Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

shoes are lovely too, saw them myself in peacocks and quite like the look of the black pair :)

Ooo i am loving those shoes! .. i couldnt wear them cos id fall off! :giggle:

Thanks all! Yeah I hope I can walk in them on the night! lol
I'm fine just now but after a couple wee drinks I'm not sure, they might be off by the end of the night! he he xx

Hiya everyone! It feels like i haven't bee on here for ages!! :)
How you all doing? Good luck for tonight Kirst with ur weigh-in!! x

Thanks! I'm soo nervous about tonight! lol xx

Hey everyone! I lost 1lb tonight! Yay am really happy! xx

yay well done on the 1lb! 1 less to worry about x

well done you, keep up the good work, take care x x

Excellent well done Kirst that's brill!! You're back on the wagon now, isn't that 3.5 in 2 weeks?? Fantastic!! x

Thank you girlies! You're all so lovely! Just back from the gym, I'm well on track now! lol

Yeah Bex you're right! Was aiming for 6lb in September but I don't think I will be able to lose 2.5lb by next week. Am going to push myself though. Well actually I was wanting ot be 15stone in September so that's really 3.5lb! lol
We'll see what happens anyways! :p

How are all your weeks going? xx

Ah Kirst - never say never! :) 3.5 is achievable! I'm sure you'll do just great! I can't get over how quickly this month has gone! It's shot by!!
By the way i love your dress for the party! Looks fab!

I've got weigh-in tonight, i missed last week so i'm hoping for a good result tonight! Wish me luck :D xx

Aw thanks! I hope so! lol that's only next Friday - one weigh in to go I really hope I can lose the 3.5lb but will just have to wait and see next Tuesday!

Am sending you good luck vibes Bex let us know how you get on I bet you will do great! xxx

Ah thanks Kirst!! :) I think we're better doing what you said and setting the monthly targets, i've found that helps me much more and doesn't put as much pressure on, if you know you've had a bad week then you can try and make up for it in the rest of them month! :D

I'm rooting for you this week Kirst!! I'm sure you can do it!! :) xx

Yeah I think it does really help to break it down instead of looking at the total amount yi want to lose.

You too honey and best of luck for tonight! :D xx

Well done you for getting back on track. I'm thinking about going to aquacise and the gym again as of next week (after payday) hoping it will help get some good losses before xmas or I'm not going to meet my challenge or get my sponsor money more importantly

Have a lovely day

xx

Back