Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Aw yeah you'll be celebrating, that's a great achievement! I'm hoping not to not drink as much this weekend as was a bit ott last weekend! lol. Maybe just a bottle.. or 2... lol. :p:p xx

Thanks both - really happy the course is over and 12 months hard work paid off!

Maybe just a bottle.. or 2... lol. :p:p xx

Haha!! Made me laugh...why does one bottle always turn into 2?....and 2 into 3....lol.

I've had to be ever so good this lunchtime, i've had a 3 pnt salad and some water...must save points for alcomahol this evening!! :D

How's everyones day going? x

Hey all! Well didn't get into college, :( I didn't think I would, kinda left it a bit late for the application, was hoping someone would pull out at the last minute, but never mind. Another years work and saving and hopefully will get in next year!

Having a really good week, diet wise. Hopefully not going to be too bad this weekend!! he he lol xx

Awww sorry to hear about college *hugs*. I'm sure you will get in next year no problem.

Well done for your good diet week.x x x

Aw sorry to hear that hun, but just try again next year stick with the council for the time being :) have a fab weekend! x

Ah thanks guys!! :)
Had some more good news today - ive passed my final Marketing exams and completed my qualification!! Completely over the moon...it's been a great week in all :D Just enjoying a glass of wine to celebrate!

So glad ur week is going well Kirst!! Good job with the activity points. Now we all have bank holiday weekend to contend with! hehe!! x
well done you on passing your marketing exam .hope you enjoyed your wine. have a great bank holiday

Hows everyone's weekend going? I'm having a fabby weekend so far! Had a good girly night last nite with my friends Sarah and Jackie, suffered a bit today though, must have been all those shots! :p Sarah really is a bad influence lol. Had 1 bottle of wine, some shots of cola cubes and strawberry and cream stuff mmm it was yummy! And a couple of vodkas on top of that.:p Not sure how many points that is altogether....:eek: Points out the window but am being good tonight to make up.

Anyways me and David having a good day today, we managed to finally get him a wee cheap run around car for his new job - we got a right bargain! :D Now watching x factor and getting some dvds in for tonight, snuggle up and watch a film! Should be good!

Hope everyone's having a fun weekend! :D xx

hope youve had a good night snuggled up, ive had a great night im pissed lost count of points but wot the hell lol ill be 100% tomorrow hehehe

hope youve had a good night snuggled up, ive had a great night im pissed lost count of points but wot the hell lol ill be 100% tomorrow hehehe

Hey Kim did you have a good night last night? I was soo good, didn't touch a drop of alcohol but then the boredom kicked in and had some crisps and chocolate lol. I'm not going to point what I had yesterday, I don't want to shock myself! lol Does anyone else ever have these days or just me? I hate that I can't control my cravings sometimes, I just hope this doesn't affect my weigh in on Tuesday!!! xx

hee hee this message made me laugh!!! so my great plans went out the window, went out for dinner with the boyf and his family, me and his sister ended up staying on drinking, lord knows how many points of wine i got through... suffering today and when im hungover i want to eat everything in sight... the best made plans eh? and i missed x factor!!! roll on 12:30 for the repeat lol xxx

Hey! I know how you feel Fiona, for me last nite it was crisps and sweeties lol was soo bad! I think we should forget the wee slip up and go back to 100% today. I'm going to head off to the gym today as well to burn off some of the junk from last night! lol. Fingers crossed it works! Have only been twice this week so far! :( xx

Hey Kim did you have a good night last night? I was soo good, didn't touch a drop of alcohol but then the boredom kicked in and had some crisps and chocolate lol. I'm not going to point what I had yesterday, I don't want to shock myself! lol Does anyone else ever have these days or just me? I hate that I can't control my cravings sometimes, I just hope this doesn't affect my weigh in on Tuesday!!! xx
i had a brilliant night but i suffered yesterday :(. i was 100% though ,im feeling better today ,hope you had a good rest of weekend and have a great bank holiday :)

Cheers Kim, hope your feeling better today! I had a good weekend, me n David went to pictures last night to see the ugly truth it was really funny! lol also went out for a meal, had minestrone soup to start and ham n pineapple pizza, not sure of the points but never mind. Have started afresh today! Hardly had anything to eat today so far, but am cooking some chicken and going to have some cous cous with it and going to have the full packet which is 5 points! lol so should make up with the points! xx

hey hun that film looks really funny :) your tea sounds delish! x

Hey honey hows u? It was soo funny! lol you need to see it even David was laughin lol. Wot u get up to at the weekend? xx

Hey honey hows u? It was soo funny! lol you need to see it even David was laughin lol. Wot u get up to at the weekend? xx

Hey i'm fine thanks u? Yeah i will defo have to see it that and the proposal looks good too. I had a boozed fueled trip to newcastle this weekend! Had a great time just back from the gym trying to recover some of the demage lol u got any exciting plans? Glad to see your sticking to the WW your doing brilliantly! :) xx

3.5 lb off!!! yaaaaaaaaaaay i'm so chuffed :) :) :)

Well done you! I am soo jealous! I STS last night. I'm not doing very well just now. So stressed out living wi "the in-laws" no good! lol. Been stress n comfort eating all week. Me n David had to get away last night, so booked into a fancy hotel because he's off all week, starting his new job next week. We just had to chill and went out for a meal and bought loadsa wine n munchies for later. It was great to get away! But been eating rubbish all day today as well!

Someone pleease help! I am just not motivated at all and feeling really low at the moment! Really just feel like crying! Letting myself down because I know I can do it. I've not even been to the gym for a week! :(

Soz for the wee rant lol I'm not having a v good time at the mo lol. Thankfully I have you guys here! :D xx

Hello everyone! Sorry i haven't been around for a few days..had my hospital appt (so bloody painful!) and it's just been crazy busy. Hows everyone been??

I've had a read, don't worry about stayin the same Kirst - you didn't put anything on which is great :D Well done Fi on the loss! I managed to kick 4lbs this week which was brill (but i was on liquid only Monday...)

Hope you're all okay anyways, Bex x

Well done you! I am soo jealous! I STS last night. I'm not doing very well just now. So stressed out living wi "the in-laws" no good! lol. Been stress n comfort eating all week. Me n David had to get away last night, so booked into a fancy hotel because he's off all week, starting his new job next week. We just had to chill and went out for a meal and bought loadsa wine n munchies for later. It was great to get away! But been eating rubbish all day today as well!

Someone pleease help! I am just not motivated at all and feeling really low at the moment! Really just feel like crying! Letting myself down because I know I can do it. I've not even been to the gym for a week! :(

Soz for the wee rant lol I'm not having a v good time at the mo lol. Thankfully I have you guys here! :D xx

Aw hun *hugs* sorry you feel like this i'm glad you had a nice night away we all need a break from time to time, don't worry about the WW you are doing so well with your eating and exercise, i think you should just face WI and see what it brings this week, last weeks STS is ok at least it was not a gain :) just see what the results are and draw a line, perhaps start fresh again monday, go for a nice healthy shop and plan ahead with meals thats what i do, and take it a day at a time :) xxx

Back