Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

My god i've missed so much!! The 'proceedure' was horrific, found out yesterday they did the wrong one on me so i have to have it done again!!! Not really looking forward to that...oh well, i'm sure the liquid diet will help me loose a bit more hehe :D

I'm glad you're feeling more positive today Kirst, don't worry about your weigh in tmrw, i'm sure you've done just fine. How is David's first day going? xx

What a bummer on the 'procedure' hope all goes well this time though! Yeah your right about the liquid diet hee hee!

Aw he text me this morning saying he's in the training centre all day for induction so I'm sure he's getting on fine :D:D xx

Why are we only allowed to save 4 points per day? I am going to end up saving 7 points today and I know I'm not going to want anymore. Can I save the 7?xx

Um I suppose you could but I wouldn't do it every day. I would definitely use them for a treat during the week if you can!

xx

Yeah it is well done. What's your secret? Any tips are good for me! lol. Woke up this morning feeling much more positive xx

He he no secrets chick! I honestly find that my best weeks when I lose big are when I've followed the plan, eaten all my points and walked lots. Looks so easy when written, not so easy to do!

Glad you're feeling more motivated today! You're going to do fab

xx

If you start saving too many your body will think it is starving & start to keep anything you give it in preparation so it will have a negative effect - the only time that you would lose weight by doing this is long term - but then that would be anorexia - sorry but wouldn't advise saving more than the recommended

If you start saving too many your body will think it is starving & start to keep anything you give it in preparation so it will have a negative effect - the only time that you would lose weight by doing this is long term - but then that would be anorexia - sorry but wouldn't advise saving more than the recommended

Ok I see now lol thanks for info xx :D

Well all just back from weigh in and put on a pound and a half. Not to worry I need to be congratulated because i thought I was going to have put on much more than that as I was so bad! lol.
Happy thoughts though, this is a fresh start for me and have set new mini targets so watch this space.... xx :p:p

well done on only a small gain you know you can get it off in no time be positive and take care x x

Aw thanks! You're right! lol xx

Hey hun glad wi was not as bad as your were expecting glad your feeling so positive :) don't go too extreme though you still gotta eat hun! :) x

ah, that'll be off in no time

Go Girl - you can do it xx

Seens weird saying well done for a little gain ! :giggle: ... have a great week hope its off next week xx

Thats the spirit Kirst! You know you can do it!! :) xx

Seens weird saying well done for a little gain ! :giggle: ... have a great week hope its off next week xx

Yeah I know eh lol but I really did think I was going to put on more lol. xx

Hey all! How are you weeks going? I am having a fabby week so far! :D

Have been to the gym Monday and Yesterday. My legs and knees were so sore last night I couldn't get to sleep! I really should start to do my stretching afterwards.
Have stuck to the diet all week. Had a wee drink last nite with my friend Sarah as we went to hers and had some wine, but I had saved up points during the week so it's fine.

Am going out with my other friends tonight which I am worrying about! 3 of us have gone halfers (well thirds lol) on a bottle of vodka before we go out to the club. Anyone know how many points this will be? Probably about 15?? :confused: Not sure really. Hoping that if I get a bit drunk before I go out I won't need to spend as much money (and points) when we get to City nightclub. Hoping I don't do too much shots and alcopops. Does anyone know how many points are in shots of Apple Sourz etc? That seems to be our favourite when we're out! lol. :D

How is everyone doing? xx

Haha - you and your booze Kirst!! lol
Vodka is 0.5 per 25ml shot, this is what i drink as it's lower in points than wine :D Apple Sourz...i'm not sure and i've just googled it (nothing came up) would probably go 1 points per shot?

Sounds like ur having a great week! :) I must admit, i'm looking forward to the weekend - i'm exhausted!!! Forgot to say, i lost 1lb this week which makes it 12.5 in total...getting there...29.5 to go for xmas!! x

I know, I'm a wee alki lol :p:p

OMG I just got a phone call for a job I've applied for, I'm getting a telephone interview at 4.15pm today, I'm so nervous I've never had a telephone interview before. Don't know if that's a good thing or not hmm....

Well done on the 1lb loss! Your target is very realistic, you can do it! :D

Ah brilliant!! I hope it all goes well (i'm sure it will!!) :)
Hows your OH getting on in his job? Has he settled in now?

Oooh i'm counting the seconds down till i escape work now...it's been a long long week! I hope ur right about the target...i would be incredibly happy if i did loose that amount by then :D x

Well I hope you have a good night tonight! What you getting up to?
Yeah that'd be brilliant for you to lose that, 2-3lb a week I think? Defo achievable! You could break it down by month? Might be easier for you to focus on achieving it? :D

Aw yeah he's doing fine. It's a big difference from what he's used to and harder work but better prospects for him. He's basically been training and shadowing all week so next week will put him to the test! lol

Oh only 3 hours 'til I can start getting ready to go out tonight! yee ha! :party0048: xx

Back