabolism is then increased throughout the rest of the day, plus - I bet it wakes you up a bit! :D

When is your weigh-in day Aaron?xx

Tuesdays! ^^

Right, felt really bad about not posting my pics so here ya go! Don't laugh Aaron I have no make-up on lol

The first pic was taken last August pre-Atkins, the second picture was taken this week after losing weight on Atkins and the 12lbs on healthy eating/exercise.

You can DEFINITELY see a difference Kirsty thats amazing!!! You're looking great, can YOU see a difference? Keep doing what you're doing, it is working!!! Cool that you uploaded them, you should definitely put them in your picture albums to show the world!

+ that hat picture lololol, that was funny, just clicking through the pictures and then you appeared with the happiest grin and a lovely looking hat! Meow!

Phew, /end longest post I've ever written xxx

Yeah I can see a difference but it's hard to look at myself and think I've lost weight, I just see the weight I still need to lose!

Not ready to put them in my album yet, they can be my before, during and after picture. I can't beleive how huuge I was! lol soo bad! And still got a lot to lose :(

That hat lol it cheered me up! Feel pretty embarrassed wearing it but might be okay on the beach with the orange dress I bought lol.

Hows u today Aaron? xx

oh yeah you'll be fine with it on the beach, lots of people will have weird and wonderful attire that they will only wear on that holiday! :p

I'm good today thanks, been doing mock exams all day, have my level 3 exams tomorrow, it isn't the exams that make me nervous its waiting for the results >< but yeah, all in all I am good thanks!!!

Tomorrow should be a nice day for ya, you getting a bottle of wine? lol xxx

oh yeah you'll be fine with it on the beach, lots of people will have weird and wonderful attire that they will only wear on that holiday! :p

I'm good today thanks, been doing mock exams all day, have my level 3 exams tomorrow, it isn't the exams that make me nervous its waiting for the results >< but yeah, all in all I am good thanks!!!

Tomorrow should be a nice day for ya, you getting a bottle of wine? lol xxx

Thanks Aaron.

Glad your good Aaron. Good luck with the exams tomorrow, you sound really confident so sure you will be fine! Let us know how you get on! Lots of studying tonight then!?

Yep or 2 or 3 I'm taking a wee trip up the town with my friend Sarah no doubt will be on here drunk when I get back :p lol We're going out about 8 and I can't wait!hahaha! xxx

Thank you Kirsty! I am quite confident aye, if I pass you'll be sure to hear about it, however if I fail I will somehow mysteriously forget to mention ;) hahaha!

And thats ace, naight oot on't toon! I'm wondering whether or not to have a drink myself tomorrow night, I'll contemplate it for a bit...! :D xxx

No Aaron I will remember ;)

hahaha lovin the accent! No doubt you will need it after a day of exams! I know I would. I am so happy my manager is off tomorrow so will be a good quiet day hopefully I will be able to get some work done without getting moaned at! lol

No gym tonight as shut for the election. And I will probs not have time to go tomorrow with going oot! And no doubt will be too hungover on saturday, I will have to go Sunday gym or swim xx

okay Kirsty you've just convinced me!

:p lol you're gonna wake up happy tomorrow! and, double your morning exercises to compensate for not going to the gym :D SQUAT HARDER! ^^ xxx

Good advice! ;) I have been doing them every night this week as well! lol I feel so silly in the morning doing them.

U should have a wee celebratory drink 2morrow night. I am going to attempt to drink sloow tomorrow night. I have no idea what to wear I have like no clothes!! :( :(

U changed ur profile pic Aaron lol xx

hahaha that one always makes me laugh, "I have no clothes" yet I bet your wardrobe is actually bulging right now! :D

I changed my lil avatar thing haha but I kept my profile picture, you can see it when you click my name, tis on the left near the top, I liked your comment so I had to keep it there :D

I'm sure if you start slow it'll end fast, so start fast and end... erm... well, end sooner I guess! lol xx

Lol no seriously it's not, I had to chuck some clothes out cos they were too big for me.

Yeah I like your avatar pic, I take it your into the whole heavy metal music then.

Hahaha that just does not make sense Aaron. Well I am hoping to drink sloow which in turn will mean I drink less and hopefully lose more! if yi get mi! lol Kirsty xxx

Yeah yeah I get you, sensible thinking! :)

Yeah I am, haha I like how you wrote that, I take it you're not into it then? ;) I should seriously do the same btw, throwing your big clothes is also a good way to know you can't gain the weight again, I still got my tents and stuff in my wardrobe lol

What sort of wine do you drink? xx

Plus less money spent. I drink rose wine - usually blossom hill or gallo basically the cheap stuff. If I'm in the house I will usually have spritzers to last longer and always has the same effect anyway lol.

What makes you think i'm not into heavy metal music Aaron? I could be a raving head banger for all you know! hehe lolol ;)

No seriously, I was just going by what you said about your new year and and your t-shirt lol xxx

Back