Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

exactly the opposite of me then!! LOL

Well after such a good week, I kinda went off track tonight. Me and David went out for dinner to the Beefeater and we got a three course meal! Breaded mushrooms, paprika marinated chicken (with new potatos instead of chips lol) and apple crumble for desert. Not to mention the two double vodkas I had! oh oh. lol. Just went and bought another quarter bottle of vodka to have tonight as a treat for not drinking last night! How am I going to point this? lol I just hope I don't get any nasty side effects from the Alli tablets!! :p

How is everyone doing?

Kirsty xx

i didn't touch a drop either Kirsty, and went for a walk instead!! heading out for another one now, and then back to make some no pointed soup! woohoo for motivation!
fiona xx

Well done Fiona! I am so jealous I wish I had taken your advice lol. Last night me and David kinda went overboard and treated ourselves! I was soo hungover today but at least I couldn't eat anything lol not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing tho!:confused: lol
How you getting on?

Kirsty xx

exactly the opposite of me then!! LOL

Hee hee I can so relate to you today! :)
Well good Friday night and bad Saturday night, that kinda evens it up does it not?? lol :p

Kirsty xx

yeah so far so good, haven't gone over at all this week, the proof will be on the scales on tuesday evening!! lol r u still getting on ok with alli? am seriously thinking about starting them. 26 days till holidays I need all the help I can get!
Fiona
xx

Yep I've been fine all week. I was especially scared yesterday in case the side effects hit me because of going overboard on Sat night but I've been totally fine! No side effects at all so far! We will see on Tuesday if they tablets have helped out or not...

I was the same of you, anything to help me along the way... lol :D

Kirsty xx

Morning! Hows is everyone? Well my first weekend back on WW is done and dusted - it hasn't been to bad!! We went for a BBQ at my moms last night and i was rather well behaved, i think the only burn was on Friday night - i went over my points by 3 (ahh alcohol!) but i was well behaved in that i resisted a kebab and had a chicken pitta instead! lol
Kirsty doesn't sound like you've been too naughty at all! :) Could have been worse...lets keep motivated!! x

Hey there!

I am so motivated today! I hope my blow out on sat night hasn't set me back too much! lol I was really bad! Why does alcohol turn you into such a muncher! lol. Well, off to the gym tonight to work off some of those treats from the weekend! lol

Still really positive and can't wait for weigh-in Tuesday!

Well done Becky for chosing the more sensible option! That very good of you!

Here's to another good week! I'm sure we will do great!

Good luck everyone! :D:D

Kirsty xx

Ah thats good - takes a lot to get motivated again after a blow-out!! lol I know it does with me!!

Anyway, whats your weigh-in day Kirsty? Mines a Wednesday and i'm really looking forward to it!! Hopefully it will be positive :) hehe!!
xx

Ah thats good - takes a lot to get motivated again after a blow-out!! lol I know it does with me!!

Anyway, whats your weigh-in day Kirsty? Mines a Wednesday and i'm really looking forward to it!! Hopefully it will be positive :) hehe!!
xx

Hey! Well I'm back on track today! lol

My weigh in is on Tuesday, tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on! I'm off to the gym just now, need to work off some of that junk from Saturday night!

Good luck for Wednesday! Let me know how you get on?!

Kirsty xx

Hey and welcome! Sorry for the delay! Good luck with your WW journey and your WI tomorrow. I hope you get the 5lbs you want. xx

you'll be grand kirsty don't worry about it i'm sure you've made up for ur wee slip with your gym going! i went for a walk with my boyfriend today, it was about 3 miles round a nice lake so was actually quite pleasant, going out for another one now with a friend which i doubt will be as pleasant cos she sets a mean pace! lol am actually really looking forward to my weigh in tomoro nite but am going out for dinner with my girlfriends tomoro nite, am worried about what i'm going to eat and if i can stay strong when everyone else is scoffing all around me, hmmmm!!! Any tips anyone?
Fionaxx

Hello, well done with all your walking :) its been miserable here today :( do you know where you are going for something to eat tomorrow? Maybe they will have something on the menu filling but not too bad for points, something like a tomato based pasta dish or a baked potato maybe? x

Hey and welcome! Sorry for the delay! Good luck with your WW journey and your WI tomorrow. I hope you get the 5lbs you want. xx

Aw thanks! I hope so too! But I'm not sure now after Saturday night! lol :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed!

Kirsty xx

you'll be grand kirsty don't worry about it i'm sure you've made up for ur wee slip with your gym going! i went for a walk with my boyfriend today, it was about 3 miles round a nice lake so was actually quite pleasant, going out for another one now with a friend which i doubt will be as pleasant cos she sets a mean pace! lol am actually really looking forward to my weigh in tomoro nite but am going out for dinner with my girlfriends tomoro nite, am worried about what i'm going to eat and if i can stay strong when everyone else is scoffing all around me, hmmmm!!! Any tips anyone?
Fionaxx

Hey! Thanks for your reply. I'm chuffed for you going for a lovely walk! I wish I could drag my bf out the house to go for walks, he's always too knackered at nights and weekends because of his work and then goes to the gym after so we don't have much time to do stuff! Well, after posting I was off to the gym, David came home from work (he is still knackered from the gym on Friday as he pushed himself too much and could hardly walk all weekend!) so I ended up staying in and looking after him! lol. Unfortunately his head's not been in the right place and has craved junk food all weekend including today so I am doing my best to keep him on track! lol (he would really regret it as he has managed to lose 3st on health eating and exercise)

good luck for tomorrow weigh in honey! let me know how you get on!

Kirsty xx

:)good luck with your weigh in tomorrow ,i find that when ive had a drink i get the munchies lol .i now have my drink on a sunday night after weigh in ,then i have rest of week to even it out.:)

:)good luck with your weigh in tomorrow ,i find that when ive had a drink i get the munchies lol .i now have my drink on a sunday night after weigh in ,then i have rest of week to even it out.:)

Thank you! That's a really good idea, well done!

Kirsty xx

Just wanted to pop my head round the door and say . fingers crossed for w.i .. Im sure it will be fine :) ..
xx

Thanks Pixie!

Well, weigh in tonight and I've just got in a good session at the gym in preperation! lol now I'm going for a good breakfast!

Fingers crossed everyone and good luck to all you Tuesday weighers let me know how you get on!

Kirsty xx

Back