Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Aw men!!!!:mad:
So angry! Just had an arguement with David, he can be so mean when he's angry, I feel so crap just now! Really just want to cry all night! Don't know whether to eat everything in sight or eat nothing because I just feel so sick! xx

Awww no - try not to eat everything - maybe do some exercise to vent your anger xx

i agree with fitz try exercise to maybe get rid of the anger, dont eat everything you will regret it later take care x x

Thanks everyone! Feeling much better now, sorted things out and don't worry never went overboard! Had my dinner and it was yummy! Now have 0.5points left for today so am going to save them for the weekend. I really mean it, you all really helped as just felt like eating everything! lol, but took your advice and calmed down. Thanks xxx

Thanks v much! :D

Wow you done amazing in your first u managed to shed 8lb! :eek: Did you do anything different? Wots your secret? lol xx

Thanks v much! :D

Wow you done amazing in your first u managed to shed 8lb! :eek: Did you do anything different? Wots your secret? lol xx

Well I had put 8.5 on the week previous after 3 weeks off so wasn't really a "true" week so to speak - had lost 12lb in 6 weeks prior to that though

Hi Kirsty

Glad to see you loosing well and keeping calm is a great success, even though you really want to eat the fridge bare. Spend that 0.5pts wisely now.

good luck

M

Hi Kirsty

Glad to see you loosing well and keeping calm is a great success, even though you really want to eat the fridge bare. Spend that 0.5pts wisely now.

good luck

M

Ooh I will! lol xx

Well I had put 8.5 on the week previous after 3 weeks off so wasn't really a "true" week so to speak - had lost 12lb in 6 weeks prior to that though

Oh I see lol. Well good luck for next WI! When is your WI day? xx

have a good day take care x x

Woop! 2lbs off! :) Excellent! How was everyones evenings? xx

aye it is aye, but I'm not convinced that it's only 1lb!.... lol xx

Hi hun just wanted to say that i cant believe from your pic that you weigh 15stone!! I had a right fat chubby face b4 i lost my weight,you are v pretty:D & the guy next to you(bf?) looks v happy with you too! xx

Hi hun just wanted to say that i cant believe from your pic that you weigh 15stone!! I had a right fat chubby face b4 i lost my weight,you are v pretty:D & the guy next to you(bf?) looks v happy with you too! xx

Aw that's so sweet, nearly made me cry lol. Maybe just a good pic! Yeah that's my boyfriend David hopefully fiance soon! lol. Can't beleive you used to be 15 stone, you are looking really great in your pictures and have really inspired me. It it can be done! I am slowly getting there, aiming at 1 to 2lb a week now to be realistic. How much was your average weight loss and what's your secret? lol xxx

i really want to put a pic up and the stupid thing won't let me!!

Aw so nice to see you've got a pic up. You look lovely! Good to put a face to a name!lol xx

Back